ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
More alleged Discovery / timeline violations by the State, but explained with finding of good cause by the Judge.

Judge also continued in his questions to State’s arguments… “i haven’t determined correct or incorrect yet; i haven’t seen charges that had multiple times that had multiple crimes unrelated like that in a single count…..”

All of this continues to worry me for an appeal. Why the State is fighting this is beyond me? (Well, I have speculations that I’ll keep out of here)
I don't get it either. Can't they just separate the charges out? Aren't there already separate charges of murder and conspiracy? The defense is offering to let it be written separately, which IMO, it already is. I am worried about this case. I adored Rob Wood in the beginning, but now, not so much. I think he is out of his league with this one.

I have never wanted to slap someone sooo much as I do now! How that woman has the gall to sit smiling and smirking mostly throughout, I don't know.
My blood is boiling.
As difficult it is to watch, I'm still very glad that she isn't wearing a mask. I truly hope that she isn't wearing one when the jury finally gets to sit on this trial.

I want to smack that smirk off her face. When she first sits down she has that notorious smirk.

My hope is that she has that same smirk on her face when the jury is seated and hearing the case.

The euphoria at knowing she is "on display". Looks about the court room, to see who's looking back. Exuding confidence, knowing that she'll get off -- scot-free. (But, wearing a bullet-proof vest, nonetheless.) It's all fake -- like her.

ETA: The commissary must have run out of Jolly Ranchers.

Remember her smirk when she walked past the Woodcocks at the end of her first hearing in Rexburg (child desertion charges)? That's defiance. She thinks she has the power to revictimize those that she blames for putting her in jail. She also probably enjoys being (in)famous and definitely loves to be the center of attention.

My hope is that she has that same smirk on her face when the jury is seated and hearing the case.
From the start of this case she never expressed fear in her known interactions. She's always putting on a facade or maybe she's really able to detach. Unlike her, Chad seems to be aware of the predicament he's in. He sounded and acted scared on several occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member