Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about the same guy? Alex Cox we are discussing here died in Arizona on December 12.

Ugh I really wanted to be sure before I posted anything. The Pennsylvania obituary doesn’t say much but it says survived by- and lists a sister who has posted the alert of Tylee Ryan and JJ multiple times. Also lots of relatives in Utah. Could be coincidence... I apologize if I jumped the gun on theorizing I could have sworn the picture in the obituary I found was the same that I have seen of him.

Top cop searching for two missing Idaho children issues warning to their fugitive mother | Daily Mail Online

Snipped
The top cop hunting for two missing Idaho children has issued a stark warning to their fugitive mother through DailyMail.com.

‘Show us proof that the kids are still alive and this whole thing will go away,’ said Gary Hagen, assistant chief of police in Rexford, Idaho.

But he said his force is getting no cooperation from the mother, librarian Lori Vallow, or her new husband, Mormon Doomsday author Chad Daybell as they search for the youngsters and so he has to fear for the worst.

‘We have absolutely no idea where they are. We have no indication that they aren’t alive — but equally we have no indication that they are not dead,’ he said in an exclusive interview.

It could be very hard to tell them apart. But a small town librarian probably isn't going to think somebody was trying to actually kill her with a real gun? So she would find it easier to believe it was a paintball gun and a prank?

I totally agree. And for all we know, Chad may have suggested to Tammy that it was just a paintball gun. I could picture her shaken up and Chad saying “it was probably just a prank and it was a kid with a paintball gun.” And since Tammy would have no reason to think someone would pull a real gun on her - this suggestion by Chad made perfect sense! MOO

I am not sure about the exact dates but... here goes. Can someone verify some of this "divorcing and custodying" (as @cody22 so appropriately called it)? I focused on the exes from Texas, just because there seemed to be a pattern associated with those husbands. And also because ... Texas.

-Lori marries her first ex from Texas (husband #2, WL?), and has her first child, Colby.

-Divorce, not sure what year... somewhere in Texas. Probably Austin / Travis County.

-Lori marries her second ex from Texas (Joseph Ryan), and has her second child Tylee, in 2002. Her son Colby takes on the Ryan name, not sure why or how. Lori and Joseph own and live in a really nice (huge) home in Driftwood (Hays County), Texas.

-Divorce, filed in 2004, in Hays County, just south of Austin, which is in Travis County. Had Lori already met her third ex from Texas, Charles Vallow? He lived nearby in Austin at the time.

-2006, Joseph Ryan files for a modification re: Tylee's custody, in Hays County. The custody battle begins there, but continues into Travis County (Austin) where it is transferred. In 2008, some sort of appeal is recorded there. Colby Ryan is not mentioned in any of the documents, just Tylee.

-Lori marries her third ex, Charles Vallow, in ... 2006? In Austin / Travis County. I think.

-Sometime after that, not sure when, Lori and Charles Vallow move to Arizona, with her two kids, Colby and Tylee. Were they trying to get away from Joseph Ryan and that custody battle? Was Lori even legally allowed to leave the Hays/ Travis county area with Joseph Ryan's child? Tylee would've been at least four years old.

-Lori, Charles, and Joseph all end up in Arizona at some point. Tylee's custody case is transferred from Texas to Maricopa county in Arizona.

-2012: Joshua Vallow is born. Charles Vallow, (his great-uncle?) adopts him. Did Lori adopt him as well? Was the adoption official? Was CPS involved in this placement/ adoption?

-The Joseph / Tylee Ryan custody battle continues in Maricopa County. Eventually, it is said that Joseph is granted custody of Tylee, and Lori has to pay child support. I'm not sure about that, but it might've happened in 2014. There are records on file in Maricopa County.

-Not sure of the year, but Lori takes off, again, with Tylee, Charles, and now little JJ, this time to Hawaii, even though she probably is not allowed to take Tylee away from her dad Joseph's county of residence, but... who knows. It's Lori, and this is what parental alienation is all about.

-2017: more stuff happens. Everyone might be back in Arizona.

-2018: Joseph Ryan dies.
-2019: Charles Vallow files for divorce in February, but changes his mind a few weeks later. Then, in July, Charles dies. Lori takes off to yet another state, with her minor kids, well, at least one of them, and marries husband #5, Chad Daybell, who... is not from Texas. And then everyone vanishes, to another state. Again. Yet not at the same time.

Where are Tylee and Joshua?

MOO.......

Last edited:
Top cop searching for two missing Idaho children issues warning to their fugitive mother | Daily Mail Online

Snipped
The top cop hunting for two missing Idaho children has issued a stark warning to their fugitive mother through DailyMail.com.

‘Show us proof that the kids are still alive and this whole thing will go away,’ said Gary Hagen, assistant chief of police in Rexford, Idaho.

But he said his force is getting no cooperation from the mother, librarian Lori Vallow, or her new husband, Mormon Doomsday author Chad Daybell as they search for the youngsters and so he has to fear for the worst.

‘We have absolutely no idea where they are. We have no indication that they aren’t alive — but equally we have no indication that they are not dead,’ he said in an exclusive interview.

It's already been covered that we don't know how accurate info from Daily Mail is. For example, the excerpt you provided says Lori is a librarian, but we only know of her being a hairdresser. I'd be cautious taking this source as fact without verifying the info somewhere else.

It's already been covered that we don't know how accurate info from Daily Mail is. For example, the excerpt you provided says Lori is a librarian, but we only know of her being a hairdresser. I'd be cautious taking this source as fact without verifying the info somewhere else.
I think daily mail confused Lori with Tammy (who actually was a librarian). They also had an article on Julie Rowe but called her Tammy Rowe.

I am not sure about the exact dates but... here goes. Can someone verify some of this "divorcing and custodying" (as @cody22 so appropriately called it)? I focused on the exes from Texas, just because there seemed to be a pattern associated with those husbands. And also because ... Texas.

-Lori marries her first ex from Texas (husband #2, WL?), and has her first child, Colby.

-Divorce, not sure what year... somewhere in Texas. Probably Austin / Travis County.

-Lori marries her second ex from Texas (Joseph Ryan), and has her second child Tylee, in 2002. Her son Colby takes on the Ryan name, not sure why or how. Lori and Joseph own and live in a really nice (huge) home in Driftwood (Hays County), Texas.

-Divorce, filed in 2004, in Hays County, just south of Austin, which is in Travis County. Had Lori already met her third ex from Texas, Charles Vallow? He lived nearby in Austin at the time.

-2006, Joseph Ryan files for a modification re: Tylee's custody, in Hays County. The custody battle begins there, but continues into Travis County (Austin) where it is transferred. In 2008, some sort of appeal is recorded there. Colby Ryan is not mentioned in any of the documents, just Tylee.

-Lori marries her third ex, Charles Vallow, in ... 2006? In Austin / Travis County. I think.

-Sometime after that, not sure when, Lori and Charles Vallow move to Arizona, with her two kids, Colby and Tylee. Were they trying to get away from Joseph Ryan and that custody battle? Was Lori even legally allowed to leave the Hays/ Travis county area with Joseph Ryan's child? Tylee would've been at least four years old.

-Lori, Charles, and Joseph all end up in Arizona at some point. Tylee's custody case is transferred from Texas to Maricopa county in Arizona.

-2012: Joshua Vallow is born. Charles Vallow, (his great-uncle?) adopts him. Did Lori adopt him as well? Was the adoption official? Was CPS involved in this placement/ adoption?

-The Joseph / Tylee Ryan custody battle continues in Maricopa County. Eventually, it is said that Joseph is granted custody of Tylee, and Lori has to pay child support. I'm not sure about that, but it might've happened in 2014. There are records on file in Maricopa County.

-Not sure of the year, but Lori takes off, again, with Tylee, Charles, and now little JJ, this time to Hawaii, even though she probably is not allowed to take Tylee away from her dad Joseph's county of residence, but... who knows. It's Lori, and this is what parental alienation is all about.

-2019: Charles Vallow files for divorce in February, but changes his mind a few weeks later. Then, in July, Charles dies. Lori takes off to yet another state, with her minor kids, well, at least one of them, and marries husband #5, Chad Daybell, who... is not from Texas. And then everyone vanishes, to another state. Again. Yet not at the same time.

MOO.......

Charles Vallow married Lori Norene Ryan 2/24/06 in Las Vegas NV
upload_2020-1-1_21-13-7.png

married 22 OCT 1995 in TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS

O00001 2/25/1998 DECREE OF DIVORCE Bexar County

Married in Las Vegas, NV 24 February, 2006

-Lori, Charles, and Joseph all end up n Arizona at some point. Tylee's custody case is transferred from Texas to Maricopa county in Arizona.

-The Joseph /Tylee Ryan custody battle continues in Maricopa County. Eventually, it is said that Joseph is granted custody of Tylee, and Lori has to pay child support. I'm not sure about that, but it might've happened in 2014. There are records on file in Maricopa County.

Just a few answers/corrections. Red original, orange the answer/correct info.

From the looks of the docket in Travis County (search Lori Ryan) the case substantially ends on 5/23/2011 however a blanket order is entered 5/18/2015 and two other orders occur on 10/17/2017. The case picks up in Maricopa County, AZ in 2011 (this case is short and a new one starts in 2012). So, it seems the move to AZ by Lori and Charles occurs in the first half of 2011. The 2012 case there is an entry - 7/31/2014 UPI - Updated Information Address and/or Name 8/1/2014 Respondent - that suggests the move to Hawaii was in the July, 2014 time frame (Lori is the Respondent).

There was a recent post on the LDS freedom forum describing events around Tammy's death. Re-posting the info here, but I dont know the source or its authenticity.

Re: News about Chad Daybell
January 1st, 2020, 5:06 pm

Hey all, I got a scoop from a friend I wanted to share. I was talking about this case and my friend said they had seen a post on a site they belong to that sounded like this case!! This is a screenshot from the site and to me, there's no question it is about Chad Daybell. My friend didn't want to be identified, so I've not shared the site name.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cLzA4 ... FYP90mjosW

What do you think?

The post was from Nov 19th, before the police got involved. I think they did the welfare check on Nov. 26, and then came back Nov. 27 after the info Lori gave them turned out to be false, and they found Lori and Chad had left town. The interesting things that no one else knows about are that (if this is Chad Daybell, which I'm certain it is), he planned the funeral in an hour, the day they found her dead, he forced his kids to go through her things and the kids were upset -- we don't know what's going on with them, because they haven't been talking, and we find out that the extended was shocked by his remarriage, which they found out about after he returned from Hawaii.
So, here's a scoop, which you all are the only ones to know about, and the media hasn't found yet.

Interesting. Sure sounds like this case in that it has elements that we know are true or some that many believe to be. But then it makes out that being buried "hours away" from their home is a big deal, but really in Tammy's case it isn't. In fact, her being buried in Rexburg would have seemed off to me given their recent history there. And the kid(s) I've seen speaking out on Facebook don't seem conflicted, instead more or less defending Chad. I'd think they'd have just stayed quiet if they were conflicted as a default reaction. Of course I don't know them or their personalities and people are different, so I could be way off. MOO and such. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member