Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been up since yesterday. Are you thinking of the one months ago? I think it was LVD that had an error we all freaked out over. When did they say this is an error?
Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

Doomsday Mom: The Lori Vallow Story
8:00 - 10:10p
Lauren Lee Smith Marc Blucas Linda Purl
(2021)Suspicion falls on Lori Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, when their two young children disappear from their Idaho home in 2019.

Is anyone here actually watching this?

Tonight (Saturday) on Lifetime:

Doomsday Mom: The Lori Vallow Story
8:00 - 10:10p
Lauren Lee Smith Marc Blucas Linda Purl
(2021)Suspicion falls on Lori Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, when their two young children disappear from their Idaho home in 2019.

Thanks. I saw a post on Nate Eaton a while back on his FB page that he interviewed the person that played him in the movie. I saw it reference, but never saw the interview of the actor in tonight's episode. Can't believe it's so so so soon and tonight @BetteDavisEyes

I copied and pasted for you:

The murder indictment against Lori Vallow, handed up last month, may indicate investigators could file new charges in Arizona against Vallow or her niece, Melanie Pawlowski.

Vallow and her husband, Chad Daybell, already face murder charges stemming from the deaths of her children, Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow.

But page six of the indictment contains one line that may foreshadow new charges. It states: "Alex Cox attempted to shoot Tamera "Tammy" Daybell on October 9, 2019."

Alex Cox is Lori Vallow's brother. One week before that date, someone else accused Cox of shooting at him in Gilbert, Arizona.

"It hit my window, shattered my driver's side window," said Brandon Boudreaux to a 911 operator on October 2.

oudreaux had been married to Cox and Vallow's niece, Melani. But the two were locked in an ugly custody battle.

A spokesperson for the Gilbert Police Department was looking into the status of the case, at the request of AZFamily Investigates.

Alex Cox died under unusual circumstances in December of 2019. The death was ruled "natural."

Although Cox cannot face charges, in Idaho, prosecutors filed one charge of conspiracy to commit murder against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell, for encouraging Cox to shoot at Tammy Daybell.

At this time, prosecutors have filed no charges against Vallow or Melani Pawlowski for the shooting incident in Gilbert.

In May of 2020, Pawlowski denied any involvement in the shooting, during an interview with AZFamily Investigates. "Absolutely not. And Brandon knows that," said Pawlowski."

BBM: "It hit my window, shattered my driver's side window," said Brandon Boudreaux to a 911 operator on October 2.

JMO but I'm hoping that charges will be made against Melani for conspiracy in the shooting incident of Brandon. I simply can not imagine Lori and Alex came up with the idea of getting rid of Brandon if not at Melani's request. JMO.

Exactly!

If I had to guess what it is all about, I would say this:

MM is up to shenanigans again. His last motion to compel was back on 1/8 when he complained that RW didn't respond to his demands regarding who, when and what RW talked about with every person born after 1902. (a little sarcasm there) RW ended up having to write something up and did so back on 3/3.

In his latest and greatest 2nd Motion to Compel from 6/18, I'm sure he requested some crazy stuff or flung some wild arse accusations towards RW, and RW didn't want that made public.

Just a guess. MOO

So another question, more general: She's been determined to be incompetent on this set of charges. Does that automatically apply to any other charges and proceedings she might be involved in, or would each of those cases have to specifically establish that she's not competent?

So another question, more general: She's been determined to be incompetent on this set of charges. Does that automatically apply to any other charges and proceedings she might be involved in, or would each of those cases have to specifically establish that she's not competent?
The same criteria for competency is required for all of the charges - not sure how the court works as far as legally documenting on each & every count but I suspect they are all linked somehow for the issue of "competency".

BBM: "It hit my window, shattered my driver's side window," said Brandon Boudreaux to a 911 operator on October 2.

JMO but I'm hoping that charges will be made against Melani for conspiracy in the shooting incident of Brandon. I simply can not imagine Lori and Alex came up with the idea of getting rid of Brandon if not at Melani's request. JMO.

I've always thought Ms. Melani knew more than she was letting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah