Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1397969074424930305?s=20

[URL='https://twitter.com/jlumfox10']ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪

@jlumfox10[/URL]
·
1m
Formal charge could come one of two ways. 1) Direct complaint leads to a preliminary hearing. 2) Grand jury indictment
Quote Tweet

p2WxyE9y_normal.jpg

ᴊᴜꜱᴛɪɴ ʟᴜᴍ | 林俊豪
@jlumfox10
· 56m
The charging decision will be up to MCAO. This comes after Vallow and her husband Chad Daybell were indicted in the deaths of her kids JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan and Daybell’s first wife Tammy.

Just publicly accessible now.
Back in March 8, 2021, Lori’s fitness to proceed was drawn into question by her counsel. After a psychological assessment, the Court determined at this time the defendant is not competent to proceed and recommends restorative treatment.
OMG!!!! I just told my best friend yesterday to just watch, now this woman will claim to be insane. IMO, if Charles Manson can be tried, then dammit, she can.

Lori Vallow Daybell found incompetent to move forward with court proceedings - East Idaho News
lori-jail-860x484.jpg

"EastIdahoNews.com first learned about the competency evaluation in March when sealed court documents were inadvertently published for a moment at a courthouse kiosk. In the interest of protecting the integrity of the case, EastIdahoNews.com opted not to publish the documents at that time"
If she isn't prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, then there will be no justice for all the murdered victims. :mad:

I'm sure she was delusional before. I wouldn't be surprised if she lost her marbles when the reality of the charges hit. But this started back in early March. Could it be traced back to a specific trigger? Tammy's autopsy results or something from the discovery?

Has it been established that there were two people in Tylee's Jeep? Somebody gave away the location of BB's house to the shooter, but (IMO) they weren't necessarily there.

I can't find a link so moo. I believe in a Dateline episode it was stated that someone was shooting from the back window as the Jeep was driving away. One could presume that there were at least two persons in the Jeep. IIRC, this coincides with the Jeep tire and back seat being moved to and from the storage unit in Idaho.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide links and make corrections if needed!

So, LV unfit at this time for trial…maybe that is why she had a smile on her face. She for what she wanted for now. IMO. LV will play this card over and over and over. IMO. Also, I hope she stays in jail where she is more secure. I don’t trust LV if she was in any hospital setting I feel she will try and escape. Again MOO. LV will still have to face justice.

Another lawyer needs to be brought on board now for LV….MM may want to leave the case and then everything would have to start over from the beginning so the new lawyer would catch up. Ringing a lawyer on now would at least prevent an unnecessary delay.

With that, CD should still go to trial, also any other suspects that are charged with any part of this crime. We probably will hear another motion for separation of defendants trials and a new location soon.

I wonder if CD realizes how lucky he is to even be alive?! His days were numbered.

and….who released the order saying LV was unfit? I though everything was sealed?????.

I can't find a link so moo. I believe in a Dateline episode it was stated that someone was shooting from the back window as the Jeep was driving away. One could presume that there were at least two persons in the Jeep. IIRC, this coincides with the Jeep tire and back seat being moved to and from the storage unit in Idaho.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide links and make corrections if needed!
That's interesting. I thought the Jeep had been parked across the street from BB's house since earlier in the morning and he was shot at as he pulled in his driveway on his way from the gym.

I'm sure she was delusional before. I wouldn't be surprised if she lost her marbles when the reality of the charges hit. But this started back in early March. Could it be traced back to a specific trigger? Tammy's autopsy results or something from the discovery?
I totally agree. She has been hit in the face with reality.

I predict she is frantic over all the charges and as soon as she calms down, she will sing like a bird and throw Chad under the bus.
The problem is, nobody will believe her unless she has receipts. If she confessed she'd avoid trial, but would still likely spend the rest of her life in prison.

I predict she is frantic over all the charges and as soon as she calms down, she will sing like a bird and throw Chad under the bus.
I dearly hope and pray fervently that you're right, lonetraveler. Although I would also like to see her swing/stand in front of the guns/lay on the gurney next to Chad as well. She is IMO a classic manipulator . RIP JJ and Tylee.

I don't understand why everyone seems to be so upset about LVD being declared incompetent. It doesn't mean anything. She will still sit in jail and she will still face her charges. Except NOW, they will treat her for whatever mental illness until she IS competent to stand trial, thereby removing any chance of a mistrial.

I have seen plenty of speculation here that there is something wrong with her, and has been for quite some time. I have even seen suggestions that she "faked" the mental illness test that CV had requested. So why the big deal? There IS something actually wrong with her. We all have seen it. Let them treat her. Because maybe, just maybe, when she becomes in her sane mind, she will realize the magnitude of her actions and will confess and give everyone the details needed to prosecute others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member