Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Mod Note:
    Posts focused on religious specific aspects are against TOS. Where MSM may contain reference to religion specific to this case it can be quoted or referenced, but to dissect it or its practices beyond the surface level context of any linked media source is not permitted.

Thanks,
    Tiff

Last edited: May 28, 2021

2. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

I also think they did it for financial gain.

3. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

Mental Illness is a serious and sad disease. LV is competent, but evil. She gives those struggling with real mental illness a bad name.

Ozarka, dcfi224, MommyStephV and 37 others like this.
  4. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I could not agree more. I have a sister with a serious mental illness (schizophrenia and she is mentally disabled as well, with an IQ around 75). Her coping skills are fairly limited and she has made several poor choices about associates in her life. She has been dangerous from time to time when she has gone off her medications or when something happens that causes her medications to fail (drug interactions, physical illnesses that have impacted drug efficacy, or periods of extreme stress like evictions or other forced moves). She's had several 72 hour psych commitments and after the last time she physically attacked someone, she was told by the judge that if it happens one more time, she will be permanently committed in the state hospital where dangerous patients are kept. In the meantime, the state has taken over administration of at least some of her medications (she gets injections regularly) and monitoring of her condition, so that if she begins to go sideways, it is more likely to be detected before she becomes dangerous.

Mental illness isn't a get out of accountability card for her (nor should it be) and it shouldn't be a get out of accountability card for LVD.

5. des2021

des2021 Well-Known Member

I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened to Alex. There’s a few things that I have questions about. I remember Emma saying that Tammy had foam coming out of her mouth when she died. Didn’t Zeluma’s son say Alex had foam coming out of his mouth too? I’m convinced they died the same way as I know many of you are too. We all know that the last people Alex talked to was Chad and Lori. I’ve read a lot of comments where some of you believe that Chad and Lori talked Alex into killing himself. I agree. However, the more I think about it, I think Chad and Lori told Alex they were going to take their own lives too. I think they led Alex to believe they would all leave this life together and that they would see each other on the other side. I don’t think Alex thought he was going to be the only one to take their own life. This is all just MOO, but I would love to know if any of you think it’s possible that maybe Alex thought they had a suicide pack, even though Lori and Chad knew they would not be taking their lives. What do you think? MOO

jash, dcfi224, lonetraveler and 33 others like this.
  6. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Was there a life insurance policy on Alex?

7. wiggy

wiggy Member

Do you happen to know the source of the information about Emma saying that? I’m coincidentally having a conversation about that exact topic with someone IRL right now, and I can’t find it here anywhere. We’re also discussing whether the coroner actually viewed Tammy’s body or the scene that day. I’m claiming that she didn’t—but I can’t find the information on that now either, though I know I read about it months back. (I’m honestly terrible at searching websleuths.)

ETA: I found both the things I was looking for.

Emma saying there was pink foam coming out of Tammy’s mouth:
    Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death - East Idaho News

Info on the coroner on the day of (or after) Tammy’s death:
    More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

jash, LinasK, Shadow@light and 11 others like this.
  8. watergirl62

watergirl62 .

This case always makes my head spin. My point was that Prior would probably like the cases severed. His smile from the March 8 hearing tells me he was pleased with the development.

I think Chad will get what's coming, but Prior's job is to get him a lesser sentence, and at this point my guess is that LWOP would be considered a win. I think it will be much easier for Prior without having to deal with Lori as a co-defendant. MOO

9. Proudnanny

Proudnanny Well-Known Member

I think the main thing to remember no matter what she tries to do she will never be free again i try to take comfort with that. I know this must be hard on the families but these precious children will get justice eventually she's going nowhere near freedom she will get everything she deserves eventually. MOO
    RIP Tylee Joshua and Tammy Justice will come.

10. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

I'd love to be a fly on the wall with Chad and Prior. Can you even FATHOM their discussions? Chad was smiling, but why? He's left hanging in the wind if his trial moves forward first is he not? I wish I understood where he is at right now.

11. dixiegirl1035

Who would have thunk that the VICTIMS phone was so key. Too late now to get information from deleted info of course.

12. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center today

jash, Ozarka, dcfi224 and 34 others like this.
  13. Trebor5591

Trebor5591 Well-Known Member

Well, if they believe Lori is suffering from some sort of psychosis, then a large part of treatment would consist of anti-psychotic medication(s). But I believe that would require a psychiatrist to prescribe, not just a psychologist.

wenwe4, LinasK, watergirl62 and 7 others like this.
  14. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

I guess it would depend if Utah allows psychologists to have prescriptive authority.

15. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

I have a question. I have seen several references to MM observing “something” with mental health professionals. Where did this reference originate? I don’t think that attorneys or anyone else can observe evaluations. Evaluations are covered under HIPAA. Even the reports are not available to anyone who wants to see them, since are part of a protected medical record. Can someone tell me if I am wrong and was MM present for her evaluations?

16. dixiegirl1035

Isn't Lori now to be transferred to a psych hospital? Or does she stay at the women's detention center for her "restorative" treatment (sounds like a name for a $200 2 hour special at a SPA in a hotel in Hawaii!)

17. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

He could be, if LVD signed off on it. And, INMO, the psych eval was probably done by someone he picked.

18. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

According to David Leroy, a very experienced Idaho Lawyer and former AG, the attorneys do not select the evaluator. The evaluator is selected by the Idaho dept of health& welfare. This article has been linked and discussed in the past several pages. I am not clever enough link it here.

jash, dcfi224, Shadow@light and 13 others like this.
  19. dixiegirl1035

Agree on both counts, what I read and don't have link lol

20. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Good question. You can check out her vine status here: VINELink

According to that she is still in custody at the Madison County women’s detention center.

From what I know about someone who is incarcerated, their status changes if they are sick or at the infirmary. I would guess that would show up there.

All jmo moo imo

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.