ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emphasized by me. These days, I think after watching way too many trials, evidence of a cell phone’s location does not always = owner of said cell phone same location. I.E.- I’ve seen Defense in other cases elicit testimony from State experts saying, essentially, that a cell phone location can not be determined definitively that said person was also there at that same time.

I think one of the real issues with the actual cellphones stuff (otherwise I would expect his Defense to possibly argue I.E- his phone at home but he is not, Alex/someone else had his phone but Chad did not, etc), is the timing of messages back and forth in conjunction with the locations figured out from the cell phone data. THAT distinction I think makes it much more difficult to argue IMOO.
Chad called his wife to say that he had just killed a raccoon. I'm assuming that he was using his phone at his home.

I find all the different interpretations we have of her behavior fascinating.

To me her hairdo and makeup looked like an older woman trying to look younger and "cute." Or actually like she was going to a costume party as a teenager. Her appearance is so essential to who she is. Really reminds me of Jodi Arias in that way. Is that a characteristic of narcisssists or sociopaths or??

The smiling and smirking is very consistent with her past behavior. "Never let them see you sweat/cry/get angry/"??

Just traits of a whacko IMO.

I guess they're not saying the motive was money, since they have not got to prove motive and the jury might be hesitant over what motivated them. It could just be that the theft/financial gain is in the indictments because it's one of the crimes that they conspired to commit.

It’s the first count:
Murder for remuneration

Murder for remuneration occurs when the murder occurs in order to receive a benefit or financial settlement paid upon the death of the victim, such as proceeds of insurance and retirement benefits.
To prove the defendant committed the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration, the state must prove that remuneration was a motive, cause, or impetus for the murder and not merely the result of the murder.

——
JMO but this is so CD & LVD cannot separate themselves from deceased Alex.
IOW blame it all on Alex.
THEY
wanted that money.
They murdered for money.

If the trial is being held in Boise, does that mean that the jurors will be pulled from the Boise area? This is significant. Idaho has well educated population.

I can see some defense paid techie to try to bamboozle jurors with misdirection on the validity of cell phone triangulation and GPS data.

A well educated, affluent jury pool is not going to benefit the defendants.

It’s the first count:
Murder for remuneration

Murder for remuneration occurs when the murder occurs in order to receive a benefit or financial settlement paid upon the death of the victim, such as proceeds of insurance and retirement benefits.
To prove the defendant committed the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration, the state must prove that remuneration was a motive, cause, or impetus for the murder and not merely the result of the murder.

——
JMO but this is so CD & LVD cannot separate themselves from deceased Alex.
IOW blame it all on Alex.
THEY
wanted that money.
They murdered for money.
Thank you. Is this in relation to Tammy, or in relation to the children too?

I'm not sure they murdered the children for the money they would receive. (IMO)

Thank you. Is this in relation to Tammy, or in relation to the children too?

I'm not sure they murdered the children for the money they would receive. (IMO)
Yes, Charles & Tammy for life insurance.

LVD freely had been spending her children's
social security survivors benefits as they lay dead in CD’s back yard.

"One was to murder Tylee Ryan and to steal the social security money that was allotted to her, and one was to kill JJ Vallow and steal and collect the social security funds that were allotted to him," Wood said. "We believe the jury will find that there was this agreement, that they agreed to commit these two crimes."

Yes, Charles & Tammy for life insurance.

LVD freely had been spending her children's
social security survivors benefits as they lay dead in CD’s back yard.

"One was to murder Tylee Ryan and to steal the social security money that was allotted to her, and one was to kill JJ Vallow and steal and collect the social security funds that were allotted to him," Wood said. "We believe the jury will find that there was this agreement, that they agreed to commit these two crimes."

I think greed was first and foremost with these two (without the responsibility of parenting, nor the burden of divorcing spouses) and they packaged it all with their "faux religion" light/dark, immortal chosen beings yadda-yadda. So I like of charging them with the $$ aspect first. jmo

I find all the different interpretations we have of her behavior fascinating.

To me her hairdo and makeup looked like an older woman trying to look younger and "cute." Or actually like she was going to a costume party as a teenager. Her appearance is so essential to who she is. Really reminds me of Jodi Arias in that way. Is that a characteristic of narcisssists or sociopaths or??

The smiling and smirking is very consistent with her past behavior. "Never let them see you sweat/cry/get angry/"??
The hair served another purpose, instant facelift.

Tylee ❤️
Yesterday I thought about this beautiful girl and all she had experienced, esp in her teens, which should of been a wonderful time. The divorce from & death of her bio father, moving ,her mom getting rid of her brothers dog,moving, the shooting of Charles Vallow, being questioned by LE cause your uncle killed your step dad, your mom thinking it funny, moving.
She was weeks shy of her 18th birthday when she was murdered. JJ was murdered the day before Tylee’s 18th bday.
Perhaps Tylee knew too much. Or was it Tylee could soon have control over her SS survivor money in a few weeks when she turned 18. She could move out. She could tell about all the disfunction. Possibly petition for Kay to have custody of JJ (who had survivor monthly benefit money) She could go with JJ & live with Kay.
I don’t think CD & LVD were planning on -the end-. I think they were planning a together future …running off with Tammy’s life insurance money & the kids money. (Charles Vallows money was a bust. But they tried)
I think CD lusted over LVD & she used him & she used her brother Alex. Chad was an “author” & Alex did stand up comedy I think ( he had a ton of free time).
They both most likely would not turn down money.
I know she’s prob going say her hands are clean in everything. Maybe that is what she was smiling about in court. She is one per evil dark dangerous THING.
She killed her own daughter.

MOO

Last edited:
Tylee ❤️
Yesterday I thought about this beautiful girl and all she had experienced, esp in her teens, which should of been a wonderful time. The divorce from & death of her bio father, moving ,her mom getting rid of her brothers dog,moving, the shooting of Charles Vallow, being questioned by LE cause your uncle killed your step dad, your mom thinking it funny, moving.
She was weeks shy of her 18th birthday when she was murdered. JJ was murdered the day before Tylee’s 18th bday.
Perhaps Tylee knew too much. Or was it Tylee could soon have control over her SS survivor money in a few weeks when she turned 18. She could move out. She could tell about all the disfunction. Possibly petition for Kay to have custody of JJ (who had survivor monthly benefit money) She could go with JJ & live with Kay.
I don’t think CD & LVD were planning on -the end-. I think they were planning a together future …running off with Tammy’s life insurance money & the kids money. (Charles Vallows money was a bust. But they tried)
I think CD lusted over LVD & she used him & she used her brother Alex. Chad was an “author” & Alex did stand up comedy I think ( he had a ton of free time).
They both most likely would not turn down money.
I know she’s prob going say her hands are clean in everything. Maybe that is what she was smiling about in court. She is one per evil dark dangerous THING.
She killed her own daughter.

MOO
Tylee was born on Sept 24 2002, so she would have turned 17 a few weeks after she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified