Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that is correct. As far as we know, Charles Vallow was a very good father to JJ and stepfather to Tylee. CV put up with a lot of nonsense from LVD, yet continued to hang in there.

When LVD decided to go to Hawaii and live with her friend, I assume that Tylee and JJ were with Charles Vallow? I wonder if CD saw LVD during that time?
Agree but I meant once Charles was gone.

There's an interesting new filing (24th Nov 2021) by the state (see latest upload at the youtube channel of BREAKING CRIME WITH BIG E. )

The state is asking for MM to be sanctioned and says that his continued involvement in the case is inappropriate.
Inappropriate? Yes, plus strange, weird, uncalled for, and inexplicable.

There's an interesting new filing (24th Nov 2021) by the state (see latest upload at the youtube channel of BREAKING CRIME WITH BIG E. )

The state is asking for MM to be sanctioned and says that his continued involvement in the case is inappropriate.
You know things are crazy when the prosecution is more zealously protecting the rights of the defendant than her own defense counsel is. I mean they even have to remind Mr. Means about that little thing called attorney-client privilege, and that he shouldn't be publicizing that kind of information for the world to see. Seriously!

Wasn't the conflict of interest based on dual representation already addressed and approved to move forward like 5 years ago?
I had thought so. But that was also back when they were both being tried together. They still are, but there's rumblings that they may split, and if they do it could raise the question of a conflict again.

JMO, IANAL, FWIW, YMMV.

You know things are crazy when the prosecution is more zealously protecting the rights of the defendant than her own defense counsel is. I mean they even have to remind Mr. Means about that little thing called attorney-client privilege, and that he shouldn't be publicizing that kind of information for the world to see. Seriously!

To be fair, I think they're probably just trying to keep the record clean. Just my opinion.

Here's a good refresher on the conflict of interest. The hearing was sealed, so not much info, but it was the former judge that ruled no conflict. So with a different judge, maybe he will want to make his own determination?

Judge determines attorney can stay on Daybell case despite conflict of interest - East Idaho News
Perhaps it was a 'wait until a problem shows up' kind of ruling, putting a determination on hold. Like bussing in the jury, but for now it's a no.

It was my initial thinking that could it be something like MM can stay on the case because the charges were new changes? But upon further inspection of the indictment that both CD and LV are on they are not new charges where MM was representing them both? I am just thinking with almost zero knowledge of the law, could it be that because the cases have now been severed? I don't even know if I am making sense at this point and am laughing at myself trying to understand. IMO it 'll be some wordsmithing with technicalities written into the law that I have next to no change of understanding but I still try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.