Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Scott Reisch said essentially the same thing. Basically, it was appointed. I to can't remember which video. Thanks for sharing. The different state laws will play a part as well from what I'm seeing.

2. des2021

des2021 Well-Known Member

I do remember reading somewhere something about Zeluma and going thru probate for Alex’s things. But I’m not sure if it was life insurance or belongings or what it was. And I don’t remember where I read it. Maybe someone on WS can help us out with this one. MOO

3. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

I don’t think so. He was talking about Idaho insanity laws in general and mentioned nothing about his current client and her many issues

4. des2021

I’m glad u found it. I’m terrible at going back and finding things! Lol. MOO

wiggy and Shadow@light like this.
  5. des2021

Thank u for the constant updates! You are awesome. But now that we know Lori is unfit to stand trial right now, it really makes me wonder why Means is there everyday. I know people on here have said he has other clients. But even if he does, he wouldn’t be there almost everyday. The only thing I can think of is that Lori signed a HIPAA waiver saying he could be there for her therapy. And if that’s not the case, now that the court is paying Means from the people’s tax dollar $$$, they are going to cut him off real fast. Why would they allow him to see her everyday, all day, if she can’t even help him and her case? It would be a waste of time and $$$. MOO

6. Friday Fan

Friday Fan Who is San Antonio Jane Doe, "Cantu"? (1990)

Knowing Lori, she will convince the courts that she needs beach and spa therapy at a 5 star resort in Hawaii...
    I guess she is claiming her grown out roots are mental illness....

Yeah, I'm being sarcastic, but I'm sick of Cruella Devil getting away with murder...MOO

7. JessieJess

JessieJess New Member

I agree 100%. If she REALLY believed Charles and her kids had been taken over by evil spirits/zombies, wouldn't she be BEGGING the police to protect her? Wouldn't she be asking the police to take Charles/her kids away? No doubt in my mind she is faking the "mental illness."

8. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

Idaho, you mean?;)

9. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

It may differ state to state, but in my experience, it is publicly available information. Unless in a trust. MOO

Laughing and des2021 like this.
  10. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

I keep seeing mental illness mentioned all over the place. But that is NOT at all what the LEGAL issue is. MOO. (I think this is exactly the defense plan, and they are very successful right now.. to confuse with such)

Yet the courts are/should be focused on.... can she be competent to the understanding of the legal proceedings.

I think that is where the prosecution is calling bs. Their submissions to the court are that she is using this religious context, with Chad, for her crimes. This is what the charges even stated.. that they are using religion to do the crimes.. so the defense is getting a shot into that this is not true/she is cray /and getting LOTS of media coverage and SM coverage for such. It's overwhelming that now the media is talking about mental illness vs. competency to understand her charges. Again... setting the stage.

If she thinks she is a goddess or ??? etc etc... is she so cray cray that she doesn't understand courts? I think not. MOO.

I'm having a hard time also with the decision that she is not competent to stand trial.... unless it's a fuzzy area where a state employee doesn't know that her saying...

"I'm a goddess, I'm above your earthly trials.. I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE in such " so therefore I cannot participate in my own defense" (taken from the exact wording of the law as the "out" if they cannot participate in their defense) ..............doesn't apply MOO​

If that is what is happening... jeeezzz, terrorists and Boston bombers and others have tried such. .. and gotten the slap down from the courts.

The judge pretty much had to go with the state employee.........for now. And weeks of media talking about her "mental illness" which even if true, has NOTHING to do with competency for which this is happening.

MOO

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  11. Nurse Gen

Nurse Gen Well-Known Member

I agree! When I heard that this incompetency concern came up on March 8th, I thought "that's why Prior was smiling after that sidebar"

12. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if Chad's parents are still alive? I'm presuming they're not, as we haven't heard anything about them.

Shadow@light and Laughing like this.
  13. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My BIG Baby Rottie

Most of you may already have this link to the "cases of interest" in the Idaho Judicial Branch, but for those of you who don't... here ya' go. Scroll down the page and you can see both CD and LVD data.

Idaho Judicial Cases of Interest

14. Nurse Gen

15. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Thank you, that is what I thought. In my friends case….she sees a psychologist in one office but her primary care doctor prescribes the medication. My friend does not feel that works very well. If she has a problem, whatever doctor she calls, has to call the other doctor before any medication can be changed. She wishes she could just see a psychiatrist.

Edit to add, my friend does not live in Idaho….if that makes any difference in dispensing mediation.

16. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

LinasK, Frodosdojo, sassyblue and 6 others like this.
  17. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My BIG Baby Rottie

18. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Thank you, that is what I thought. In my friends case….she sees a psychologist in one office but her primary care doctor prescribes the medication. My friend does not feel that works very well. If she has a problem, whatever doctor she calls, has to call the other doctor before any medication can be changed. She wishes she could just see a psychiatrist.
    Smiling because his case most likely will be separate from LV, jus as they wanted.

19. Nurse Gen

Alive and released a statement
    I'll look for a link
    My bad-sorry!

Shadow@light, Flicka1 and FLmom777 like this.
  20. fuzzybutter

fuzzybutter Well-Known Member

Unless I missed it, the judge has not made a ruling or declaration on LVDs competency. He will schedule that hearing in the next 30 days and it will probably take place in the next 90 days. There is a process they will follow. The evaluator is an experienced licensed psychologist.

So far, I think that the state, county and city LE, jail staff and the court system have been doing an admirable job, dealing with this absolutely unimaginable situation that was dumped on them pretty much out of the blue. I don’t think any of them are foot dragging or getting swayed by LVD or CD.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.