Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flight booked in name of Lori Ryan from Idaho to Phoenix-Mesa Gateway on 10/8/19.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

218261295_372431554247674_2484895647998633869_n.jpg

And why was she flying under the last name “Ryan”?

BBM. That would likely be Residence Inn by Marriott La Mirada Buena Park, which is 2.8 miles from Knott's Berry Farm where Chad went for Thanksgiving with his family.

What really burns me about this, is that CD probably never took Tammie to California, or stayed at a fancy Marriott hotel. If they ever went somewhere, they probably stayed at Comfort Inn, or Motel 6.

LVD sure has expensive taste. I wonder if prison has done anything to adjust her attitude? Probably not.

And why was she flying under the last name “Ryan”?
I would love it if someone could tie all these dates to the dates of when JJ, Tammy and Tylee were killed. And when Alex died. I’ve been sick all day and it’s hard to even read. I’m so glad these emails were released. hoping Lori’s family and niece can read them and hopefully they can add 2 plus 2.

What really burns me about this, is that CD probably never took Tammie to California, or stayed at a fancy Marriott hotel. If they ever went somewhere, they probably stayed at Comfort Inn, or Motel 6.

LVD sure has expensive taste. I wonder if prison has done anything to adjust her attitude? Probably not.
That's what ticked me off when I heard her and her family accusing Charles of having "Showy" taste with cars and vacations. I think it was all Lori's ideas.

https://twitter.com/KimPowellTV/status/1416125157060472833

I am going through 2,500 emails just released from Chandler PD regarding the Lori Vallow case. This was through a public records request we submitted last year. #azfamily

Included in the emails is this photo of JJ Vallow taken on September 22, 2019. It's possible this is the last photo of him. #azfamily

E6cYG7DUcAI-_yK

Can't figure out what is in his hand to the cup etc. And his hair with something white?? Too low a resolution.

So sad...

7-Year-Old J.J. Vallow Died Wearing Red Pajamas, Says Officer in Case Against Chad Daybell

"When found on Chad's Idaho property June 9, the body of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow was dressed in red pajamas and placed inside a black plastic bag, with his ankles and wrists bound by duct tape, as revealed during a forensics exam, testified Rexburg police Det. Ray Hermosillo. Several layers of duct tape also secured a white plastic bag around the boy's head, he said."

7-Year-Old J.J. Vallow Died Wearing Red Pajamas, Says Officer in Case Against Chad Daybell

"When found on Chad's Idaho property June 9, the body of 7-year-old Joshua "J.J." Vallow was dressed in red pajamas and placed inside a black plastic bag, with his ankles and wrists bound by duct tape, as revealed during a forensics exam, testified Rexburg police Det. Ray Hermosillo. Several layers of duct tape also secured a white plastic bag around the boy's head, he said."

This made me cry.

I would love it if someone could tie all these dates to the dates of when JJ, Tammy and Tylee were killed. And when Alex died. I’ve been sick all day and it’s hard to even read. I’m so glad these emails were released. hoping Lori’s family and niece can read them and hopefully they can add 2 plus 2.

Agree on working this new info into the timeline!

jmho and all, I don't predict any change in their thinking....

Re: the Lori Ryan ticket. Well, maybe the TSA has a separate page of rules for Goddesses??? I have in fact read the sections relating to knitting needles and to silverware in detail but never thought to look for "Goddess!" Is that an automatic upgrade, at least to Business Class? She wouldn't need meal service or the bathroom, right? :rolleyes:

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
I was just re-reading the Probably Cause document for the murder of Charles. It’s fortunate that these two geniuses weren’t concerned that LE might find their communications and use them as evidence. I get that Lori wasn’t worried, being she’s a goddess and all. Didn’t Chad give this any thought? Was he so blinded by his lust for Lori? I hope his kids realize that their father is just as evil and just as culpable as Lori, if not more so. I can’t imagine how I would feel if my father wrote this about my mother. The heart emojis really put the icing on the revolting cake.

“After the murder of Charles Vallow, additional text messages and emails were located that would indicate the murder was intentional and according to a master plan. One of these was a message sent to Lori from Chad Daybell. The message read, ‘I got the inspiration to go back to my original death percentages that helped us track Charles, Ned, etc. Tammy is very close. Her percentage has fallen steadily since Hiplos left. It is encouraging! ’”

DocumentCloud

It's the Residence Inn. It's a low tier Marriott property. It's not a motel 6 but it's far from fancy in my opinion

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
42 mins ·
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix (more at link that what is below)
MISSOURI RESEARCH: This email in May 2020 tells us Chandler PD learned that Lori Vallow googled maps of the U.S. on 10/7/19, trying to find out how long it would take to drive from Rexburg to Independence, Missouri. She started looking for flights.
Police say she got a text from her brother Alex Cox asking where she was…
The messages were deleted but recovered.
Most of this email is redacted. On 10/8/19, Lori sent a text to her niece Melanie Boudreaux (Pawlowski). Police say it’s clear via pictures and videos that Lori stayed with Melani on 10/9. We know Lori had a flight booked from Idaho to AZ the day prior. We also know Alex Cox tried to shoot Tammy Daybell, Chad Daybell’s first wife on 10/9 in Idaho according to prosecutors.
Investigators believe she brought JJ Vallow’s IPad with her to AZ “Would be interesting to see if it connected in Missouri between the 10th and the 12th.”

218568933_372575064233323_3244398533267343158_n.jpg

Video at link - Newly released e-mails give deeper look into Lori Vallow investigation

Last edited:
Are all of the new documents linked on any of the news sites? I appreciate the media getting them but I wish they wouldn’t feed it to us in dribs and drabs.

No, they are not. Justin's outlet paid for them he stated. I would not expect all to be released by them. MOO.

Now that Justin has the initial set, would assume EIN will now obtain also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member