Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I wonder what is going on with the status hearing. Anything of importance that happened during treatment has to be reported to the Judge. I do remember that statement being made way back when LV was committed. So, LV maybe is changing her mind since she may think CD is going to blame her for everything…and she wants the first crack to blame him, she is feeling better, she is not feeling better, well there are a ton of reasons for this and we may or may not find out. I would just like for the children to come home and be at rest for the families. It’s been too long for this to go on. MOTO
Lori's incompetence status has just been extended. IMO it would be suspicious if she became compenent so quickly after the court decision. Perhaps the status of her legal representation has changed. There was a conflict of interest motion that could be related. Lori's case was stayed before she could be arraigned and the prosecution can't move forward. She can't make decisions about her defense right now, so a plea deal is likely out of the question. Could tomorrow's status conference be about discovery? Its details are sealed. Unlike MM, JP doesn't appear to have problems with discovery.

She isn't the first mother unfortunately to selfishly kill her children because her man didn't want kids- think Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Casey Anthony, and then there's Andrea Yates.

And what could make a man feel more like a god than having a mother kill her own child, like Abraham (almost) did in an Old Testament story about blind faith.

Depending on how much each man knew/was involved, they are culpable, too. But I think Chaddy really wins the prize for the most culpable man in these murders. He killed his wife, and used Lori and her brother, bless his heart (sarcasm), to murder her children. Wow. He feels like god, and doesn’t consider how easy it really was to get her to do this. Lori is not the loving parent Abraham was said to be in the story. Chad is not an Old Testament god.

If this isn’t proof she understood they were dead, murdered, gone and sanely made money arrangements …can’t unring this bell !

Lori Vallow collected her kids' benefits for MONTHS after deaths
According to the indictment, Lori switched Social Security payments from her daughter's account to her own account in mid-August 2019.
She then allegedly continued to wrongly collect Social Security assistance checks worth $1,000 for five months on behalf of Tylee and four months on behalf of JJ.
Both kids were receiving 'survivor' Social Security benefits, which entitle children of a deceased parent to up to half of the parent's full retirement benefits

MOO

Last edited:
@BeachSky follow the money. I have been beating the mantra for Federal fraud charges for months.

LVD used Federal Social Security benefits for her children, knowing that they were not alive.

Unless, she states that she thought her children were some place "safe" because her brother, AC, told her that? But, then, what did she do when AC was dead? Hmm..
Nothing.

It was all about money. And hatred.

LVD hated that Charles Vallow "won", when he died, and she found out that the insurance policy funds went to Kay Woodcock. The only revenge? Kill JJ. Plus, LVD could continue to collect Social Security benefits for JJ.

Tylee, she would have never let LVD get rid of JJ, (kill) which is why she had to go first. And, she probably was bringing up issues about death of Charles Vallow.

At this point, it is not logic, or caring...Tylee and JJ were just barriers. Get rid of them, keep their money.

The fact that LVD could do this so easily, is really scary. Logically, none of this even makes sense. Just divorce Charles Vallow, leave Tylee and JJ, dump them. And go have a new relationship with CD.

In a way, LVD could be considered a "family annihilator". She eliminated her family to pursue another relationship. Not unlike Chris Watts. Whether she did it, or planned it, her family is dead, due to LVD.

Her case is interesting.
I don’t know about the rest of you but that INSANE video scene on the driveway in AZ after Charles was shot is seared into my memory. And part of that memory is that Lori was just a tiny bit defensive/indignant when the police officer asked her if she worked.

Folie à deux - Wikipedia

I believe that LVD and CD have this disorder, and together continued the delusional disorder. However, I believe that they are not mentally ill, or incompetent.

I don't see personality disorders, as a "mental illness", and I consider that these delusions were/are on a continuum of "personality disorders". Of course, the DSM-IV has not yet accepted my theories. o_O

Folie à deux - Wikipedia

I believe that LVD and CD have this disorder, and together continued the delusional disorder. However, I believe that they are not mentally ill, or incompetent.

I don't see personality disorders, as a "mental illness", and I consider that these delusions were/are on a continuum of "personality disorders". Of course, the DSM-IV has not yet accepted my theories. o_O
This was just suggested on the Elizabeth Holmes trial about her and "Sunny" Balwani!

Folie à deux - Wikipedia

Could this be extended to include Alex, as he was a true believer? OTOH maybe not, because he wasn't a visionary himself. How about ZP? IIRC at some point she also started having visions as a result of being translated. Both ZP and Alex believed early on that they were Lori's guardians.

Multiple motives have been identified in Chad and Lori's murder spree. What about Alex? What were his motives? One could argue that he stood to financially profit from Charles' and BB's murder, perhaps even Tammy's. But Tylee and JJ? Their deaths didn't benefit him, unless he saw them as witnesses to Charles' murder. Surely JJ could not be considered a witness. Alex must have believed the children were zombies. MG and MBP confirmed that he was a believer in Chad and Lori's cause. IMO if Alex were still alive today, his defense would be religious delusions brought on by Chad and Lori.

Multiple motives have been identified in Chad and Lori's murder spree. What about Alex? What were his motives? One could argue that he stood to financially profit from Charles' and BB's murder, perhaps even Tammy's. But Tylee and JJ? Their deaths didn't benefit him, unless he saw them as witnesses to Charles' murder. Surely JJ could not be considered a witness. Alex must have believed the children were zombies. MG and MBP confirmed that he was a believer in Chad and Lori's cause. IMO if Alex were still alive today, his defense would be religious delusions brought on by Chad and Lori.

Sometimes, the old saying, "Madness runs in families," seems to fit this situation. Not all family members seem affected, but here we have both Lori and Alex that fit the bill. Plus, Lori's mother and sister seemed to believe everything she was saying and that, too, seems odd. JMOO.

Folie à deux - Wikipedia

I think I brought this up ages ago. I tend to agree.

[snip]

The police did do their work rather poorly, IMO. It seems to me the officers on the scene already noted that Alex came out of his room to shoot rather than barricading himself, climbing out a window, calling 911. They should have detained Alex to give themselves 24 hours to let him sweat, see what the other do. (Make funeral plans? Throw a pool party?) Then charged him with something and let him out on bail- with travel restrictions. It really smells like the police treated this shooting differently than others, although locals might know better.

The police were investigating, however. They were not doing nothing. By December, they already seemed to really want to keep our little hit man angel alive. Bless his heart, as Gibb said, astonishingly expressing feeling for someone other than herself, and equally astonishingly doing so about a man who apparently was victimized by having to kill without a particular motive.

Hey, why not a poolside wake?

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1438230210432823297

New filings in Lori Vallow case show motion & order for State to meet w/ Idaho Dept. of Health. Medical staff treating Vallow’s mental health can be interviewed so State can decide if order for forced medication is necessary. Last week, judge said LV is still not fit for trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44