Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

I don’t think he cares for MM and they way he handles a murder court case. MM is way out of his element. He needs a certification/training before he tries to take on such a a case. Also I believe LV plays on guys emotions as she always has done. She can get to MM but she has now reached her end and is in jail. I wish this was a federal trial…

2. MTW2011

MTW2011 Well-Known Member

Yeah - and this was all done orally, so there wasn't first a written Motion for such a thing which one would expect would have things related to a mental health crisis/event or to a mental health eval;, or really anything else that would support this idea of "my client cannot proceed with this today because she is not competent to understand these charges against her right now, we need to push this back"

If that was the case, I don't think the Court would rule the way they did without having something from Means to back it up. Even with saying the written Motion will be filed later, I am not convinced that a judge would rule just based on the defense arguing something without evidence. It's really perplexing. I'm very intrigued!

As yeah, as others have said.....

3. MsJosie

I don’t think he cares for MM and they way he handles a murder court case. MM is way out of his element. He needs a certification/training before he tries to take on such a a case. Also I believe LV plays on guys emotions as she always has done. She can get to MM but she has now reached her end and is in jail. I wish this was a federal trial…
    Only plea bargain would be Life no parole instead of Death IF Ashe tells everything and can prove it and she does not go back on the truth….I doubt that, jmoo

4. Tmw821

Tmw821 Well-Known Member

I don't think she can make a plea deal or work out anything until she makes an appearance and has her charges read, like she was supposed to do today.

Colorado303, LinasK, jash and 19 others like this.
  5. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

IMO it could be something personal for Means that may have nothing to do with the case. If Lori wanted to plea or whatever, it would not affect this advisement. That would be handled at arraignment. I do get tired of all the secret meetings.

6. Leader6518

Leader6518 Well-Known Member

Personally, I think they were focusing more on MP. After all, she spilled it all to IP and he worked with LE for awhile.

7. des2021

des2021 Well-Known Member

I wanted to cringe when Melanie gave an interview and said how happy she was to finally meet Kay and Larry after she testified at the preliminary hearing. Bet she isn’t going to be so happy now! MOO

8. windrower

windrower Well-Known Member

I, too, agree with the Woodcocks—everything these people have done has been for selfish greed and lust, plain and simple.

Show them the money! They don’t believe one bit of the crock they fed everyone. Their evil has been revealed, and they sure weren’t trying to save anyone.

Yes, Lori thinks she’s all that, and led Chad around by his, well, you know.

But that’s all that is. Shallow, evil people. Pure evil.

9. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

As if there aren't enough odd things in this case, as far as MM wanting a continuance, his M.O. this whole time has been nothing but frivilous motions, delays and lately a scattershot, over-the-top and broad subpoena to MG. Why not add asomething else to the mix? Nothing surprises me with this guy and his antics.

Another thing was with LV. She belives she's been powerful women in past lives or that she's some sort of godess. She believes has the inside track to be one of the chosen ones for the second coming of Christ. She believes she can pick out zombies, dark/light spirits and has the God-given power to kill them if she'd like. So Lori.... if you're so powerful, why would you need to wear a mask? Give me a friggin' break.

10. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Actually, because of Covid, I refused to set foot into a salon for over a year, and my daughter recently cut my hair. It had grown at least 10 inches. I doubt that Lori dyed it brunette in jail. Also, in the still shot that I saw of her, I spotted blonde highlights on the ends.

ab-initio, jash, LeeAnnB and 13 others like this.
  11. Trebor5591

Trebor5591 Well-Known Member

On her best of days, with full makeup, hair done, etc., she still looks like a scary, hatchet-faced, hard-as-nails kind of woman. Without botox, makeup, etc., she looks like someone to run away at full speed from....

Why why why would so many men find her attractive?

12. MTW2011

Yeah - and this was all done orally, so there wasn't first a written Motion for such a thing which one would expect would have things related to a mental health crisis/event or to a mental health eval;, or really anything else that would support this idea of "my client cannot proceed with this today because she is not competent to understand these charges against her right now, we need to push this back"

If that was the case, I don't think the Court would rule the way they did without having something from Means to back it up. Even with saying the written Motion will be filed later, I am not convinced that a judge would rule just based on the defense arguing something without evidence. It's really perplexing. I'm very intrigued!

As yeah, as others have said.....
    I believe I've seen similarly hilarious interactions on CourtCam tv show.

Respectfully, I don't think the Court would have ruled on his oral Motion - especially since the decision was made after only oral arguments - if it was "frivolous", a "delay" or a "scatter-shoot". I believe there was definitely of some substance there and that the Judge would not just rule willy-nilly if he thought this was some BS motion.
    JMOO though.

13. MTW2011

Anyone else listening to Scott Reisch right now.....?! I think he just spent a whopping 30 seconds on what happened with Lori and Chad today, LOL. I was really hopeful he was going to say more of his thoughts, but he only mentioned never seeing this in his 26 years.

14. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

good question.

Arrogance is attractive to some.
    Most won't admit it but they are.

Men and women alike think its sexy people whom exude self confidence. Arrogance hides amongst that likable quality.

moo

15. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

It is impossible to guess why the continuance was granted because there are any number of reasons that may be behind it. A continuance is purely within the judge's discretion and, although we find it irritating since we are left in the dark, granting the motion did not prejudice the state or result in any meaningful delay in the judicial timeline. The first appearance and reading of these charges is merely a formality imposed as part of the constitutional requirement of due process to guarantee that the accused is aware of the charges being levied against her. My guess (and it is only a guess) is that MM is not completely comfortable that he and Lori are on the same page with respect to some aspect of the defense and he wants more time to get their act together. It may be something very minor or it may be a significant matter under discussion and yet to be resolved. I've seen lawyers do this with difficult clients and judge's are inclined to grant a continuance to an attorney to help them with their client control. In those instances the request for a continuance was used to exert control or make a point to the client. Who knows what is going on here, but it is a possibility.

ab-initio, Colorado303, jash and 24 others like this.
  16. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

Who knows. Maybe she secretes more pheromones than the rest of us?:p[​IMG]

17. MsJosie

in the initial video I saw no blonde…when blowing up I can see the edges lighter in color fwiw

Kyte, Laughing, LinasK and 1 other person like this.
  18. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

19. Trebor5591

Trebor5591 Well-Known Member

Lori looked to be wearing a blue hospital gown in the arraignment. Perhaps she is currently in the psych ward under treatment and therefore not in a condition to assist in her own defense?

20. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

:D:D:D:D WELCOME BACK, @vislaw !!!! :D:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.