Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there you have it. None of this would have happened if Lori didn't come into our lives. I bet Lori's head will explode when she hears that. She will be seething with anger, and no brother Alex to avenge her.
BBM. And MG said: "None of this would have happened if they didn't think they were married before." I wonder who came up with that idea? Yeah, it was Chad and it wasn't the first time for him.

Last edited:
Emma Murray: When my dad left, they arrested him. … Some police officers told me that they had discovered human remains on the property. … I was standing in the doorway of the police car as he was sitting inside, handcuffed. And the first thing he asked me was, "Do you know why they arrested me?" And my thought was, "How do you not know?" And I was crying. I said, "Dad, they found human remains." And his face went white, and his eyes went wide. He was shocked.

Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

righttttttttttt….
IMO

Really would LE let anyone talk to CD while he was in a police car in custody? I find that hard to believe. I would want to see all the footage!

I did not watch the interview so thanks for the transcript. The two elements that stood out to me most were the kids descriptions of Tammy's death and Chad's arrest. Both times, the kids were put in the position of telling their dad what horrible thing happened. He became the victim in the situation. Garth had to tell his dad that Tammy was dead. Garth had to pick up his mom and place her on the bed. Emma had to tell her dad the reason for his arrest which was that human remains were found on his property. Both times, he acted weak, shocked and victimized. I think this adds an entirely off the charts level of trauma to what the kids experienced. This behavior reminds me of the stumbly bumbly way Chad followed Lori in some of the videos in Hawaii. He took small steps, looked down, humped shoulders, walked behind her and acted submissive. All of that is in great contrast to the "Sweet Melanie" smooth talker and the Chad that smacked Lori's butt just to mention a couple of examples. I feel sick for the Daybell children. Just my opinion.

I just have to throw a comment in here, too. I SO appreciate Onsdag's work and expertise on this thread, as well as personally having much empathy for the LDS people. I have been studying this faith and others, deeply over the course of many years.

But I just got to say people - LDS, Christian, and Muslim alike, can we stop beating the drum that the world is about to end - and that we need to hasten its demise? Its been beating us over the head for over 2000 years now. I think we as fellow human beings should do our best to preserve our earth, bring about paradise here ourselves, and let God do what he deems best in His own time.

The other thing is the idea that only those with multiple Mormon wives will attain the highest exaltation in the Celestial World. And that that the man/husband holds the keys to his womens'/wives' eternal destiny.

Throw some mental illness into this mix and see how this tragedy happened.

I agree that Lori wanted attention, money, and fame; but she was also scared to death that she, on her own, would not obtain exaltation and avoid suffering in the tribulations without riding Chad's coattails.

And to that extent, I agree with the Daybell kids that Chad was on the receiving end of a master manipulator/grifter who thought it was up to her to fulfill the words of the prophecy he imagined, with a little something in it for herself -money, fame, and the highest position obtainable in the afterlife.

Yes, there is no way he did not know the bodies of JJ and Tylee were buried on his property, but did he know how they were killed? Does he know, to this day, how Tammy was killed? He had predicted "for years" her early death, used it as a pickup line for other women potential multiple wives, but yet Tammy was never murdered until Lori entered the picture.

I don't think he is 100% there, either, mentally. He seems slow to me, like it may have taken him time to understand that these deaths weren't happening soley due to energy work being done in the temple. Was he as surprised as anyone when people actually started dying? Thinking otherwise would not be indicitive of him being a "true believer", which I believe he was.

JMO and I know that hardly anyone else agrees with that, nor do I expect them to; but it has been my gut feeling since the beginning that he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and that his own mental incompetence was taken advantage of. Still guilty, not saying he isn't, just sayin', something pushed him over the edge.

IMO, Chad was just waiting for the right woman, one who would share his visions/dreams and help make them come true. And along came Lori. Just because he hadn't yet acted on those dreams, doesn't absolve him of anything.

Emma Murray: When my dad left, they arrested him. … Some police officers told me that they had discovered human remains on the property. … I was standing in the doorway of the police car as he was sitting inside, handcuffed. And the first thing he asked me was, "Do you know why they arrested me?" And my thought was, "How do you not know?" And I was crying. I said, "Dad, they found human remains." And his face went white, and his eyes went wide. He was shocked.

Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

righttttttttttt….
IMO
Emma's question here got me to wondering. How did he not know? Once you're placed under arrest don't they tell you why you're being arrested? Or does that only happen in the movies? If they did tell him why he was being arrested then why would he later ask his daughter when she shows up if she knew?

My thought is that he knew very well why he was being arrested, but he was playing dumb with his daughter because he desperately wanted her to think he was innocent. He knew the moment they found the bodies that he was going to be arrested - that's why he fled the scene. It was all theatre to win the heart and mind of his daughter... and it seems to have worked. But deep down I think she knows the truth - that's why she wondered to herself "How do you not know?" He knew. And I think she knew that he knew, but is too terrified to give voice to what she knows.

Emma's question here got me to wondering. How did he not know? Once you're placed under arrest don't they tell you why you're being arrested? Or does that only happen in the movies? If they did tell him why he was being arrested then why would he later ask his daughter when she shows up if she knew?

My thought is that he knew very well why he was being arrested, but he was playing dumb with his daughter because he desperately wanted her to think he was innocent. He knew the moment they found the bodies that he was going to be arrested - that's why he fled the scene. It was all theatre to win the heart and mind of his daughter... and it seems to have worked. But deep down I think she knows the truth - that's why she wondered to herself "How do you not know?" He knew. And I think she knew that he knew, but is too terrified to give voice to what she knows.
I wondering whether this quote has been misunderstood by Emma? IMO Chad was asking her whether she knew why he was being arrested, not that he didn't know why.

I did not watch the interview so thanks for the transcript. The two elements that stood out to me most were the kids descriptions of Tammy's death and Chad's arrest. Both times, the kids were put in the position of telling their dad what horrible thing happened. He became the victim in the situation. Garth had to tell his dad that Tammy was dead. Garth had to pick up his mom and place her on the bed. Emma had to tell her dad the reason for his arrest which was that human remains were found on his property. Both times, he acted weak, shocked and victimized. I think this adds an entirely off the charts level of trauma to what the kids experienced. This behavior reminds me of the stumbly bumbly way Chad followed Lori in some of the videos in Hawaii. He took small steps, looked down, humped shoulders, walked behind her and acted submissive. All of that is in great contrast to the "Sweet Melanie" smooth talker and the Chad that smacked Lori's butt just to mention a couple of examples. I feel sick for the Daybell children. Just my opinion.
Excellent insight!

Chad already knew that Tammy was dead. He was familiar with what death looks like, having been a grave digger throughout his life, including most recently having helped bury two children in his backyard within the prior month. Furthermore, he told his AVOW audience "When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours." He admits he knew right away that she was dead and could even tell for how long.

By calling for Garth and having him be the one to handle her body and pronounce her death though, Chad is effectively distancing himself from the crime. Like you said he's playing the victim. And if he can play the victim act well enough then others might not realize that the true victim is lying dead from asphyxiation interrupted breathing.

As others have pointed out, Chad had been talking about and mentally preparing for Tammy's death for months - years even - and so any shock, surprise, or trauma he exhibits is all a pretense. His duplicity knows no bounds. And the fact that he's willing to use and abuse his own children like that is deplorable and shows just how selfish and depraved Chad really is. If the cold blooded murders hadn't given it away already.

JMO.

Oftentimes, killers reveal grains of truth in their statements, and with "limb debris" he wants you to naturally assume he's referring to tree limbs, but humans have limbs too.
And he found it funny! Talking about "limbs" and killing a raccoon & burying it the family's pet cemetery - "interesting morning" and "fun times" he called it! Even if that was all there was happening, he disgusts me.

Really would LE let anyone talk to CD while he was in a police car in custody? I find that hard to believe. I would want to see all the footage!

On the short arrest video, I don't recall seeing EM standing by the squad car. And, the arrest happened down the road, not in the driveway. How did EM get there? Would the squad car have returned to the house? It doesn't seem likely, but who knows?

I would like to know which of Chad's kids visit their dad in jail and how often they visit. Does the jail permit frequent phone calls?

It was clear that the children are greatly pained by the situation, but they're not thinking clearly.

I got the distinct impression that they were brainwashed. I know that's an antiquated term, but they seemed prepared--coached.

And EM's attempt at horror when they were walking through the backyard didn't pass muster. It seemed contrived and superficial.

The one thing that struck me over and over as they spoke is that the conviction of their words didn't show in their eyes.

If the Daybells are so convinced that the"Fun times!" racoon story is true, why not dig up the pet cemetary, one or two, themselves? Being brought up LDS, why aren't they upset that Chad was excommunicated from the Church? Why aren't they concerned that the greater family on both sides is not buying Chad's story? There's a whole lot to swallow there.

So when Chad took off and LE arrested him. Emma as she states must have driven after him? And she went up to him in police car? I would like to see that footage also, because what we saw was just Chad and police cars.
Why would Judge say the Doctors name during that last hearing? Isn't all that sealed?
Also, Lori couldn't react to that show if she saw it or Means told her about it because if she's faking that would make her competence come into question, wouldn't it.? Jmo moo.

I feel as though the kids' whole interview was somehow manipulated by Chad. He's still manipulating, only now, through his children.

And, like his novels and his tales of near-death-experiences, this latest manipulation is so far-fetched, no one in their right mind would but into it. He's trying to taint a jury pool that hasn't even been chosen yet.

If the Daybells are so convinced that the"Fun times!" racoon story is true, why not dig up the pet cemetary, one or two, themselves? Being brought up LDS, why aren't they upset that Chad was excommunicated from the Church? Why aren't they concerned that the greater family on both sides is not buying Chad's story? There's a whole lot to swallow there.
BBM. I don't doubt that they believe he has been framed there, too. But excommunications are private and they wouldn't speak against the Church like they complained about the police for not giving them information or telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77