Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Discussion in 'Currently Awaiting Trial' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merrymary

merrymary Well-Known Member

2. sassyblue

sassyblue Well-Known Member

3. Satchie

Satchie Well-Known Member

Tying it back to these crimes, I think CV had such a large policy for the sake of JJ's lifetime care needs.

Changing his will and leaving it to Kay, IMO, meant he somehow expected Kay to fund JJ's future care.

On the surface, it seems a mistake he didn't spell this out to LV. It may have saved his life...But probably he was so anxious to save his marriage, he was afraid of her reaction.

I don't know what he discussed with his sister about what he expected her to do with the insurance money, surely it was to benefit JJ and not just a lifestyle upgrade for herself? She was probably also trying to figure out how to communicate with Lori without it all blowing up in her face.

IMO, people like Lori use extreme emotional outbursts and craziness to scare people, and prevent them from getting any control over the situation.

Which is probably exactly what she's doing now.

4. Forever Young

Forever Young Well-Known Member

Lori still incompetent. 180 days. Trial date being vacated. Is it alright to "boo" the court?

5. Forever Young

Judge stated that defense has not received grand jury transcripts.

Colorado303, altojack, Niner and 8 others like this.
  6. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

Chad & Prior are starting to look alike!
    That downward angry stare…

MOO

7. Shadowtrix

Shadowtrix AJ ♥

When she was first declared unfit to stand trial, I thought, 180 days or less and she'll be found competent. Now, I hate to admit that I'm slowly switching over to the "she'll never be found fit to stand trial" camp.

8. Forever Young

Ever since I heard the Daybell kids say that the authorities told them that Tammy had died of asphyxiation, I wondered to myself if anyone outside the prosecution had seen the autopsy results which it seems to me would have been part of the grand jury transcript. Then I questioned, to myself, if all these months later, if anyone outside the prosecution had the complete grand jury transcript with the complete autopsy results.

Now I'm going to go out on a limb and predict there will never be a trial. They are going to grind Chad down until he accepts a plea deal. And Lori will just stay incompetent for the rest of her life.

9. Gigiky

Gigiky Well-Known Member

IMO 'm sure Kay was aware that the money was for the future care of JJ.

10. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

So no trials in the near future. Pretty sure the severance of the combined trials is a done deal. Chad likely will turn on Lori at some point. Lori likely to play girl gone mad for the remainder of her life.

11. Love Never Fails

I don't know. I thought they both looked pretty smug, like they wanted to smile.

12. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

I'm going to start a gimme fund for LVD. I can't sleep nights knowing that she is incarcerated in such a hello hole. Isn't there a Ritz-Carlton Hotel in the vicinity that she can be moved to for her "treatment"?

ETA: When I was a child, I had a hamster. She would "pocket" her food in her cheek pouches. That's where I envision LVD is putting the medication she has been prescribed to "restore competency."

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  13. JRWoodwardMSW

JRWoodwardMSW Well-Known Member

Apparently he once was an adequate gravedigger. Not so much lately, though.
    And poor Tylee had to die because she knew that everything Mom and Uncle Alex told the police about that day was a lie.

14. Love Never Fails

Has it been confirmed where she is being held?

15. SleuthD-o-doubleg

SleuthD-o-doubleg Well-Known Member

Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center today

16. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

No.

GRT, kimpage, Gigiky and 3 others like this.
  17. Love Never Fails

Ok thanks.

alexwood likes this.
  18. BeachSky

BeachSky Well-Known Member

Lori Vallow-Daybell removed as beneficiary on $1 million life insurance policy

Woodcock says her brother came to her five months before his death, at a time when Lori had made it clear she didn’t want him anymore. She says Charles didn’t want to leave the money to his children because he wasn’t sure what Lori would do…..

"All we want at this point is to find J.J. and Tylee, to get J.J. back. We’ll take, bring home Tylee too, she’s 17. It will be her choice if she would want to come home with us. We will absolutely take her in,” said Kay.…

19. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Forever Young This is the link to today’s hearing. I just listened to it. The Judge stated the Grand Jury Transcripts are still not ready. They are still being processed.

IMO with Covid, the back log of cases, lack of people allowed to type up these documents, that it is not the Prosecutions fault, no ones fault, it’s just everyone is behind. Even meetings are still Zoomed for safety.

Even the Defense got quiet and stopped complaining. The people typing these legal documents can only type so fast, so many hours a day and it is hard to stare at a computer all day long. So many court cases want the papers now, but we Weill have to wait. Everything is now wait!

I wondered why the Judge was not jumping on the Prosecution not turning everything over, now I heard why….papers are still not ready.

This is the link to today’s hearing Sept 8, 2021

20. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

https://www.ktvh.com/news/crime-and...roadwater-county-deputy-set-to-begin-thursday

Why does this relate to LVD?

"Prosecutors had initially sought the death penalty for Barrus, but in June 2018 Judge Seeley ordered Barrus committed after he was found unfit to stand trial for a host of mental disorders, including persecutory type delusional disorder and mixed personality disorder. Prosecutors decided not to seek the death penalty a month later." He was ordered to comply with treatment and medication in 2019, and that he could be "forcibly medicated".

It looks he is now fit for trial, 2021. Montana law is very similar to Idaho, and this timeline may drive us crazy...but in the end the law will prevail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.