Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remain so curious as to why they all really did believe Chad to be the visionary.... when once again, as heard in this interview, he takes a belief of someone else and then runs with it..........
It seems they believe each other, because they have no reasons not to believe :D I think ES even explicitly stated that.
(IMO Of course for such a worldview one has to have a certain frame of reference, but I think it will be against TOS to discuss :rolleyes: )

To be fair, (not trying to be unkind to the LDS religion), but Joseph Smith had "visions" and revelations that led to the formation of the Mormon church. It is something to be revered in that particular religion so I think it gives these particular so called "visionaries" more credence to receiving "revelation" and foresight into things to come in many of the mainstream followers heart/minds. There is a line between "faith" and "a true belief in something unseen" vs. critical thinking in our everyday work/life culture. I think these folks were trying to ascend to their faith/belief by forcing their "predictions" to come to fruition so they would gain even more status with their followers and achieve their own devious goals. JMO

Just curious about how many people believe LVD is actually back at the jail and has been for some time? I know that inpatient treatment centers usually are not locked down and if a patient really wanted to leave - they could actually walk out. (some do have locked down portions of their facility).
I have been thinking about this since she was first transferred out of the jail and there was a lockdown announced due to threats to the mental health inpatient facilities in Idaho. Safety is the number one priority for both the jail and the treatment facility. I am wondering if they got her to agree to taking medications and therapy is probably via online format due to covid - they transferred her back to the jail while providing these services. (Thus ensuring safety). This might explain the almost daily visits from MM to the jail. Especially now since Archibald has now joined him on occasion. I keep going back and forth as to what the actual reason MM would be going to the jail so frequently if his client was not even there. Of course, if she was "not competent" to assist in her defense - it would not make any sense for him to visit her if in a psychotic/delusional state.
I think she's at jail..and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason concerning Means and Lori. Except if the Judge allowed Means to be involved in her care as he wanted. Nothing public was ever shared about the outcome. Jmo moo . I have lost faith in Judge and Prosecutors. And I don't think it's all to not jeopardize the case for a mistrial. Jmo moo..I think Means is obessive about her. And I don't believe for one minute she is incompetent. This just makes Lori in charge. Jmo moo

To be fair, (not trying to be unkind to the LDS religion), but Joseph Smith had "visions" and revelations that led to the formation of the Mormon church. It is something to be revered in that particular religion so I think it gives these particular so called "visionaries" more credence to receiving "revelation" and foresight into things to come in many of the mainstream followers heart/minds. There is a line between "faith" and "a true belief in something unseen" vs. critical thinking in our everyday work/life culture. I think these folks were trying to ascend to their faith/belief by forcing their "predictions" to come to fruition so they would gain even more status with their followers and achieve their own devious goals. JMO

I believe this, wholeheartedly.
there is a lot in the LDS religion that leads one to a higher level of visionary beliefs and resultant actions.
Many years ago, I had tried to do some deeper research into Smith and the early teachings to try to figure out how the very beginnings of the Church have created such devotion, such immense wealth. AND why the strong beliefs of the "end of times".

Clearly the "First Visions" of Joseph Smith", and the continued visions of Brigham Young are the very rocks that the Church is built upon.

Brigham Young: At conference on 6 April 1862 he said: “I have had visions and revelations instructing me how to organize this people so that they can live like the family of heaven.” 7 Before the Church was expelled from Missouri in 1838, Elder Young had a vision of the scattering of the Saints, and their eventual return to establish ...

Just curious about how many people believe LVD is actually back at the jail and has been for some time? I know that inpatient treatment centers usually are not locked down and if a patient really wanted to leave - they could actually walk out. (some do have locked down portions of their facility).
I have been thinking about this since she was first transferred out of the jail and there was a lockdown announced due to threats to the mental health inpatient facilities in Idaho. Safety is the number one priority for both the jail and the treatment facility. I am wondering if they got her to agree to taking medications and therapy is probably via online format due to covid - they transferred her back to the jail while providing these services. (Thus ensuring safety). This might explain the almost daily visits from MM to the jail. Especially now since Archibald has now joined him on occasion. I keep going back and forth as to what the actual reason MM would be going to the jail so frequently if his client was not even there. Of course, if she was "not competent" to assist in her defense - it would not make any sense for him to visit her if in a psychotic/delusional state.

Don’t worry- prisoners who need any kind of medical treatment that cannot be provided where they are incarcerated will be guarded— if they need surgery they may wake handcuffed to the bed and with a co or po outside their door. If they need treatment in a walk-outable psych hospital, I can assure you arrangements are being made to prevent escape. Lori, while competent, is more cunning than average, and hospitals filled largely with patients who are not incarcerated are easier to escape from than jails. But precautions are taken by the institution in charge of the incarceration. “Easy” ideas like having a friend pull a fire alarm are already planned for.

Usually, this involves additional expense, which is why insofar as it is possible, incarceration institutions prefer to treat “inside.”

I really hate to hear hearings are sealed as I feel the public has the right to know as much as possible, however, there is a leak and by sealing information that really brings those that are leaking info to podcasters and media to a small group of people. Maybe the leaks will stop or the person(s) will be reprimanded. Moo.
Night everyone

Which hearing is this? There’s reference to State’s sealed filing of motion re “representation of client”. Since this is in re to Chad’s hearing has the State filed something objecting to John Prior? Or is this about something else altogether?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210829-095605_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210829-095605_Facebook.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 38
Funny that Daybell kids can't talk to Law enforcement but can do a TV show..their 15 minutes of fame..This was probably all overseen by Prior and it won't be anything near the truth. On Reddit there is a big discussion from Garth Daybell brother in law.. Seems that Apple didn't fall far from the Chad tree! Jmo moo..

Interested in what Chad's adult kids have to say. They can speak, since they are alive, right?

Interested in the murder of their mother:
images

kpvi.com

More interested in these two kids:

upload_2021-8-29_6-50-37.jpeg
eastidahonews.com

Guess those adult kids were not in the way of Lori & Chad's happiness...imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Funny that Daybell kids can't talk to Law enforcement but can do a TV show..their 15 minutes of fame..This was probably all overseen by Prior and it won't be anything near the truth. On Reddit there is a big discussion from Garth Daybell brother in law.. Seems that Apple didn't fall far from the Chad tree! Jmo moo..

yuck.. thanks for the warning. I will avoid.

I have seen the coming soon on 48 hours commercial on this .
Where the Daybell's say their father is innocent. Local residents saw them filming a few weeks ago at the house.
Trying to get the sneak preview of 48 hours video.
Maybe we just think the Daybell children cared about their mother. Maybe they didn't respect her and really don't care@ jmomoomoo mooo

Does anyone else find it curious that Lori's status hearing on incompetency is open to the public, Chad's hearing is closed under seal, yet Chad's kids are talking publicly on 48 hrs this week? I am not complaining - just find it very strange that as we near closer and closer to courtroom justice for this whole tightknit bunch, everyone appears to be playing their own game.

I really hate to hear hearings are sealed as I feel the public has the right to know as much as possible, however, there is a leak and by sealing information that really brings those that are leaking info to podcasters and media to a small group of people. Maybe the leaks will stop or the person(s) will be reprimanded. Moo.
Night everyone
Chad's August 30 hearing might have been sealed because information that was already under seal will be discussed.

I have seen the coming soon on 48 hours commercial on this .
Where the Daybell's say their father is innocent. Local residents saw them filming a few weeks ago at the house.
Trying to get the sneak preview of 48 hours video.
Maybe we just think the Daybell children cared about their mother. Maybe they didn't respect her and really don't care@ jmomoomoo mooo
We have no reason to think that Tammy's children didn't care about her. They seem to believe a scenario exists in which Chad could be innocent (didn't participate in planning and carrying out the murders). That would also open the possibility for their mother's natural death. They are clinging to the hope that their dad isn't a murderer and their mom wasn't murdered (you could say the same about the Morphew daughters). IMO, their eyes will be opened at his trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88