ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will try to blame it all on the very deceased Alex Cox. Although how does Chad explain his phone & Alex phone together in his backyard? Also the neighbor (if I remember) said Chad had multiple
fires out there (post the kids gone missing).How does Lori explain spending the kids social security survivor money while they are “missing”? Lori was also caught in possession of missing Tylee’s debit card in Hawaii.
Emphasized by me. These days, I think after watching way too many trials, evidence of a cell phone’s location does not always = owner of said cell phone same location. I.E.- I’ve seen Defense in other cases elicit testimony from State experts saying, essentially, that a cell phone location can not be determined definitively that said person was also there at that same time.

I think one of the real issues with the actual cellphones stuff (otherwise I would expect his Defense to possibly argue I.E- his phone at home but he is not, Alex/someone else had his phone but Chad did not, etc), is the timing of messages back and forth in conjunction with the locations figured out from the cell phone data. THAT distinction I think makes it much more difficult to argue IMOO.

Heartbreaking! Let them bury JJ and Tylee. I had no idea they were keeping the bodies! They could have done all the required testing by now.

I don't know where I heard or read it but I thought the bodies were not going to be released until after the trial. If true, I hope there will be no trial delays (but I'm not holding my breath :()

I haven't had a chance to post about Lori's court appearance until now. So I apologize if I am out of turn.

IMO, Her eyes betrayed her smile.I think she looked extremely stressed at times. I saw some fear The closer she got to being on the verge of tears, the bigger her smile got. Her facial muscles were very odd to me and jerky, not fluid. She is trying very hard not to let anyone see her cry, upset, or scared. But this is all about her and not what she has done. She's upset only because her life was ruined. It felt good to see her fear. I hope she is feeling a lot of that. All JMO.

You think he had a source? I thought he was speaking his opinion... all that smiling, smirking and laughing was just covering her fear. But, I hope he's right, too!
It might have been… my thought process was solely based upon the fact that the last time we heard from Colby, Colby said she was unrepentant… And then he said he stopped seeing her because he couldn’t take it, but that the last he had heard she was unrepentant so… for some reason I jumped to the conclusion that the person providing info on her lack of repentance, meant that Larry had some type of internal connection that had let on she was scared.

Of course this means nothing, except to say that now you all know how scary my subconscious thought process is, haha.

OTOH, if I were Kay and Larry, or other family of any of the victims, I think I might like to be able to bury them saying "Rest in Peace, it's all over now."
It is all over. I sgree with Larry. Death row won’t change anything. Some Governor could come along and commute that sentence. They certainly cannot wait for Lori or Chad to die to say it’s over. It’s over for JJ NOW. Let them bury him!

‘It appears the ”ring” Lori Vallow was seen wearing in court was makeshift. This looks like a hair tie close up. Interesting.’

Attachments

• B7A4B2B2-61AB-4354-90E8-D3C1536B38C9.jpeg
    B7A4B2B2-61AB-4354-90E8-D3C1536B38C9.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 17
‘It appears the ”ring” Lori Vallow was seen wearing in court was makeshift. This looks like a hair tie close up. Interesting.’
….for attention & drama probably. Pfttt…!

I think it's a signal for Chad, to let him know she's still team Daybell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288