Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Yeah. I think you're right about that. JMO

RasBan, LaborDayRN, Nikynoo and 3 others like this.

2. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

It also makes sense that IP was aware of this cult and bought into all Chad said before he married MBP. After all, they only knew each other a very short time. He was a member of it and I don’t believe what he’s telling people. Don’t believe MBP either. They are trying not to be prosecuted for what they knew.

Leader6518, RasBan, jash and 14 others like this.
  3. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction Well-Known Member

I’ve often wondered during the unfolding of this case, if “visions” and “dreams” and “portals” are all just code for they were all smoking peyote... JMO

RasBan, 303gmf, Laughing and 8 others like this.
  4. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

I just noticed Justin Lum released (about 4 hrs ago) a 2 pg email CV sent to LVD in March 2019 stating she had been gone for 38 days and abandoned JJ (as did all her family members - Gma Janis & Summer). I do not know how to link the story. Anyone more tech savvy than I?

5. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

CHARLES TO LORI: Within the thousands of files released by Chandler PD, I found this email from Charles Vallow to his then-wife Lori Vallow. The time frame discussed shows Charles sent this in March 2019. He says he had not heard from Lori in 38 days. Charles wanted to establish a family connection with her again and said their son JJ really missed her. “You are my one and only for 14 years. Period.”

Attached Files:

6. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

LOL, that is why I'm so enjoying it that they are now "roughing it".

7. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

Thank you kindly! I appreciate this!

8. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

re: Justin Lum's newly released email from CV to LVD. It seems apparent she was upset w/CV about the psych eval but even more angry he "tried to have her arrested" for stealing the money, truck, his & JJ's things & locking him out of their mutual home. This is just my take on things as that is what is focused on when she relays the story to her extended family members. But it breaks my heart that Janis & Summer would not speak to JJ and then lie about their last contact with him. They had absolutely no ambition to help that child maintain stability (IMO).

9. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Yes, and more convinced than ever that he did not die a natural death. Just another pawn in Lori’s game of life.

10. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

My money’s on “nothing will”.

11. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

The timeline for this case is amazing. I feel so sad for Charles Vallow. LVD did so many rotten things, and he still stopped the divorce!!! He came back to Arizona...why?!

12. Love Never Fails

Lori was so cruel to Charles. He was a saint to put up with her for even a day. He must have felt so destroyed. Then she murders him. I pray she never sees the light of day. And her family are just awful people. Awful

13. Love Never Fails

They aren’t having it so rough. They are being fed and have a roof over their heads. Her children only got a hole in Chads back yard. Chad’s children should hate him right now.

14. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

With all the conniving, cheating, passing mental evaluation in AZ, abandonment, running off to Hawaii, making podcasts, excuses, lying, stealing money, fraud, conspiracy, murders, etc, etc, etc ........ how in the world can she possibly figure out how to do all that and suddenly become incompetent? This incompetent thing is an absolute joke.

15. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Agree.
    They are used to believing CDs lies.

16. Nikynoo

Nikynoo Verified Attorney - United Kingdom

I thought the 90 days is a court thing, e.g. the court will review 90 days from the date of the last order. If Lori needs more treatment, that order will be another 90 days. I don't think the 90 days is in relation to the duration of treatment?

17. dizzychick

dizzychick Well-Known Member

Casey Anthony would know the answer to that question lol ( sorry)

18. dizzychick

there is a new dump of hundreds of emails, does anyone know where they are? Says Chandler Police released them

19. GRT

GRT Well-Known Member

I think that played a huge role when it came to Chad. I think he wanted power over who lived and who died. Then, he found Lori and Alex, two willing idiots to his serial-killing plan. I also see the similarities between Chad and other tyrants who derive pleasure from handing down death sentences.

My only hope is that neither one of them ever walk free again.

20. dizzychick

Me thinks he wanted Lori all to himself and especially after finding out she wasn't going to get the million bucks that made killing the kids even that much easier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.