Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

And the fact that Tylee played along so readily with all this suggests long-term grooming, which is abuse.

2. Synergizer Bunny

Synergizer Bunny Well-Known Member

I guess the better question would be, "Did MM spend his days at this institution before Lori was arrested?"

JMO.

dcfi224, jash, AmandaSkis and 9 others like this.
  3. Synergizer Bunny

Synergizer Bunny Well-Known Member

I also do not believe that Joe Ryan molested Colby or Tylee. I think that is an allegation made up by Lori, and they went along with it. Lori probably did her best to convince them that it was true.

JMO.

dcfi224, Frodosdojo, LisaC and 20 others like this.
  4. MsLGinNC

MsLGinNC Well-Known Member

Even if she's found incompetent, she has to have legal representation.

5. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

IIRC, the guardian ad litem and other court-appointed professionals involved during the custody dispute with Joe Ryan also indicated that they believed LV was coaching Tylee to say she was abused by him.

dcfi224, jash, Frodosdojo and 26 others like this.
  6. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

A good sociopath/narcissist can managed this w/o much effort.

7. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

When I watched this video this morning, I was struck by CR saying that Lori absolutely knew what she was doing, that she knows better and she knew right from wrong. 8:25 and 14:52 in the video. Now, a few hours later, it's got my eyebrows up in my hairline. MOO.

8. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

I have a laundry list of mental illnesses, but I cannot figure out how any of them could make me incompetent to stand trial. What could she possibly have going on that makes her incapable of assisting in her defense? Most mental illnesses come on early in life, not in your 50s. The only thing I can come up with is early onset dementia or alzheimers... Anyone else have any guesses? Obviously something is wrong with her cuz nobody that kills or conspires to kill a bunch of people is 100% sane, but at a bare minimum, she knew it was wrong and tried to cover it all up. I truly don't know what could have happened to make her unable to assist in her defense. What if she is just refusing to work with her attorney? I don't understand.

dcfi224, jash, Frodosdojo and 18 others like this.
  9. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Nice. LVD gets the "Hedda Nussbaum" pass.
    Hedda Nussbaum - Wikipedia

So, my question is, was the determination of "Competence" made by only ONE psychologist? Or a team?

jash, Niner, MissTilly and 3 others like this.
  10. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I say put her in the state hospital and let her reach restoration there. Jail is obviously too comfortable.

11. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if she's not participating with counsel because she really believes she is a goddess and all of this has nothing to do with her since a diety or something.

Perhaps she refuses to participate and therefore is considered unable to participate?

idk. jmo.

carbuff, janewall, rootbeer and 11 others like this.
  12. donotreply

donotreply Well-Known Member

Is it possible that once she was found incompetent, medications were commenced to try to get her back on track and at this point, those medications are rendering her unable to participate fully? I know that when strong drugs are first begun for mental illness it generally takes a good deal of time for the patient to gain their equilibrium and that is AFTER the right combo/dosages are settled upon.
    Perhaps they are still searching for the right drugs, dosages etc. and for her body/mind to acclimate to the drugs?
    That sounds reasonable and "exigent" to me.

13. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

And because it's Lori, I have to ask, was it a male?:rolleyes:

14. Paulas88

Paulas88 Well-Known Member

All the witnesses are dead, I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

15. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

Yes I remember that.

16. kshultz06082

If the defense hired a professional to do the exam, could the prosecution request a different professional do another exam? If so and she is deemed competent by that professional, would a 3rd eval be ordered and would they go with the best 2 out of 3? I hope the hidden podcast/ dr John Matthias will go over this.

17. kshultz06082

I have been in-patient at a mental health facility... I actually enjoyed my time there. If I had the choice between jail or locked mental health facility, I would choose the mental health facility all day every day. Jmo

18. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I will say that there is a particular male social worker in the state where I live, who defines "Rape Culture". He writes evaluations for male sex offenders that make them look like candidates for sainthood. Except, they are rapists. Small detail.

Every single one gets time served and probation. His name is all over documents from one attorney. I am sure that it is a package deal.

19. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to think Chad and Lori half expected charges all along...that it's all part of their divine plan. That might explain Chad's seemingly relaxed attitude yesterday. If Lori is shrugging off the murder charges, that might be interpreted as incompetent.

jmo

20. vislaw

vislaw Verified Forensic Consultant

Under our system every accused has the right to counsel and being found incompetent does not remove her right to have representation. Moreover, she is entitled to have counsel monitoring her treatment and continuing assessments to assure that her rights are protected. In our system even the most reprehensible defendants have rights. Applying the constitution to everybody assures that everybody receives protection. I am confident Lori will be held accountable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.