Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosurprise

Nosurprise Well-Known Member

Yup! Makes you wonder. ??

2. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

Loco being Lori? Had a baby with an angel? And that baby was Mark Means? Are you kidding me?

3. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure they don't care about the script or the acting. It's a money grab without facts and sadly they won't have a problem finding people to watch it.

4. JRWoodwardMSW

JRWoodwardMSW Well-Known Member

I didnt watch because life’s too short.

5. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I wonder if this was the "pre cursor" fantasy of how everything happened. "World According to LVD". I didn't watch the show, but it sounds like AC was the bad one...and LVD and CD are just skipping around, frolicking in love?

Yeah. Seemed to have glossed over the fact that CD's wife died, LVD's husband died...and all of these convenient insurance policies...

I would have liked the film to have portrayed Charles Vallow's death, LVD conning the police officers, and her reaction when she found out that she was NOT the beneficiary. That would have been a good scene.

Kemug, Laughing, altojack and 15 others like this.
  6. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Question….if we can, does anyone know how to check the jails in the area to see if Lori Vallow is back? I know I can do my local county, but I don’t know if it can be done everywhere.

Thank You

LinasK, Chelly, girlhasnoname and 7 others like this.
  7. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

I'd guess Vinelink will be the best option but I think the accuracy should be questioned since she's technically always "in custody"

Laughing, altojack, LinasK and 4 others like this.
  8. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is Monday, and if LVD is indeed back at Madison women’s detention center then I would venture to guess MM will be back. If that’s the case I will update here. He’s currentlybeen MIA from there.

All jmo moo imo

9. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

I hadn’t even heard this when I joked about Means and Prior having a financial interest in the program. Now I’m seriously considering that they do. What better way to influence potential jury members.

10. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Good observation.

Laughing, Chelly, 887sMtreme and 4 others like this.
  11. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

That's just off the wall.

Unless, LVD is actually promoting that theory to try and lure MM into her web of death, darkness, and deceit.

Could the producers have interviewed MM?

If he believes that's true--it would explain his odd behavior. But, it would certainly be cause to remove him from the case, wouldn't it?

One of the things that has always bothered me is that CD and LVD are in an area that's populated with a number of like-minded (or at least similar-minded) people. All it would take is one sympathetic person on a jury to keep them from being found guilty.

Does MM think along the same religious lines? Could what should be a professional job have turned into a holy mission for him?

While it may be easy for most of us to step back and look at this issue through skeptical eyes, it may not be that simple for those who are raised to think along the lines of prophets and visions and dreams that foretell the future.

Kemug, sammi90, Laughing and 4 others like this.
  12. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

Something is fishy. That's for sure.

13. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Murder is murder...ain't no vision or prayer that causes people to stop breathing while being shot in the chest, suffocated with a bag over the head or a pillow over the face, poisoned etc.

14. Nosurprise

Yup! Makes you wonder. ??
    Yes..where did that come from!

Diddian and sassyblue like this.
  15. Shadow@light

Shadow@light Well-Known Member

SleuthD-o, thank you for the up dates . I do find it interesting Sometimes I cannot to read for some period of time. So when I read of MM attendance or not, I mutter comment under breath. My understanding partner just rolls their eyes and said I am making comments/talking with the next door neighbour over the fence. When told him why often he will have a peak over my shoulder to have a look.
    Keep us up to date.

rootbeer, Diddian, Laughing and 5 others like this.
  16. Shadowtrix

Shadowtrix AJ ♥

My takeaway from it is it seemed like something the writers just threw in at the end for cringey Lifetime fluff to lead into the "where are they now" screen of text that they showed before the credits adding that LVD has been found incompetent to stand trial.

I agree with those commenting on how such claims and a movie like this pre-trial could sway potential jurors. With the unverified claims such as the "blue eyed boy" nonsense and the way LVD and CD were not portrayed the way one probably sees them if they've been following this case closely.

Kemug, Laughing, GRT and 6 others like this.
  17. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

I hope so hah, I'm so glad I didn't watch that hot mess.

Diddian, Laughing, 887sMtreme and 3 others like this.
  18. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

I thought Linda Purl did a rather good Kay, but then again, I skipped out at 3:58 because I could already tell the Lori was going to tick me off; so it's possible it all went pear-shaped.

19. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Local update: MM is back at the women’s detention center today.

20. Nosurprise

Means at it again..

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.