Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, because of Covid, I refused to set foot into a salon for over a year, and my daughter recently cut my hair. It had grown at least 10 inches. I doubt that Lori dyed it brunette in jail. Also, in the still shot that I saw of her, I spotted blonde highlights on the ends.

In this zoom link, you can certainly see blond in her hair (might have to zoom in on her) I agree with you on the hair growth as mine grows like a weed also.

What did Chad find so funny in his yesterday's court appearance?

43482563-0-image-a-45_1622050316440.jpg

Chad Daybell smirks in court as he's told he could face death penalty for murder | Daily Mail Online

IMHO if Lori was about to flip on Chad - and give up all of this incriminating information and evidence - the State would not be strongly objected to simply postponing this first appearance hearing, not at all.

If she was going to offer up information and/or try to get some plea deal, I do not see any reason why the State would object to pushing back this hearing....they would be getting information out of her, so why would you object to pushing back this? Pushing it back would not change (if there was some agreement) that she would be giving up information...IMO.

The Judge obviously ruled that whatever the Defense said/presented/argued was enough to push this back, and in my mind that signals that it is something bigger. Not something that would derail this case or have charges dropped or anything of the sort but something that is more helpful to the Defense than it is to the State.

I keep going back to - why would the State object to this? It is a First Appearance hearing, sometimes the charges are read if that is not waived, there would be no discussion of bond at this other than to say there is "no bond" set, there would be no need to discuss custody because she is in custody and is remaining in custody.....
Just my opinion.

I also believe that the Judge agreed to a continuance because Lori wants to make a deal in exchange for information.

Lori has manipulated men into doing her dirty work her whole life so it wouldn't surprise me at all that she would try to blame it all on her brother and Chad.

And the only reason I can think of for the State being opposed to a continuance, is because it has no intention of making a deal with her.

But he stated in the hearing that he would be representing her for the new charges.
Until Means has filed an appearance as her Attorney of Record with the Court, he can turn her case over to another attorney at any time even if he says he plans to defend her.

That said, I cannot imagine anyone would want to take her on as a client.

Your Wikipedia article got me searching. Look at the Notable People list for Springville, Utah: Springville, Utah | Wikiwand

(I use Wikiwand to format Wikipedia articles)
MOO Chad Daybell needs a update from "notable" to "notorious."

It looks like someone has been messing with the history section though:
" As the town grew, the name was changed to Springville. This name came about because of the more than 16 metal springs that are scattered around the town. The town is also known for the large population of dwarfs which "spring" out of their holes in the surrounding mountains. The dwarfs are generally peaceful creatures, so long as you do not disturb their ritualistic toad stool circles."

In this zoom link, you can certainly see blond in her hair (might have to zoom in on her) I agree with you on the hair growth as mine grows like a weed also.

Thank you for this link. It is 100% better then what I was initially watching. The people were smaller then a postage stamp and very dark.

Picture one is of Suspect Chad Daybell laughing at hearing.

Picture two is of Suspect Lori Vallow apparently with a big smile under the mask. You will need to enlarge the photo of LV to see smiling eyes and apparently smile of lips/cheeks. This is what IMO, everyone is talking about.

Yes, What is so funny?!

Also, MM is not trying to touch or hold LV arm/hand. The control for the volume is on the table, in front of LV and MM had been trying to adjust the sound, as it appears there was an issue on people hearing each other.

Also note LV hands are on her lap, appears to be together, so she might have had cuffs on.

JMOO from observations. Link is below to pictures.

Chad Daybell smirks in court as he's told he could face death penalty for murder | Daily Mail Online

Looks are not usually that relevant to me but it is to Lori.
Lori identifies as being blonde. It is very important to her.
Her natural very dark hair is not complimentary to her fair skin.
As a hairdresser it is probably exacerbated 10fold for her. ;)

moo
She was blond as a child (seen in Alex's tribute video). At her previous court appearance she had noticeable gray roots. I didn't see any gray yesterday, so (IMO) she must have dyed her hair. With some ingenuity - using whatever is available - inmates could do that.

MOO Chad Daybell needs a update from "notable" to "notorious."

It looks like someone has been messing with the history section though:
" As the town grew, the name was changed to Springville. This name came about because of the more than 16 metal springs that are scattered around the town. The town is also known for the large population of dwarfs which "spring" out of their holes in the surrounding mountains. The dwarfs are generally peaceful creatures, so long as you do not disturb their ritualistic toad stool circles."

Chad isn't a dwarf - but how about a toad?

As the judge explained the discussion happened before the Zoom hearing in his chambers. So the State was at the meeting. I think that’s why Woods objected to the continuance with such exasperation. Whatever the reason is, he doesn’t think it is a valid reason to cancel the hearing and not reschedule it. It could something medical, but I don’t think a psych evaluation would be considered an emergency.
You're right, I mistakenly thought he said he had a sidebar with the defense but I've just watched it again and he said he had a sidebar with counsel, so it does seem as if the state was there too. In theory I do think a psychiatric event or condition could be considered an emergency, if there was any doubt at all that she would be able to understand or take advisement of the proceedings. Moreso than any other medical condition which wouldn't interfere with cognition. It is strange though that she was present at the hearing. I don't think the judge would want to take the risk of ignoring and proceeding anyway, if this is the reason, even if he's not been given a psychiatric report. IMO

Whatever the reason for continuance was, it should have emerged right before hearing, as MM had no motion prepared (only oral) and LV was present (so there was no medical issue that would not allow her be present). So this was something MM most probably did not expect.
What could be the reason to postpone a hearing at which LV should only hear the charges she has already heard and agree that she understands them, so no additional "work" from her side as she is already there and it's inevitable? I can think of 2 possible reasons - either she is on the brink of hysteria and MM knows the only thing she might agree on is to sit straight and silent, otherwise there will be negative consequences both for Defense and the State (but on the other hand, she is not the first one in the world in this situation); or new issues with MM as representative emerged that might jeopardize the process, which Defense and State both do not want... Can't think of anything else o_O

You're right, I mistakenly thought he said he had a sidebar with the defense but I've just watched it again and he said he had a sidebar with counsel, so it does seem as if the state was there too. In theory I do think a psychiatric event or condition could be considered an emergency, if there was any doubt at all that she would be able to understand or take advisement of the proceedings. Moreso than any other medical condition which wouldn't interfere with cognition. It is strange though that she was present at the hearing. I don't think the judge would want to take the risk of ignoring and proceeding anyway, if this is the reason, even if he's not been given a psychiatric report. IMO
If there was a valid medical reason for the continuance, why would the prosecution object? Perhaps they didn't believe that the issue was serious enough? IMO it's more likely that it was another from MM's arsenal of strange motions, designed to delay the proceedings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member