Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trouble1321075

Trouble1321075 Well-Known Member

Ironically it was those purchases that got them caught it showed her current address which gave the woodcocks what they needed to send the police there.

If she had not bought those things they might have gotten away with everything.

2. DI_Isokawa

DI_Isokawa Well-Known Member

A plausible structure for the larger group is a loose confederation of "subcults" with a more or less common ooga-booga and a leading clique, all vying for favor with that clique. The $1M would be useful in such an environment, especially if LV and or CD and or members of the clique decided/imagined that poor CV was tumbling to them and his stint as a cash cow was about to end. So we had what (IMHO) was the failed attempt to murder him in January 2019, the fallout from which was handled much more adroitly than the fallout from the July murder. So LV and CD were getting support and advice from the clique until it became clear there was not going to be and $$$. Then Chad's little subcult spiraled out of control. All rank speculation on my part, just a faint trail through the haunted wood.

3. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Interesting, what was the failed attempt on CVs life?

4. Pabiabi

Pabiabi Member

Do you have a source? I am fairly certain it was Albany NY.

carbuff likes this.
  5. DI_Isokawa

Again, all speculation, but I believe the LV's behavior and probable spending during 28-31 January 2019 is consistent with her not expecting him to return from his business trip to Texas. I speculate (repeat, speculate) that this was because she had planned for Alex to kill him while he was away from LV and her alibi (possibly supported by MG) would be solid. See the timeline, which is unfortunately now incomplete because it does not include Zac's account of that weekend or the information that CV stayed with his brother during the trip.

nyvictoria, Jlocke, altojack and 12 others like this.
  6. 887sMtreme

887sMtreme Well-Known Member

You’ve been looking through this knothole for a long time now, before anyone else cottoned on to it. I think you’ve got it. I would be interested in reading whatever other thoughts you might have to share along these lines, including prototypes for such cult structures that we could study for some insights.

Kemug, Colorado303, Nurse Gen and 6 others like this.
  7. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

So you are saying no specific incident, but she clearly did not expect him back.

8. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

IMO this was in the realm of visions/dreams (but really fantasies) about spouses dying in car (or plane) accidents. This happened before with Charles and happened with Tammy, too.

Forever Young, A2FMNST, Kemug and 3 others like this.
  9. DI_Isokawa

Right, and the pattern of behavior is consistent with her preparing to play the part of the grieving widow. The point of freakout appears to be when she called CV's cell phone and he answered instead of Alex or law enforcement. And I was remiss in not mentioning what indicolite22 did: an "attempt" which was a powerful fantasy or hallucination fits the available evidence as well as one which was real. We will probably never know.

10. Pabiabi

Pabiabi Member

Every time I hear this "her heart was failing her" , I think of this:
    Doctrine and Covenants 45:26

26 And in that day shall be heard of wars and rumors of wars, and the whole earth shall be in commotion,
    and men’s hearts shall fail them, and they shall say that Christ delayeth his coming until the end of the earth.
    27 And the
    love of men shall wax cold, and iniquity shall abound.

I think Chad was using code that his followers would understand to mean that Tammy was not who she used to be (in HIS eyes). I haven't heard of him using the word "zombie", but essentially it would mean the same thing to those that followed him.

11. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction Well-Known Member

Add:
    1. Dressing, talking and writing like a dud. *NAILED IT!*. JMO. YMMV.

12. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

That stuff about spending hours at the temple in Arizona has always bothered me. Like there's something more going on there than just religious extremism. Can't put my finger on what it might be, though.

13. DI_Isokawa

I think Pabiabi beat me to it :)

14. Gigiky

Gigiky Well-Known Member

I know I have posted about MG and what she has said in interviews. And in the interview where she is talking about when she met CD and then meeting LV, it bothers me so much because she down plays the question ask of her, "did she introduce CD to LV. I believe she did and I believe it was her intention to do so. I wonder if she ever thinks, If I hadn't introduced them this may have never happened. IMO, the thought has had to have crossed her mind. Even if she just did it to impress her new friend.

dcfi224, 887sMtreme, BeachSky and 4 others like this.
  15. Pabiabi

Pabiabi Member

I started reading on page 62 and it will take me two weeks to catch up. Can you tell me more about your theory?

Shadow@light and Laughing like this.
  16. Riverdoc

Riverdoc Well-Known Member

It’s possible an orofino psychiatrist is providing care via telehealth while she is physically in the county jail

17. ReadySet

ReadySet Well-Known Member

That's what I think too; I was confused because of posts about how State Hospital North is near the river, etc.

Nurse Gen, Gigiky, Laughing and 4 others like this.
  18. Kemug

Kemug Well-Known Member

Do we have anyone out there who knew Alex, or at least met him? I just cannot fathom why he was willing to murder adults, children and even dogs who had never done him any harm. We are presuming he did it because Lori wanted him to - but that's not really an answer, is it? Was he just so besotted with his own sister? Was he paid astronomically? Did he actually believe that Lori's will was as good as the will of God? Did he just want an excuse to kill? Had he even met Tammy? Why, why, why?

19. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

BBM. We have Alex's friend, who is a verified insider on this thread (@Jankee). There are at least two interviews on YouTube with people who knew Alex at some point in time. One is with a female friend from the stand-up comedy circuit and another with his alleged love interest - a woman from South America. Alex's nephew ZC also made a few remarks about him in his interview. Both MG and MBP stated independently that Alex firmly believed in the doctrine. IMO if Chad told him people were zombies, he believed it.

20. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

I still wonder what this was all about
    Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at killer brother

'I heard this huge commotion,' neighbor Donny Self told DailyMail.com. 'People were coming out in the street to watch …
    I thought they must be husband and wife because it was the sort of fight you don't normally have with your sister. She was screaming at him accusing him of bringing disgrace on their family.'
    After it was over, Vallow left the house she had been sharing with her brother in the Phoenix suburb of San Tan Valley and never came back…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.