Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read any more of LH's info than you've quoted here but... uhmmm... didn't LV have a mental evaluation in AZ that concluded she didn't require treatment of any kind? So, if her legal defense team decides to go this route, I wonder exactly at what point in time in her life they will suggest she became severely mentally ill? Or, is it possible, the evaluation in AZ had a different outcome than we've been lead to believe.

Excellent point, hope the prosecution is checking us out!

(If LE had acted on what CV told them -- we wouldn't know Lori's name, JJ would go to school every day, and Tylee would probably be on one BYU campus or another. JMHO.)

jmho ymmv lrr

I haven't read any more of LH's info than you've quoted here but... uhmmm... didn't LV have a mental evaluation in AZ that concluded she didn't require treatment of any kind? So, if her legal defense team decides to go this route, I wonder exactly at what point in time in her life they will suggest she became severely mentally ill? Or, is it possible, the evaluation in AZ had a different outcome than we've been lead to believe.

Good Catch! LV explain that evaluation!

The list we saw still showed JJ at the very end of the light scale. Of course, that was before Lori knew that the insurance money wasn't coming to her. How would CD know anything about JR, CV, TR, or JJV without hearing about it first hand from Lori? Influence is a two-way street.
Then there was the day C.H.U.D. Looked in the mirror and realized he was level 4 dork.

Last edited:
I've had my doubts as to whether LV even had an evaluation done then. She seemed to be in and out in no time. JMO

Which begs the question... how did she skate by without being truly evaluated? Anyone remember if MG suggested how long she waited outside while LV was undergoing that evaluation??

LVD has been doing the "skate and fake" for years!

jmo

Which begs the question... how did she skate by without being truly evaluated? Anyone remember if MG suggested how long she waited outside while LV was undergoing that evaluation??

jmo

No, sorry. I've never heard mention of how long she was there. When I read about her evaluation it just seemed to happen quickly.

No, sorry. I've never heard mention of how long she was there. When I read about her evaluation it just seemed to happen quickly.

That's the way I remember it, as well. I MAY subject myself to another listen to MG's interview with Nate to see if there was a more clear time. Nahhh, nevermind... I don't think I want to listen again. lol! I believe we can accept we are correct and it was a really fast eval (IF she had one at all) :)

That's the way I remember it, as well. I MAY subject myself to another listen to MG's interview with Nate to see if there was a more clear time. Nahhh, nevermind... I don't think I want to listen again. lol! I believe we can accept we are correct and it was a really fast eval (IF she had one at all) :)

I did wonder if LV went inside, left MG waiting outside. LV could have just sat around out of sight for an hour, perhaps even half an hour. JMO

jmo

I'm going to guess it was by being cute and flirty with whoever was doing the evaluation.

Yes, how does LV and her defense team explain her past evaluation tests….that say she is normal???? There is a lot of explaining to do….so I will stand MOO LV is faking it.

I believe those evaluations were looking for very different things, like if she presented a current danger to herself or others, suicidal ideations, more immediate “crisis” stuff than the existence (or lack thereof) of mental illness(es) but that’s JMOO. I think any potential differences about the evaluations & findings would mostly affect trying to argue the presence of some pre-existing mental illness at the time of these crimes but I also do agree that any previous evaluation(s) with such “good” findings do not help support an argument of having some mental illness for years. It will surely be interesting to see what they say, hopefully someday, in Court about this stuff.

I also wholeheartedly agree with @Ruminations - I think she very well could be incompetent. That’s not insanity. I know many have said she’s probably faking it but I think that would be difficult, though not impossible, to do for any extended period of time. I think very much that being in custody for so long, isolated from everything and everyone she knew, among other factors (like more serious charges), could very well have affected her in very negative ways mentally and with her competency. I think even some of the strongest of us, if we were in isolated custody for so long, could face some real declines physically, mentally, emotionally. That isn’t to say that would push everyone towards incompetence territory though.

I gotta give some more credit to the trained professionals who’ve evaluated her, and if she did happen to fool them initially I don’t think it would be something she could keep up for this long (or longer). It’s not totally impossible but IMOO I think it is pretty improbable that she’d be able to keep such a facade up.

I believe those evaluations were looking for very different things, like if she presented a current danger to herself or others, suicidal ideations, more immediate “crisis” stuff than the existence (or lack thereof) of mental illness(es) but that’s JMOO. I think any potential differences about the evaluations & findings would mostly affect trying to argue the presence of some pre-existing mental illness at the time of these crimes but I also do agree that any previous evaluation(s) with such “good” findings do not help support an argument of having some mental illness for years. It will surely be interesting to see what they say, hopefully someday, in Court about this stuff.

I also wholeheartedly agree with @Ruminations - I think she very well could be incompetent. That’s not insanity. I know many have said she’s probably faking it but I think that would be difficult, though not impossible, to do for any extended period of time. I think very much that being in custody for so long, isolated from everything and everyone she knew, among other factors (like more serious charges), could very well have affected her in very negative ways mentally and with her competency. I think even some of the strongest of us, if we were in isolated custody for so long, could face some real declines physically, mentally, emotionally. That isn’t to say that would push everyone towards incompetence territory though.

I gotta give some more credit to the trained professionals who’ve evaluated her, and if she did happen to fool them initially I don’t think it would be something she could keep up for this long (or longer). It’s not totally impossible but IMOO I think it is pretty improbable that she’d be able to keep such a facade up.

It's true there are different types of mental evaluations. We really don't know what type of evaluation LVD may or may NOT have undergone in AZ. And, I agree... being in prison/jail would push many (if not most) people to face declines physically, mentally, and/or emotionally. While I actually respect many trained mental health professionals, I also believe there are greatly differing psychological opinions even with the same type of mental health evaluations of the very same patient (seen in many many court cases, as well as other documentation). She's had years of practice at skate n' fake so I'm personally going to stick with that viewpoint. :)

Yes, how does LV and her defense team explain her past evaluation tests….that say she is normal???? There is a lot of explaining to do….so I will stand MOO LV is faking it.

Exactly!
If you listen to the Melanie Gibb recording ...
Lori has a tight game. You can almost say wait for it, wait for it......BAM!
The kids were murdered , Tammy was murdered ...
and LVD and CD had their circular narrative 75mph on speaker phone
trying to get Melanie Gibb to question her own questions!

MOO

Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center today
So the new attorney has let MM resume his babysitting role? IMO LV will never get “better” as long as MM is around to influence her. Never. Unless they remove him they might as well quit wasting everyone’s time with competency evaluations and hearings. LV and MM know her only chance to avoid A guilty verdict is by avoiding trial altogether. And feigning incompetence is a game LV IMO can and will play for the rest of her life. I suspect MM is there to remind her of that every day. And w/access to her (lack of) progress reports he’ll be sure to give her the heads up if she accidentally shows signs of recovery in plenty of time to relapse.

So the new attorney has let MM resume his babysitting role? IMO LV will never get “better” as long as MM is around to influence her. Never. Unless they remove him they might as well quit wasting everyone’s time with competency evaluations and hearings. LV and MM know her only chance to avoid A guilty verdict is by avoiding trial altogether. And feigning incompetence is a game LV IMO can and will play for the rest of her life. I suspect MM is there to remind her of that every day. And w/access to her (lack of) progress reports he’ll be sure to give her the heads up if she accidentally shows signs of recovery in plenty of time to relapse.

I'm still not convinced she's at the jail. This is obviously not a short term fix. I don’t think MM is just visiting her all day, almost every day. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong