Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was an interesting read. MM seems a tad more unhinged than usual or is it just me?

Plus, "Lori"...huh?

To be fair, it looks like he's snidely quoting RW calling Lori "Lori", not saying it himself, as per paragraph 1...

Plus: RW is a horrible human being because he jokes about trips to Hawaii??? I've read the discovery. Justin Lum was joking with the Chandler (?) AZ police about them respectively traveling to Hawaii ... that's a huge stretch, MM. This strikes me more like "standard small-talk raillery" on RW's part than anything else... especially since April lives there. Basic flattery...

Also, 70 (!) pages?!?

I hope devoutly this includes the Means-aforementioned transcript of the conversation between RW and Summer, 'cause ain't nobody got time to read 70 pages of Means' desperate nonsensical rantings.

It's the end of time for MM surely. JMO

As for Archibald, he been quiet so far but is this because he isn't due to actually start until Lori is competent? He was taken on early to give him time to go through the case and catch-up so he would be ready to step up when Lori is deemed competent? I could be wrong, so JMO for now.

As for Archibald, he been quiet so far but is this because he isn't due to actually start until Lori is competent? He was taken on early to give him time to go through the case and catch-up so he would be ready to step up when Lori is deemed competent? I could be wrong, so JMO for now.

Maybe he's just quietly letting the trash take itself out. :) jmo

@Niner, here's the updated docket on CD's case with the trial and pretrial conference:

• 11/09/2022 Pre-trial Conference

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    9:30 AM

• 01/09/2023 Jury Trial

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

@Niner, here's the updated docket on CD's case with the trial and pretrial conference:

• 11/09/2022 Pre-trial Conference

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    9:30 AM

• 01/09/2023 Jury Trial

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

Thank you!
flocon-10.gif

edited to add - his next hearing isn't until Nov. of 2022?? Maybe I'll check back in - in January; maybe he'll some more hearings before the Nov. one.

Mr. Archibald has been quiet publicly thus far, but Mr. Means gives us insight that apparently there have been storm clouds forming between the two. This from his latest filing (emphasis added):

"1. Mr. Wood made it blatantly obvious of his desire to have my office withdraw and or disqualified in this matter to his “off the record” coercion, manipulation, unethical, threating statements to Mrs. Summer Shiflet prior to Mrs. Shiflet’s statement to the Rexburg Police Department.1 He wishes to have Mr. Means disqualified so that “Lori” would be encouraged to “talk” to the prosecution through an appointed public defender.*2 *3
*2 Believed to be Mr. Archibald, based on previous conversations with Mr. Wood. Please note no intent or insult to Mr. Archibald or his legal abilities or expertise.
*3 Mr. Archibald is not interested in investigating this matter based on what appears to be Mr. Wood representation he would not call LDS Attorney as a witness. This approach, if allowed by this Court, is the ultimate “sweeping under the rug”. The IDHW, LDS Attorney, Prosecution should be investigated to see how deep this manipulation has occurred. By victim shaming and bully tactics they appear to be concerned of what an investigation will unveil.
5. Furthermore, this is an attempt to continue to drive a wedge between Co-counsels in the defense of Lori. This Court, sua sponte, appointed Mr. Archibald as a death penalty counsel in a case of which no death penalty notice has ever been filed in this matter. The Court appointed Mr. Archibald as “co-counsel” and it is self-evident that there are competing theories of defense and avenues of advocacy or Lori as illustrated in this matter. This conflict is a direct assault on Lori’s right to counsel of her choice and an unnecessary interference to her rights to a unified defense imposed solely by this Court"​

In other words Mark Means appears to be saying this of Mr. Archibald: "I don't like this guy;" "he's a friend of the court/prosecution;" "I kinda hate this guy, but don't want to come outright and say it;" "I think this whole IDHW case should be investigated, but he doesn't want it to happen, and I think it's because he's in bed with the court/prosecution, which means it should be doubly investigated because I'm probably right and he's in bed with them;" "I just don't like this guy;" "he's coming up with a different defense for Lori than I want;" "I don't like this guy;" "he's advocating for Lori in a manner that I don't approve of;" "who does he think he is?" "I should be the only one defending Lori;" "this guy drives me nuts;" "this guy is interfering with my ability to run the show;" "I resent the court for attaching this guy to my case;" "he should see things my way and agree to everything I say, but he won't!" "did I mention I really don't like this guy?" MOO. JMO

Mr. Archibald has been quiet publicly thus far, but Mr. Means gives us insight that apparently there have been storm clouds forming between the two. This from his latest filing (emphasis added):

"1. Mr. Wood made it blatantly obvious of his desire to have my office withdraw and or disqualified in this matter to his “off the record” coercion, manipulation, unethical, threating statements to Mrs. Summer Shiflet prior to Mrs. Shiflet’s statement to the Rexburg Police Department.1 He wishes to have Mr. Means disqualified so that “Lori” would be encouraged to “talk” to the prosecution through an appointed public defender.*2 *3
*2 Believed to be Mr. Archibald, based on previous conversations with Mr. Wood. Please note no intent or insult to Mr. Archibald or his legal abilities or expertise.
*3 Mr. Archibald is not interested in investigating this matter based on what appears to be Mr. Wood representation he would not call LDS Attorney as a witness. This approach, if allowed by this Court, is the ultimate “sweeping under the rug”. The IDHW, LDS Attorney, Prosecution should be investigated to see how deep this manipulation has occurred. By victim shaming and bully tactics they appear to be concerned of what an investigation will unveil.
5. Furthermore, this is an attempt to continue to drive a wedge between Co-counsels in the defense of Lori. This Court, sua sponte, appointed Mr. Archibald as a death penalty counsel in a case of which no death penalty notice has ever been filed in this matter. The Court appointed Mr. Archibald as “co-counsel” and it is self-evident that there are competing theories of defense and avenues of advocacy or Lori as illustrated in this matter. This conflict is a direct assault on Lori’s right to counsel of her choice and an unnecessary interference to her rights to a unified defense imposed solely by this Court"​

In other words Mark Means appears to be saying this of Mr. Archibald: "I don't like this guy;" "he's a friend of the court/prosecution;" "I kinda hate this guy, but don't want to come outright and say it;" "I think this whole IDHW case should be investigated, but he doesn't want it to happen, and I think it's because he's in bed with the court/prosecution, which means it should be doubly investigated because I'm probably right and he's in bed with them;" "I just don't like this guy;" "he's coming up with a different defense for Lori than I want;" "I don't like this guy;" "he's advocating for Lori in a manner that I don't approve of;" "who does he think he is?" "I should be the only one defending Lori;" "this guy drives me nuts;" "this guy is interfering with my ability to run the show;" "I resent the court for attaching this guy to my case;" "he should see things my way and agree to everything I say, but he won't!" "did I mention I really don't like this guy?" MOO. JMO

I read through the filing earlier and oh boy, Means has got his pant ies in a twist.

Hahahahaha, you have 100% done a brilliant job reading and understanding what Means was saying. Absolutely brilliant. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme