Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.

Or... it could be so integral to the case that Melanie is not talking about it outside of the grand jury and/or depositions that have not been made public in agreement with LE.

Or...it could be so incriminating/shameful to Melanie or person(s) to whom she feels loyalty that she has not recalled this information.
As I understand there have likely been multiple similar meetings. I'm not sure why one would be more important than others in light of this case. They weren't going to discuss their plans to murder someone in front of 40 people. I know Lori did something of the kind before, but it's different when the person is still alive.

ETA: I would be interested in how the released PAP podcasts with Lori and/or Chad coincided with the events we know. There's a schedule of all podcast releases available, though it's unclear when they were recorded. We also still don't know what happened to the episode they recorded on the weekend when JJ was murdered. It has not been aired.

Last edited:
I had the exact same thought. I couldn’t stop laughing at the title.

I decided not to listen to it.

I would trust the speaker to know a thing or two about self-deception. Overcoming it? Not so much.

MOO- and not without some patience and empathy for the person I am laughing at-

Or the person I’m laughing with? Naw. If I were able to laugh with her, she would have become more credible on the whole subject.
BBM. Haven't all the podcasts been taken down? We're only left with schedules and descriptions. Deleting everything is suspicious, although I suspect the motive (by the owners) was fear of excommunicaton, not criminal responsibility. (IMO)

He can’t be visiting Lori at the jail, correct? Because she is in a mental hospital not the jail? ( I’m very confused, not contradicting you.)

Way back when on another thread dealing with LV and CD, it was said that an inmate can be treated in the jail under the guidance of the mental health hospital doctors for many reasons. Some were the inmate was being successful in the treatment and the jail was approved to administer the medication, the safety of the inmate and others, the space available in the hospital. There is an Idaho law that someone posted. It was a long time ago though.

According to what I remember LV started treatment in the jail what back in March or so, then the Prosecutor asked for her to be re# evaluated by the state for competency. She was evaluated by the defense own person who was not a do for, I believe. LV was sent to hospital eventually and could be back at the jail.

Not to long ago the ID state hospitals were put on lockdown for protection….it was indicated that LV may be a cause. That would be a an issue with other patients and visitors.

JJ and Tyler were children that were murdered…..other inmates do not like that….so safety for LV to go back to the jail.

Also don’t want LV to make an escape and run away from the hospital. The Judge wrote in a motion he was to be notified If any attempt was tried or took place.

Covid….may be more of a risk for LV to be at the hospital. In Jail she can be segregated.

Other patients need the beds and if LV is doing okay with treatment she may be sent back to jail. So if she is at jail then MM would be there.

The courts, hospital and jail can “fudge” LV’s where about to protect the case….it is a possibility.

all MOO and what I remember from written WS member statements and motions.

BBM. Haven't all the podcasts been taken down? We're only left with schedules and descriptions. Deleting everything is suspicious, although I suspect the motive (by the owners) was fear of excommunicaton, not criminal responsibility. (IMO)

the podcasts may be down here at WS but I just registered to one on YouTube on the case….the last one that should not have been released.

the podcasts may be down here at WS but I just registered to one on YouTube on the case….the last one that should not have been released.
We're likely not talking about the same thing. I'm only aware of a part of one episode under the PAP umbrella in which JM gushes about meeting Lori.

Scott Reisch thinks that EIN data provided to court will not have too much impact on the judge's decision about the change of venue. The data is not broken down by county.

East Idaho News Is Turning Over Evidence In Daybell Case... Let's Talk About It! (relevant part starts at 5:22)

One flaw with this theory: wouldn't it have been been for Lori's mother to be his beneficiary rather than a new wife?

Yes, JC would be the beneficiary if Zulema wasn't married to AC. LVD would want the money to stay within their cult circle. Both SS and JC made it very clear that LVD didn't include them in much of her life. She was married 5 times and never invited her mother or sister to ANY of her weddings. Alex also didn't seem close to them. They didn't know he left and returned to AZ, and they didn't know he got married. So, the chances of JC handing the life insurance money from AC over to LVD seem slim to none. ZP is a part of their group. That keeps the money where LVD wants it. Jmo

As I understand there have likely been multiple similar meetings. I'm not sure why one would be more important than others in light of this case. They weren't going to discuss their plans to murder someone in front of 40 people. I know Lori did something of the kind before, but it's different when the person is still alive.

ETA: I would be interested in how the released PAP podcasts with Lori and/or Chad coincided with the events we know. There's a schedule of all podcast releases available, though it's unclear when they were recorded. We also still don't know what happened to the episode they recorded on the weekend when JJ was murdered. It has not been aired.

:( J.J.

Is it known that a podcast was actually recorded? If yes, there must be a lot of interesting information on the cutting room floor. If no, it could be that they were just too busy murdering.

I should have added that I didn't mean the Time to warrior up series either, so it's not MG's podcast. It's PAP podcast 005.

Thank you. I found the podcast listing by searching with quote marks around PAP spelled out and then quote marks around PAP 005.

I tried to copy and paste the title and description of another podcast listed, but I’m on iPad and it didn’t work. Podcast was something like “Chad Daybell quits his day job!!!!!” and something about “Liberty!!!!” (Extra exclamation marks are mine, because the listing sounded like folks were SO excited for the podcast.)

I think Tammy supported Chad in all ways, financially (quits his day job!!!!), etc., and I sure hope he and LVD pay for Tammy’s death.

rsbm

Me, too, on podcast timing and subject matter in relation to this case, and especially the murders.

I didn’t try to play any of the podcasts when I was on the podcast listings page. The titles and people involved creeps me out.

:( J.J.

Is it known that a podcast was actually recorded? If yes, there must be a lot of interesting information on the cutting room floor. If no, it could be that they were just too busy murdering.
Both MG and DW testified at Chad's preliminary hearing that they were recording a podcast in Lori's apt on the evening of Sep 22.

I keep checking for DP news.

You and me both.

I do not want there to be ANY chance of LV or CD to breathe free air and be out and about with the opportunity to harm others again.

I'm almost always anti-death penalty, but if one or both need to end up on death row to keep the two of them away from the public forever, the prosecutors need to do it.

JMO, MOO & IMO

Last edited:
Was stated earlier in this thread that the deadline per CourtTV is this Sunday, the 8th. Is that incorrect?

ETA- See about 2:47 mark

It’s correct. Lori Hellis said some states require it on the Friday before if it falls on a weekend and some states give you until Monday. She was not sure of the rule in ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member