Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Yes, a very heavy sleeper - and also deaf and blind to not have noticed bodies being buried in his backyard.

Colorado303, jash, dcfi224 and 9 others like this.

2. kshultz06082

kshultz06082 Super Snooper

All while Chad's text to Tammy places him in the same area of the yard at the same time Alex was there dismembering and attempting to cremate Tylee's body and then burying her. OK, Chad, sure. Makes perfect sense to me. It's insulting how stupid they have to assume LE, News and the public would be to believe this garbage. I adore my dad, but if dead children were found on his property and he tried to tell me the same story Chad's kids were told, I would have alot of questions for my dad and I wouldn't stop asking them until there were answers that made 100% sense and explained all the evidence. His kids are either delusional or extremely gullible. I am embarrassed for them.

Shadow@light, elleni, misgrn and 20 others like this.
  3. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I kind of feel bad for them. Depending on the type of religious training they've had under their father, they could be victims of religious abuse. That will make you all sorts of screwed up. JMO

4. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

It's all very noble to spring to your father's defence - but surely there is a limit. Please, Daykids, do some serious thinking.

Shadow@light, jash, LinasK and 5 others like this.
  5. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

He married Lori about a week later.

Laughing, LinasK, Jlocke and 4 others like this.
  6. indicolite22

His daughter pointed out in the interview that the part of the back yard where the bodies were buried isn't visible from the house.

7. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

I'm sure that Chad supplied all of the digging tools. Alex had recently moved from Arizona. He was not a gardener or homeowner, and at that point, and I doubt would have had his own shovels, etc., available. I'm sure he could have bought what he needed. But why even create that scenario? We know that Chad was aware and involved.

Chad: "Alex, you just get the bodies to me. I'll take care of the rest."

Shadow@light, Kemug, jash and 8 others like this.
  8. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

Didn't his phone ping there too? Am I remembering wrong?

9. Onsdag

Onsdag Well-Known Member

Right? A professional grave digger can't notice two freshly dug graves on his own property - one of them on the same day, same time, and exact same location as his own text messages to his wife place him? Lest anyone forgets that fateful day and text message that puts him at the scene of the crime of Tylee's murder and/or burial:

"Well, I’ve had an interesting morning! I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big raccoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!”

"Interesting morning!" "Fun times!" Let that sink in. Is that really how he chose to describe the horrendously brutal crime scene he had just participated in? Oh right, he was deaf, blind, and dumb to everything going on around him that morning... except for the burning "limb debris" and "big raccoon." Right. Sickening and downright evil is what it is. Oh wait, that's right, Lori and Alex somehow stole his phone and framed him. :rolleyes:

10. Onsdag

Onsdag Well-Known Member

And I would point out to her that her dad's text message to her mother puts him literally on top of and within feet of everything that is going on the morning poor Tylee is dismembered, burned, and buried in the "pet cemetery."

11. JolietJake

JolietJake Well-Known Member

With the short amount of time AC spent there the day JJ was buried, it's obvious the hole was pre-dug with the wood/rock materials staged and ready to go.

And of course, let's not forget that CD hightailed it out of there the moment JJ's body was found. Framed? Yeah, right.

12. indicolite22

The daughter might be implying that Alex was free to come and go and that he could have buried Tylee's remains at a later time exactly where Chad put the raccoon. That doesn't explain why Alex's phone was keeping Chad company for 2.5 hours that morning or why/where Tlyee's remains were burned.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  13. altojack

altojack Well-Known Member

WOW. Brilliantly written post and JMO correct, how can the children not see through these lies.

14. indicolite22

Perhaps the wood paneling found in JJ's grave could be traced back to Chad's barn?

Kemug, jash, Forever Young and 5 others like this.
  15. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter what Chad could or could not see from the house, because Chad wasn't "in" the house on September 8, 2019.

Chad said he was outside by the fire pit burning, shooting and then burying in the pet cemetery (where Tylee's remains were found).

September 8, 2019
    11:53 a.m.:"Well, I’ve had an interesting morning! I felt I should burn all of the limb debris by the fire pit before it got too soaked by the coming storms. While I did so, I spotted a big raccoon along the fence. I hurried and got my gun, and he was still walking along. I got close enough that one shot did the trick. He is now in our pet cemetery. Fun times!"

16. tara83

tara83 Well-Known Member

I can't get very mad at his kids.Just think how hard it would be to come to terms with the fact your dad was a monster.

Shadow@light, Kemug, misgrn and 8 others like this.
  17. pizzaman12

pizzaman12 Well-Known Member

I'm curious if they found any CD DNA on the duct tape. You'd think if there was, it's included in the discovery and I'd imagine JP has given the green light on this interview. Maybe there is no DNA linking CD and everything is digital evidence. Maybe there is DNA on the duct tape and they're saying someone must have stolen it from his shed or home to frame him.

18. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

This assumes he wasn’t there, doing the digging himself. What absurd observations these kids are making.

Kemug, Laughing, LinasK and 5 others like this.
  19. indicolite22

BBM. The defense might argue that the remains were put there later when Chad was either indoors or wasn't home.

Shadow@light, Kemug, dcfi224 and 6 others like this.
  20. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

You are correct. Alex and Chad both pinged there at the right times.

Kemug, jash, Laughing and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.