Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chad or someone in Chad's family calls in and says where the kids are located, or even brings them in to LE, could they claim the $20k reward?
I wouldn't put it past Lori to suggest Chad does that. MOO.

If it meets the requirements for collecting the reward and leads to finding the kids... I say let them have the $

Who is CW? Do you mean CV?
Deceased people Lori has a close association to:

Stacey Cox Cope (Lori's sister)
Joseph Ryan (Lori's 3rd ex-husband)
Charles Vallow (Lori's 4th husband)
Tammy Daybell (Chad's wife)
Alex Cox (Lori's brother)

They may not be investigating the sister's death, since it happened in 1998, but I think they are looking hard at all the others. Even leaving out Stacey's death, that's 4 adults connected to Lori dead since 2018. I think when AZ LE realized Lori had 2 dead former husbands (one obviously a homicide) and her children were missing it set off alarm bells and AZ LE contacted RPD to investigate more. A neighbor of Lori's in Rexburg says that the police knocked on his door asking questions about Lori a week before the welfare check happened. If that's true then police may have been trying to quietly investigate her without her figuring it out. MOO.

I agree. 'Just wish it hadn't taken so long (months?) for AZ LE to notice problems with CV's death on July 11.

If Chad or someone in Chad's family calls in and says where the kids are located, or even brings them in to LE, could they claim the $20k reward?
I wouldn't put it past Lori to suggest Chad does that. MOO.

I hope so!!! Does it matter as long as the kids are found safe, who reports it?

I think that’s the ultimate goal of the reward. Even if that is rewarding them. :(.

If they aren’t safe and he is found to have something to do with it. Then I am torn. One one side. At least its closed and concluded, which 20k is not that much money compared to what there is probably that being spent daily.

On the other side. I hope they wouldn’t be able to profit from a crime. Torn.

Either way. I just hope they are safe and would recommend giving them the money just for the peace of mind and conclusion. Especially if safe.

It probably won’t buy very much in attorneys and soap, as is going to be needed for them after this. :(.

I hope so!!! Does it matter as long as the kids are found safe, who reports it?

I think that’s the ultimate goal of the reward. Even if that is rewarding them. :(.

If they aren’t safe and he is found to have something to do with it. Then I am torn. One one side. At least its closed and concluded, which 20k is not that much money compared to what there is probably that being spent daily.

On the other side. I hope they wouldn’t be able to profit from a crime. Torn.

Either way. I just hope they are safe and would recommend giving them the money just for the peace of mind and conclusion. Especially if safe.

It probably won’t buy very much in attorneys and soap, as is going to be needed for them after this. :(.

This case needs a felony break. Whether a death of one of the husband or wife of Chad. Something to allow them to go forward with all the force of the law. Moo.

"One question that has been raised is whether Tammy Daybell had a large life insurance policy. Humphries said he could not comment on that issue but confirmed it is being investigated.

“There is some information along those lines that I’m not at liberty to speak about right now,” he said."

This is from one of the many links. What do posters think Humphries meant by "some information along those lines etc." ? I think there probably is life insurance involved in Tammy's death. otherwise he would have said "No" wouldn't he? IMO.

"One question that has been raised is whether Tammy Daybell had a large life insurance policy. Humphries said he could not comment on that issue but confirmed it is being investigated.

“There is some information along those lines that I’m not at liberty to speak about right now,” he said."

This is from one of the many links. What do posters think Humphries meant by "some information along those lines etc." ? I think there probably is life insurance involved in Tammy's death. otherwise he would have said "No" wouldn't he? IMO.
IMO. Money is always a factor in cults.

Who is CW? Do you mean CV?
Deceased people Lori has a close association to:

Stacey Cox Cope (Lori's sister)
Joseph Ryan (Lori's 3rd ex-husband)
Charles Vallow (Lori's 4th husband)
Tammy Daybell (Chad's wife)
Alex Cox (Lori's brother)

They may not be investigating the sister's death, since it happened in 1998, but I think they are looking hard at all the others. Even leaving out Stacey's death, that's 4 adults connected to Lori dead since 2018. I think when AZ LE realized Lori had 2 dead former husbands (one obviously a homicide) and her children were missing it set off alarm bells and AZ LE contacted RPD to investigate more. A neighbor of Lori's in Rexburg says that the police knocked on his door asking questions about Lori a week before the welfare check happened. If that's true then police may have been trying to quietly investigate her without her figuring it out. MOO.

It certainly does sound like the other deaths, at least some, are being investigated. That's the first indication of that that I have heard.

Kay Woodcock's behavior and demeanor sits in such contrast to the behavior and demeanor of so many other people in this case. She just calmly relays information in such an unrehearsed, calm manner. I don't know her, but I know some of the people she's talking about, and I admire her so, so much.
I don’t know her either, but I can bet I would love for them to be grandparents of my kids. Such genuine, well-spoken parents who truly loved spending time with their grandkids.

IMO. I have worked in computer science for 25 years, I have worked with FBI and Secret Service (wire fraud only) in investigations. I can tell you that there will be evidence from the computers, phones, devices, coming out shortly. IMO.

Deleting a file only “renames”it to make it inaccessible normally, unless that space is over written, generally a computer will seek other blank space first.

With as much as Chad and Lori posted and communicated (in Lori’s case) via text and FaceTime. Unless she was extremely diligent that would be hard to bypass in terms of forensic evidence that will be found.

moo.

IMO. I have worked in computer science for 25 years, I have worked with FBI and Secret Service (wire fraud only) in investigations. I can tell you that there will be evidence from the computers, phones, devices, coming out shortly. IMO.

Deleting a file only “renames”it to make it inaccessible normally, unless that space is over written, generally a computer will seek other blank space first.

With as much as Chad and Lori posted and communicated (in Lori’s case) via text and FaceTime. Unless she was extremely diligent that would be hard to bypass in terms of forensic evidence that will be found.

moo.
Awesome! I hope so! Glad you are here on this case. Please stay as I imagine we could use some interpretation and help when things come out.
I’m very intrigued on this side.

Also wondering still why we haven’t heard much about the vehicles involved. Would that be kept quiet if the gps or tracking data from those cars was being or was used?

My guess is that they don’t have a felony charge. Yet!!! That they can release that. But that is moo.
Btw. My parents were both in law enforcement. (One juvinelle and one Adult at the district and state level. So I learned a bit from them.). But there needs to be a felony charge before they can reign in all the power of law enforcement through the country and federally. Lying to a police officer, false statements etc is not a felony.

What other deaths, as in plural? The only other death at that time was CW. Alex didn't pass away until the day after Tammy was exhumed. So what other deaths did AZ LE call Idaho about? Am I going nuts?

We are getting closer to finding out why AZ tipped off Idaho to the phone ping.

IMO, things were getting too hot for Alex and Lori in AZ, and they fled to Idaho in September. I'd put money on Alex being the one who shot at Tammy.
I am so scared as to how this could end, if those kids are alive. I can't help but think of past cults and Kool Aid and standoffs with LE and the FBI. Praying it doesn't come to this, but I just don't see Lori giving her children's true whereabouts willingly.

Btw. My parents were both in law enforcement. (One juvinelle and one Adult at the district and state level. So I learned a bit from them.). But there needs to be a felony charge before they can reign in all the power of law enforcement through the country and federally. Lying to a police officer, false statements etc is not a felony.

Is lying to the FBI a felony since it's a federal branch? I'm not saying they did lie to the FBI, just asking. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow