Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I'm thinking happened, and is all MOO. I'm thinking Chad suffocated Tammy during the night after everyone had gone to bed. Probably used a pillow or something to stifle any screams and prevent any tell-tale signs of trauma.

I 100% agree. Only, I think Chad let Alex in the house to "help".

As early as March 2020 — months before JJ and Tylee's bodies were found in Chad's yard — Deseret News, AZFamily.com and The Sun (UK) reported that 'sources' had told CBS News “there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell’s death.” Reports: Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox could be linked to Tammy Daybell’s death and 'Cult mom's brother may be linked to death of her new husband's first wife'

One of the Overt Acts included in the May 25, 2021 murder indictments was that Alex was close to the Daybell home the night/morning Tammy was killed.

MOO & IMO

I 100% agree. Only, I think Chad let Alex in the house to "help".

As early as March 2020 — months before JJ and Tylee's bodies were found in Chad's yard — Deseret News, AZFamily.com and The Sun (UK) reported that 'sources' had told CBS News “there is digital evidence that links Alex Cox to Tammy Daybell’s death.” Reports: Lori Vallow’s brother Alex Cox could be linked to Tammy Daybell’s death and 'Cult mom's brother may be linked to death of her new husband's first wife'

One of the Overt Acts included in the May 25, 2021 murder indictments was that Alex was close to the Daybell home the night/morning Tammy was killed

Maybe Chad did the poisoning, then Alex smothered her to finish her off???

Last edited:
Sorry about your friend. :(

I doubt it was a "peaceful" death. It sounds pretty horrendous. JMO

Thanks. No, I certainly wouldn't call it peaceful. It was horrid.

I'm thinking that depending on what sort of poison was used, it might have caused Tammy to upchuck and she inhaled it. It would still be murder.

Thanks. No, I certainly wouldn't call it peaceful. It was horrid.

I'm thinking that depending on what sort of poison was used, it might have caused Tammy to upchuck and she inhaled it. It would still be murder.
I think that you are onto something, so there might have been some grains of truth in his story. I know that when I've been given anaesthesia in the hospital, I don't tolerate it well, and will throw it up afterwards. That's probably why she was vomiting/coughing, not illness as they are implying.
I also think that the thump was her falling off the bed. Hate to get personal again, but that happened to my mother when she had a stroke.

So, I just watched the 48 hour special trailer again. I think its the daughter, Emma making the statement that her father was framed. I had said in an earlier post that I believed Lori will flip on Chad. Now I'm thinking Chad might be doing the same thing. He nor his legal team would most definitely NOT let those children go public unless it would be to his advantage. This is an attempt to sow the seeds of doubt to the public that he had any involvement with those babies being found on his property. I'm sure this interview with these children have been in the works for sometime. Maybe LVD got wind of the possibility that this would be coming and she has realized that Chad is gong to flip on her, and she snapped and that's the reason she is being treated for being incompetent.
They just don't put you in a state correctional psychiatric unit or hospital because you just say I'm feeling incompetent.

Gee Mark, you think?!
Sadly, all five of them come across as dopey as dear ol’ dad. Not helping their cause. JMO.
"Mark Daybell added, 'Asphyxiation doesn’t necessarily mean smothered. According to my understanding, it just means the breath was interrupted. And in the end, she wasn’t able to breathe.'”

Somebody please send Mark a dictionary....
And a personality. One for each of them, in a variety of shapes and sizes. MOO

So, I just watched the 48 hour special trailer again. I think its the daughter, Emma making the statement that her father was framed. I had said in an earlier post that I believed Lori will flip on Chad. Now I'm thinking Chad might be doing the same thing. He nor his legal team would most definitely NOT let those children go public unless it would be to his advantage. This is an attempt to sow the seeds of doubt to the public that he had any involvement with those babies being found on his property. I'm sure this interview with these children have been in the works for sometime. Maybe LVD got wind of the possibility that this would be coming and she has realized that Chad is gong to flip on her, and she snapped and that's the reason she is being treated for being incompetent.
They just don't put you in a state correctional psychiatric unit or hospital because you just say I'm feeling incompetent.

You made me think….CD Absolutely Knew that the the children were buried on his property. LV did not know the layout of the land, she did not care about that, she wanted to be pretty….IMO it would be hard for her to know where the pet cemetery actually was, where it was best to bury bodies. Also, LV would not want to get all dirty and hot but I bet what was used on Tammy has been used on other relations deaths. She did that research.
CD had to have Alex come out to the land before the actual murders to actually see where the bodies should be buried. Alex could have buried them in the wrong place otherwise.
Then I am thinking to get the graves dug as quickly as possible when no one was home or home across the street (did not Daybell adult child and family live there?), I don’t wonder if Alex and CD BOTH dug the graves. I think CD would want to make sure the graves were dug correctly as he is a professional grave digger.
The graves could be shallow because 1) the bodies were to be moved at a later date, 2) running out of time before someone came home 3)the land was harder then they thought it was to dig with shovels.
Then I was thinking IF the son was home when Tammy started having the coughing fit before going to bed, why did he not say “let’s go to ER”, or maybe the son did and CD talked them out of it. That was never mentioned. Now if it is t will be an after thought.
And last if Tammy was coughing so much and so hard why didn’t that wake the son up or keep him up. It sure keeps me up when my husband coughs (agent orange). Are we sure the son was actually home?
IMO something is fishy. Are the adult children trying to cover for their dad?
All MOO

Yes. We can take much comfort in knowing (through one of Chad's many and varied accounts) that Tammy was working her magic on the other side, so that he could "hook up" with Lori quickly.

So she guided him to take a flight to Hawaii, for a business trip . . . a trip for a business that was defunct. And, Lo(lo) and behold, what to his wandering eye did appear! A widow in Hawaii, with no kids! It was love at first sight and they married immediately. The End.

... and of course CD hooked up with LV long before her death, slapped her butt, visited her in CV house using fake invitations, and all that, because he knew TD would approve, no need to waste time!

If CD's defense is going to try making him look a victim as his kids try to portray, why don't they shift blame to TD who made him marry child-killer from behind the veil, they do believe that, don't they? It's just someone's portal was transmitting wrong signals :confused:

I'm pre-guessing they won't come to the trial on many days, as if Chad has any common sense left, even he will realize that this would do them in. "You don't want to show up day after day and hear people tell all these nasty-wasty lies about me."

From everything I've heard about Chad, how he rates the lightness or darkness of a soul, how he let Tammy work her butt off while he wrote substandard books, and how he aspired to be a cult leader, I really don't think he has the kind of caring for his kids that other parents do.

It's still all about him and I think he will throw anyone under the bus to save himself. If he's telling his kids that he was framed, that means (JMOO) that he's already thrown Lori under the bus, which could account for her precarious mental state. She killed her kids for him--and to be a goddess--and now her god-in-human-form sold her out.

That's all just my opinion, but I can't see Chad ever caring about anyone but Chad.

GRT, Totally agree with you! That's what I have been thinking. Something had to have happened for LVD to all of the sudden be deem incompetent. She showed up at her first court appearance wearing jail house make-up and smiling. Looking very competent, and confidant. I'm thinking that whatever the reason is behind her current mental status it cant be made public because it would be in violation of Hippa laws. In the trailer for 48 hour special (that will air tonight) one of the children even said, we have to be a voice for our dad. The child didn't say we have to be a voice for my Dad and Lori. So is Lori really incompetent or did she finally have a moment of clarity and now sees herself for the monster she truly is as well as her co-conspirator.

You had me at Cadburys, lol! Yum!

So if the adult children think Chad was framed regarding the deaths, what do they think about him getting married again just two weeks later? Seems like that might be just a tad . . . idk . . . suspicious? Sure you can suspend disbelief for a while but eventually that gap can stretch so thin it snaps. IMO, the trial will do that. I hope these young adults are braced to face all the evidence, not just what they've heard from Dad.

We have to keep in mind, it is very common and encouraged for LDS to remarry, and some believe, the quicker the better.

Melani P
Brandon B
Chad D

Alone through Death

Did Chad Daybell kill his ex-wife Tammy? | COURT TV

It's been pointed out in the video that there were multiple other cases where adult children couldn't accept that one of the parents was capable of murdering their other parent, even with incriminating DNA and when the children were highly educated.

Nine days after Tammy’s death, Chad published an essay titled ‘Moving into the Second Half of My Life’ in the LDS-AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) Global Initiative Newsletter. The first section of his post was sent to EastIdahoNews.com.

Yep, moving into the second half of my life just as fast as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member