Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes two people to leak info: one with access to information and another with a public voice. Who has access to discovery? Who is speaking publicly about the case?

Can we not say it out loud, with an IMO to indicate that it's speculation?

I mean, you clearly are referring to the same individual who posted the gif of the rats running on his Twitter some months back when MG's name came up, so that's why I ask.

Can we not say it out loud, with an IMO to indicate that it's speculation?

I mean, you clearly are referring to the same individual who posted the gif of the rats running on his Twitter some months back when MG's name came up, so that's why I ask.
I guess you guys are speaking of MM? If not then who?

Could you say a name in the future or not say anything?

eta: just got a message that explains it all. This case has so many players! Thanks.

Last edited:
He is fighting for LV. And I’m sure it gives him joy to hear the call from MG.

We will all be happy to see Lori convicted.
There is speculation about that call being released! Moo moo moo..he is fighting on Twitter..sorry verry cynical about the whole duo of Lori and Mike and some other players..Means has replaced Chad..hopefully, this week we will see some repercussions of the leaked version..imo imo jmo

There is speculation about that call being released! Moo moo moo..he is fighting on Twitter..sorry verry cynical about the whole duo of Lori and Mike and some other players..Means has replaced Chad..hopefully, this week we will see some repercussions of the leaked version..imo imo jmo

I can't help wondering if the "leaker" wanted us (the public) to know something specific from that tape? I mean, there's a lot on the tape, but what, in particular, are we supposed to be paying attention to?

I can't help wondering if the "leaker" wanted us (the public) to know something specific from that tape? I mean, there's a lot on the tape, but what, in particular, are we supposed to be paying attention to?
We all know Means was after MG with his subpoena. So we know Zulma Sp? Has immunity and probably MG by now also. Did MG know about these tragic events before hand? Did she participate?. Who knows..so what better way to discredit her by releasing the full tape. Yes, this person who spoke with MG supposedly sent it to LE first before it's release. With that in mind the defense would get it..but should it be released to the public ? I am confused about that. Jmo moo and

It's awful that the MG/SD phone call was leaked. I don't like any of the ugly involved in the who, why and how. I posted what was said in the call before I knew any of the very poor choices and drama surrounding it. However, even without the taped call there is plenty of real (non-leaked) info to consider MG's actions (or non-actions) very questionable. I've never believed MG's behaviors were legally chargeable offenses (IANAL so I don't know) but they are off-putting and worrisome to say the least.

I also don't think discussing MG's behaviors (nor any others within the C/L believers) is a legal distraction from C&L.

I do hope the "leakers" get their comeuppances.

all jmo

It's awful that the MG/SD phone call was leaked. I don't like any of the ugly involved in the who, why and how. I posted what was said in the call before I knew any of the very poor choices and drama surrounding it. However, even without the taped call there is plenty of real (non-leaked) info to consider MG's actions (or non-actions) very questionable. I've never believed MG's behaviors were legally chargeable offenses (IANAL so I don't know) but they are off-putting and worrisome to say the least.

I also don't think discussing MG's behaviors (nor any others within the C/L believers) is a legal distraction from C&L.

I do hope the "leakers" get their comeuppances.

all jmo
BBM. When MM tweeted a gif of running rats last year, he suggested that other people were much more involved than previously thought. Yes, apparently pointing to other players is his defense strategy. I'm not saying it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member