Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching for friends of Tylee speaking out and found this report from Fox13:
Close friend of missing Idaho children speaks about their disappearance

Quotes from article:

When Vaisia Itaaehau thinks about her best friend Tylee, she thinks about happy memories and has nothing but great things to say about the family she’s come to know well over the years.

“We kind of just did everything together,” Vaisia said, of her and Tylee.

She said they met in the fifth grade, and Vaisia was always spending time at Tylee’s house when the family lived in Arizona. When they moved to Hawaii, Vaisia said she visited every summer and even spent a month in Hawaii living with Tylee.

Vaisia once went with them on a trip to Disneyland.

“Her family was kind of like my second family,” Vaisia said.

After Hawaii, she explained the family moved back to Arizona and she hung out with Tylee constantly. She often saw JJ and Lori, and Vaisia said she even called Lori “mom.”

“Lori and Tylee and JJ specifically, they’ve all done so much for me,” Vaisia said. “Their whole family has just been really good to me.”

It makes seeing the news about the family and Tylee and JJ’s disappearance, a complete shock.

“When I heard that she was missing, all I wanted was the story,” Vaisia said. “Just like what happened, all that kind of stuff… where is she?”

Rexburg Police said Lori and Chad aren’t cooperating, and in fact, the couple took offfrom their home in Rexburg. Police have explained the children haven’t been heard from since September.

They now believe Tylee and JJ’s disappearance is related to the death of Tammy Daybell, Chad’s late wife who died in October. Rexburg Police said Thursday they are awaiting autopsy results for Tammy.

Friends and family have come forward to offer their perspectives and insights.

One friend spoke to Fox 10 Phoenix anonymously about Lori, saying she was, “100 percent into the end of time, the end of the world.”

“She’d say stuff like, ‘You know, it’s going to be the end of the world, and we should just all drive off a cliff and kill us and our kids, and die all at the same time,’” the friend said.

Other videos and stories have surfaced online, along with claims of what Lori has said or did and what happened within her family.

“It’s really sad seeing a lot of the things that people are saying about Lori, and about that whole situation,” Vaisia said.

For her, the speculation is not the focus. She cares about Tylee and JJ, and expressed that she just wants to know if they are okay.

“It’s a little unsettling that she’s missing,” Vaisia said. “But as long as she’s safe and sound, I would be comforted by that.”

Rexburg Police said Thursday that they are following tips and monitoring social media accounts. They said Tylee and JJ are still considered to be in danger.

I believe that particular friend's mother posted in a couple of the older threads on this topic. I want to say she had "echo2echo" or something similar in her name if you want to take a look and see if it's the same mother and daughter I'm thinking of.

Yes, this is the property خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

(photos of LE's search of the house yesterday have been linked in the media thread here: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION )

I'm wondering now how the masked man with the paintball gun either appeared from nowhere or made off anywhere that wasn't in plain view, behind this house.

We had a bit of discussion about that the other day and wondered the same thing. There are a few outbuildings behind the house and another house across the street to the south (the right if facing the front of the house) which also has a fair number of outbuildings that might work to hide behind. But there really wasn't a lot of places to run.

Yes but if the shooting occured and then Lori took JJ to school and THEN came back and called 911 and Tylee was nowhere in sight, they would have no need to speak with the children.

Yup. This.

Does anyone know police standard SOP when there is a violent residential death? Pretty sure they differ somewhat, but wouldn't as a general rule you want to know who the occupants of the house are, and where they were at the time, then take steps to verify? I guess if that's not the case, then how would you explain Charles at the house? So many twists and turns and I just really want to know those kids are OK.

No? Meaning the Daybell home searched yesterday is not in Salem Idaho?

That's what he or she meant. They are in the Daybell's ward, so would know, but if you look at the address it is in Fremont County whereas Salem city limits (if it actually is incorporated and has city government and official boundaries - I'm not sure) is probably all within Madison county,

That's what he or she meant. They are in the Daybell's ward, so would know, but if you look at the address it is in Fremont County whereas Salem city limits (if it actually is incorporated and has city government and official boundaries - I'm not sure) is probably all within Madison county,
Thank you. I wasn't sure what "no." meant exactly, and wanted to be clear... thanks for clarifying exactly what was where. It's confusing in the way it's referenced and even on maps.

The thought that the adults and children are being sheltered by different networks is interesting. How would you expect people in each of those networks to feel about television, radio, internet etc. Particularly as related to news (on this case and otherwise).

I can so easily see L/C persuading their network they must stay away from these things because gov’t and LE will use your activity to spy on you (or because the local news anchor is really Satan).

If the group that has the children is more nurturing, live off the land types maybe they aren’t inclined to seek out the news anyway. Do you think that’s likely to be the case?

I understand you can’t say much, but what does your gut say as to whether Tylee and JJ are still alive? And has your opinion changed at all in recent days?
Well, I am optimistic the children are alive. There was plenty of opportunity to simply leave them behind, like Melani did, rather than take them with her (at least JJ) to Idaho. And certainly the time and opportunity to kill them prior to September considering how long Lori had been off her rocker.

My expectation is that the children are with someone known to Tylee and JJ. This would be someone related to Lori or a friend of Lori. I also think it is possible that Tylee and JJ see whoever they are with often but are actually sleeping/staying in the home of an in-law or friend of that person rather than in the home of the relative/friend that Lori gave responsibility to since relatives and known friends would be among the first people law enforcement would be looking at. I do not believe they are with members of this "cult" of Lori/Chad.

I expect that anyone who have helped or are currently helping are watching the media. I don't think they want to be blind to the direction the investigation is going.

I am sure they have seen the stories in the media over the weeks but Lori has told them a different story and that the things people will say about her are lies. As long as her story is not countered the people helping her will believe Lori, without question. When stories like the one showing the court documents come out an opportunity arises for them to question what Lori had told them.

In the text story and the linked documents, the emphasis was on Lori claiming to be a "translated being" and other kinds of dogma that won't sit well with any normal LDS people that may have aided in some way and have been keeping quiet/protecting Chad/Lori but in particular, open the eyes of those that the children are with who are likely to be regular LDS rather than nutjobs.

In the video report Justin Lum did, the emphasis was on the $35000 and I think that might play to the audience in the network of people helping Lori/Chad. I get the impression that people within it might, just might, feel a little duped if they have given money or have been paying for things and see Chad/Lori as grifters.

For what it is worth, I think that children are more likely than not in a well populated area as they are less likely to stand out. I don't think they are all cooped up in a house in hiding either. They have probably been out to restaurants and stores and nobody has noticed. It also would not surprise me if Lori has actually visited the children at some point in the last 35 days. So, I think it is important to get this story and their photos out as often as possible - especially in well populated areas. And not just via national news outlets but by local market stations airing the story.

As for Chad/Lori, they could be anywhere but they are not roughing it. So, they could be in an apartment in Dallas or a home in Montana, for example, but they aren't in a tent in the Bitterroots. Actually, I don't really care where they are at all. The time will come to hunt them down once the children are found or it is learned what happened to them. Finding them before finding the children won't help since they are already lawyered up. Law enforcement would not be able to question them if they are located without that Rexburg attorney present. And given that, I have zero expectation of them ever saying anything. I am inclined to think that someone would crack before Lori does so focusing pressure on those close to Lori is more worthwhile than trying to actually find Lori.

Naturally, I could be wrong about all of this, but it is my line of thinking.

Do we know Daybells lived in Rexburg proper? There is no Medical Examiner in Rexburg, ID, it’s a coroner county (Madison). Fremont County which is listed in some of the news articles (county sheriffs) is also a coroner county.

Unless the exhumed body was taken to the ME in Boise.

Just clarifying some misinformation in the original thread.

Police and FBI searched the Daybell home for forensic evidence yesterday.

Police, FBI serve search warrant at Daybell home
This has probably already been addressed but here goes. Chad and Tammy lived in Salem, in Fremont County. Tammy was buried in Springville, Utah. Tammy was exhumed and an autopsy was conducted by a medical examiner in Utah.

I don't think it's so much church affiliation as it is a question of moral behavior and perceived family loyalty.

I was raised Assembly of God, which I refer to as pretty holy rolling. If my family member in that denomination had pulled a stunt like this I would turn on them like a rattlesnake.
As would I as Croatian Catholic!

Thank you. I wasn't sure what "no." meant exactly, and wanted to be clear... thanks for clarifying exactly what was where. It's confusing in the way it's referenced and even on maps.

I understand. I've seen the address referred to as Rexburg, Salem, and St Anthony. I could argue for either of the last two being accurate in some ways, but since it isn't in a town limit not totally. :)

Yes it does. It makes me sad and indignant on her behalf that she seems to have been treated as an after thought by everyone around her. At that critical age where sense of self, confidence and self-esteem are formed. Fortunately I had a wonderful father and amazing friends in HS, but my Mom is a grade A narcissist and that alone messed w/me. I feel for Tylee and would so love to bump into her, buy her an ice cream while we wait for police then arrange to have her stay with us while things get sorted out.

Occurs to me if Tylee ran away on her own it might be weeks or months before anyone noticed. I can see my 17 year old self saying F- this. F-Them. I’m leaving. Even if I had no place, no plan and no money I may still have gone, believing I’d figure it out as I go.

I’m familiar w/the teenage runaway/homeless problem in several large cities but not in ID or UT. The Mormon’s in my life are among the kindest, most generous and considerate people I know. Because of Mormon culture/values might ID, UT/SLC have more safe alternatives for homeless teens vs the avg US city? Would organizations that rescue people from cults be likely to take her on or a family take her in without asking too many questions?

If she’s alive and hasn’t been taken in by a good samaritan, she’s on a communal farm in the middle of nowhere or a larger town w/lots of homeless kids. Let’s keep our eyes open for her when we’re out and about. Especially in places homeless go to stay warm (shelters, public libraries, free museums, university buildings, churches, etc). Maybe detour home and drive down that street—you know, the bad one w/seedy hotels and working girls. Scan the faces of young women sitting the sidewalk alone or in a group.

Denver is rapidly becoming a city of choice for the homeless, and their population grows every day. With our casual, friendly vibe, outdoor living and great weather it seems we get a higher concentration of youngsters. I may make a few flyers, bring some sandwiches/socks and strike up a conversation w/a handful of folks living on the street to see if they’ve heard anything. Hail Mary long-shot for sure but might as well, right?

Do be careful, the homeless population has significantly changed in the last 40 years. SLC has a huge problem with homeless teens, and an even bigger problem with prostitution, and trafficking. The homeless teens are usually part of the "invisible homeless", living in seedy old hotels on State street or west side of SLC. They get enough money together to rent a room, and live there, week to week.

They usually work for cash at "Southern Exposure" or other dance clubs. I doubt Tylee is there. My belief is that a teen daughter and disabled son were just too much baggage for Lori.

dbm...
Although her body was reportedly back in the grave within just a few days.

I don't see why not if they got all the blood, tissue or whatever else they could to test what wasn't tested at her death. She needed respect and a reburial. Better than not burying Gabriel Johnson for over a year and and a half. He was their only proof for charges back then. jmo

My reasoning for using Dennis Rader (the BTK killer) as an example, was merely due to the fact he was a member of the Lutheran church, a regular church attendee, and in fact the president (for some time) of the local church council. So yes, this was a man who was very much involved in "church life" and a man who's life outside of those constructs, was a deviant trash bag, to put it mildly. His Lutheran doctrine had 0% to do with his depraved personality. I could also use Thad Cummins (the piece of trash that groomed & kidnapped his student for his own sexually twisted pleasure) as another example - also a very devoted member of his local fellowship. Also another case where church/faith/doctrine has literally nothing to do with the actual crime committed. In this particular case, it's very clear to me that LDS doctrine has absolutely nothing to do with these missing kids.

Moo. Your mileage may vary.

Purely MOO, but I think David Koresh (or any cult leader) would make for a better comparison in terms of the path that CD and LV have taken. Koresh started as a Southern Baptist, then a Seventh-day Adventist (his claim to have the gift of prophesy started here) and eventually the Branch Davidians where he became a prophet and then a god. For any cult, their mainstream religious affiliation is really just the springboard for their psychosis. They use what's familiar to them.

Dennis Rader is a different animal. He's a serial killer. His religion was really nothing more than a cover.

dbm...

I don't see why not if they got all the blood, tissue or whatever else they could to test what wasn't tested at her death. She needed respect and a reburial. Better than not burying Gabriel Johnson for over a year and and a half. He was their only proof for charges back then. jmo

Absolutely. I see no issue with this if they were sure they had what they needed for any further tests.

I keep wanting to believe that Tylee (and JJ) are alive and well with family friends somewhere but the lack of any reports of finding communication and/or social media presence... by at least any "current" friends Tylee may have... seems so odd. I realize not all teenagers have a phone glued to their hand but she's 17 and she's used to having a vehicle and some finer things in life. I guess they (Tylee & friends) could be serving some sort of missionary-like services in some remote-ish location but this continued long term silence is just strange. JMO

Does anyone know police standard SOP when there is a violent residential death? Pretty sure they differ somewhat, but wouldn't as a general rule you want to know who the occupants of the house are, and where they were at the time, then take steps to verify? I guess if that's not the case, then how would you explain Charles at the house? So many twists and turns and I just really want to know those kids are OK.

I don’t know how they roll, but here’s what was pulled from the media report
“Police said that Vallow's estranged wife, as well as the brother-in-law, were questioned by the Chandler Police Department but released without being arrested, and no charges are being filed at this time, according to police. ”

— nothing mentioned about the kids being questioned.

Texas man killed during family argument in Chandler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member