Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyrarose

kyrarose Well-Known Member

IMO, it doesn’t matter how many people believe in prophecy, it’s still crazy. It’s unverifiable. I would question anyone who performed any action “because god told them to.”

2. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

usually commands from god are schizophrenia..Im not saying it can't happen....but for the most part..

Kemug, kyrarose, rootbeer and 2 others like this.
  3. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Local update: MM and JA are at the women’s detention center today

4. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

With both lawyers at jail, indication is someone else is there too (LV). Moo

Teche, cmiller8617, Kemug and 21 others like this.
  5. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

If that were the case, the majority of Idaho citizens would have to question the basis of their foundational belief system. That’s dangerous territory for the defense to consider walking into.

6. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

BBM

Idaho doesn’t accept mental condition (including, but not limited to, insanity) as a defense, even in a capital case, so this point is moot.

7. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

While watching a YT video the other night (one approved here at WS), I heard Chad's possibly having "death anxiety" being discussed (with regard to death penalty and/or life in prison). Explaining that Chad feared someone else having control over his death. And, I thought... who the heck doesn't have this fear?? I bring this up only because I've realized (after reading many articles, books and documents written by mental health professionals, watching several murder trials, and listening to loads of various true crime podcasts with different views)... psychologists and psychiatrists can have varying opinions. I dread to see what the trial/s for CD and LV will bring... they have become nearly sinister "stars". :mad: I have a feeling my listening, reading and watching of info of these two will be limited. Poor Tammy, JJ, and Tylee... and their families. :(

Of course, jmo

Alwayshere, Kemug, sassyblue and 13 others like this.
  8. shotgun09

shotgun09 'Certified' Boomer

Something I have been recently thinking about, is the relentless and dogged determination of Kay. Without her per-suing and pushing, we would not be here. She must have had that 'gut-feeling', or her hinky meter was heading in the red/danger zone regarding LV. Kay more than likely sensed LV's revenge frame of mind through the phone, when talking to her and wishing to speak with JJ. Kay has been like a dog with a bone....she never let up. And, look what it has all uncovered!!

9. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

CD is having an "existential crisis" about the death penalty? Oh, this is the world's tiniest violin playing a song for him. NOT!

I had a random, grim, inappropriate meme moment, RE: CD and LVD as "Jake and Elroy" in the Blues Brothers...."We are on a mission from God.".

I hope that they both get convicted of the crimes they committed.

Diddian, Teche, CarolAnn and 19 others like this.
  10. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Yes, even experts speculate on yt. Nobody knows what Chad's frame of mind is these days. There's no inside scoop.

11. indicolite22

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424799804555612160

#UPDATE In the order signed by the judge, the appointment of Archibald comes as Lori Daybell cannot waive her right to death penalty qualified counsel because of her incompetency. Remember, she was committed to the IDHW in June.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424800230550081537

Additionally, although the case against Lori si stayed "ongoing evidentiary issues," including her husband Chad #Daybell's "concern that DNA material may be entirely consumed" means she needs the death penalty qualified counsel now to protect her constitutional rights.

https://twitter.com/ericgrossarth/status/1424801610996207627

New documents: In a Friday order, Judge Steven Boyce says although Lori and Chad #Daybell have separate case numbers, the ongoing murder case has a joint jury trial for the time being. This still allows Chad to file motions while Lori's case is stayed for her competency issues.

12. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Perhaps MM shares some of LV’s non-mainstream beliefs and opposing counsel is concerned that could create a conflict of interest.

Just a hypothesis. MOO

13. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

That would likely indicate that she is there then. Since the new guy came with Means, not just that Means was there to see another client.

14. LinasK

Isn't it ironic how all these murderers fear/ are against the Death Penalty, when they had no problem imposing it on their victims??? Casey Anthony was also anti-Death Penalty because she knew that she might face it herself.

15. LinasK

BBM. What does that mean? Thanks for the explanations.

Jolynna likes this.
  16. indicolite22

Some time ago the prosecution declared their intent to do consumptive testing on some samples. Chad's attorney formally requested to have their side present in cases when sample size was too small to be divided for multiple independent tests. For the same reason Lori's representative likely needs to be present and MM probably didn't qualify. So because of those evidentiary issues she needs to be properly represented.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Diddian, Kemug, sassyblue and 4 others like this.
  17. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

Bold by me.

altojack, Shadow@light and LinasK like this.
  18. Webbie16

Webbie16 Well-Known Member

08/09/2021 Motion

Comment
    to Dismiss The Grand Jury Indictment

So this shows up on Lori's and not Chad's. How can they request a motion to dismiss the indictment, when she hasn't even had her charges read to her yet?

19. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Incompetent - you are not capable of assisting in your defense.

Insane - you are not criminally liable for a crime you committed.

My paraphrasing. JMO

Berrybell, CarolAnn, altojack and 7 others like this.
  20. Nosurprise

Nosurprise Well-Known Member

She's got to be there..wonder how long Means will last..? Scott @ crimetalk in Rexburg . Maybe he will stop in and see the 3 of them.

Attached Files:

Berrybell, altojack, Niner and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.