ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Only thing I can answer is about Colby. He apparently read about it in the news about the shooting. Noone rang him and told him.

2. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

FWIW I'm not convinced CV changed his mind. In Arizona if divorce case remains inactive for a period of time (~60 days maybe) it "goes away." I'm not sure exactly what happens technically but it is possible that CV simply did not follow through while trying to get LV some help.

j_in_c, kimpage, CatsEye and 7 others like this.
  3. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

FWIW I'm not convinced CV changed his mind. In Arizona if divorce case remains inactive for a period of time (~60 days maybe) it "goes away." I'm not sure exactly what happens technically but it is possible that CV simply did not follow through while trying to get LV some help.

Avocado49 likes this.
  4. Rush4087

Rush4087 Well-Known Member

It just seems incredulous to me that AZ police bought, or couldn't (or didn't)
    through the course of their investigation, refute, the AC self-defense claim in the shooting of CV. This,

despite there apparently being no adult witness present other than Lori. I have yet to see any absolute proof that the children were eye witnesses to the shooting. Unless they were actual eye witnesses, they would not have been able to absolutely confirm Lori and Alex's version of events. Granted, they might not have been able to absolutely dispute it (say if they'd been out front), but they would not have been able to absolutely confirm it, and,

despite AC having been previously arrested, convicted, and incarcerated for violently assaulting one of Lori's previous husbands (using a stun gun twice on JR, breaking his ribs, and threatening his life), and,

despite numerous claims made by CV to his attorney in Jan '19 in preparation for the Feb '19 divorce filing that Lori was unstable, that Lori had said she was a translated being who could not taste death, that Lori had threatened to murder CV, that Lori thought CV (or his body?) was actually some other person named Nick Schneider who had killed CV and taken over his identity, that Lori had said that she had an angel who would help her dispose of CV's body, and that Lori had threatened to ruin CV financially (which would seem unnecessary if CV were in fact Nick.., but I digress), and,

despite CV's Feb '19 filing / attempt to have Lori held and evaluated at a psych hospital for at least 72 hours (btw, why, after being contacted by staff at the psych hospital, were Gilbert, AZ police unable to bring Lori in for the hold and evaluation?), and,

despite in Feb '19 (while reportedly fearing for his life) CV's filing of a protective order against Lori (another "btw": why was this order not served by LE? apparently "lawyers tried to find her"..), and,

despite CV in Feb '19 stating (in that same protective order) that "I want to make sure that everyone knows that if something happens to me, Lori & Alex did it"

Really?

And given the above, wouldn't ANY witness account of the incident given by Alex, Lori, or her children be viewed with some degree of suspicion? There certainly were reasons to suspect that AC and Lori might've lied. There certainly were reasons to suspect that AC and Lori might've attempted to influence the children's statements (if they were even sought?).

If I understand correctly, AZ police in effect closed the investigation (I guess by simply not disputing the self defense claim), but have now re-opened it. When did they close the investigation? Did they decide to not dispute the claim, or did they not really investigate the claim? Idk..maybe CV's personality and credibility did play a role in their decision. Nobody's saying.

But if their earlier investigation had perhaps been haphazard or less than thorough (I'm sure like many PD's they have limited resources), what incentive would they now have to reinvestigate the incident and possibly arrive at a different conclusion?

Faebray, janewall, rootbeer and 13 others like this.
  5. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

I've got a guess. :D

Edit: If you add a space between the colon : and the upper case D it will fix it.

6. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Indeed. I’m inclined to give LE the benefit of the doubt. But there’s no doubt to give re the “investigation” of CV’s death. If the had just done some background digging they would know AC had committed violent crimes and threatened the life of Lori’s 3rd ex-husband. And found the court papers indicating Lori had threatened CV’s life directly. It makes me furious! Had they done even a mediocre job, I believe Tylee and JJ would be safe today.

7. tresir2012

The first visit by LE re the kids was 19 Nov IIRC then they returned on 26th and spoke to Lori and Chad then after checking the Az location for the kids, who were not there, returned on 27th, found Lori and Chad gone so searched the apartments IIRC.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    Gardener1850, cody22 and Laughing like this.
  8. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

As of : 01/12/2020 14:44:58
    This page is valid for most business transactions but is not sufficient for filings with the Secretary of State

Obtain a certification for filings with the Secretary of State.
    SFG GROUP INC
    Texas Taxpayer Number 30116703023
    Mailing Address PO BOX 26867 AUSTIN, TX 78755-0867
    Right to Transact Business in Texas FRANCHISE TAX INVOLUNTARILY ENDED
    Request tax clearance to reinstate entity
    State of Formation TX
    Effective SOS Registration Date 05/11/1993
    Texas SOS File Number 0126987900
    Registered Agent Name L CHARLES VALLOW
    Registered Office Street Address 2800 WAYMAKER WAY #65 AUSTIN, TX 78746

NameSFG GROUP INC Taxpayers ID#30116703023 Zip78755

Source: Taxable Entity Search
    https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_tx/0126987900

j_in_c, Gardener1850, cody22 and 3 others like this.
  9. diggndeeperstill

From here: note Texas only. https://opencorporates.com/officers/246851268

note: these records haven’t been updated inn3 years (the site hasn’t updated in 3 years so there could be more companies)

Similarly named officers

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_hi/133210C5

JUICE ISLAND - LIHUE LLC
    Company Number
    133210C5
    Status
    Terminated
    Incorporation Date
    4 August 2015 (over 4 years ago)
    Company Type
    Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC)
    Jurisdiction
    Hawaii (US)
    Agent Name
    LORI N VALLOW
    Agent Address
    P O BOX 223300 PMB 347 PRINCEVILLE, Hawaii 96722 UNITED STATES
    Inactive Directors / Officers
    Registry Page
    https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/bus...
    [​IMG]
    Recent filings for JUICE ISLAND - LIHUE LLC
    28 Sep 2016
    ARTICLES OF TERMINATION
    Articles of Termination

4 Aug 2015
    ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION
    Articles of Organization

https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/bus..., 23 Apr 2019

j_in_c, Gardener1850, Knox and 5 others like this.
  10. tresir2012

I'm not sure the divorce paperwork would have even been available to LE as CV had pulled it way before then. Maybe CV's lawyer should have provided it to LE in July after CV's death though. If he did provide the evidence to LE at that time and LE ignored it, then I believe there has been some fault there. If LE were not aware of that document then how could they be at fault? Did KVW tell LE about those threats at the time of Charles's death?

11. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

I guess where I'm coming from is it was a they said case, But the LE kept it open to investigate. Lori and JC left AZ within 6 weeks while it remained open. They most likely were investigating those 6 weeks into both LV and JC's past. Then, they have to have proof before they take it to the DA. Maybe they did and the DA wanted more. Maricopa CO is not a small place. 4.3 million people.

Maybe Chandler and Gilbert didn't share info at first because JC wasn't mentioned in BB's shooting but the Jeep was registered to CV which clued them in. Then the next sad event, Tammy died 17 days after BB's drive by. There are a lot of drive by's in Maricopa sadly. But I think they were putting it together.and even more information keeps coming in.

Heck, many of the cases we follow here take years to ever get an arrest. jmo

Suglo, Gardener1850, cody22 and 3 others like this.
  12. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

I don’t think the LE personnel “investigating” CV’s death ever raised a flag of concern. Timing is more consistent w/ID LE being alerted by those investigating the shots fired at BB.

As posted earlier in this thread, LE issued a recent statement still contending AC killed CV in self defense. The go on to say the case is only still open because the missing kids. What with BB’s investigators actually doing their job and all, IMO CV’s investigators have basically admitted they’d close the case now but don’t want to look bad. I don’t think they are doing any additional investigation, nor will they unless some other agency insists.

MOO

janewall, Alpha Bravo, cody22 and 4 others like this.
  13. Redvines86

Redvines86 Well-Known Member

I think if Tammy's autopsy comes back clear we could go years not knowing anything.

14. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

I don't know if this is visible (not great a posting screenshots :() nor do I know if it's been shared already. But after questioning and releasing Lori and Alex, the case (of Charles Vallow's shooting) was sent to the county attorney. The county attorney has an office full of people to investigate... no? I guess I just didn't realize it automatically went to the DA. Tyler said the case would be sent to the DA for review. This case was not just left in the hands of police detectives.

upload_2020-1-12_16-4-44.png

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
    kimpage, carbuff, Friday Fan and 8 others like this.
  15. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

Because when a homicide occurs, it's a good idea to do a basic investigation, which would include at a bare minimum court and arrest records of the involved parties. Moo.

16. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

You have to search for the company in Texas where the business was established. The records appear in non-linkable popups. So go here:

Taxable Entity Search

Enter PFS Marketing. Click the Captcha and then Search. Choose PFS Marketing, LLC from the 3 results. In the popup you will see the status of the right to transact business in Texas which is:

FRANCHISE TAX INVOLUNTARILY ENDED​

17. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Charles has two active listings with California. Go here and enter Vallow in the search
    : License Status - Name Search

Suglo, Gardener1850, Laughing and 4 others like this.
  18. Rush4087

Rush4087 Well-Known Member

Good point. I don't know what info is recorded once a filing is made, and if that info would deleted from the record once a filing is withdrawn.

I cannot imagine however that CV's attorney, knowing all of this, did not approach LE upon learning that CV had been shot and killed, and that his wife had been present at the time.

And I would think that the information in the issued "hold and evaluate" psych order and the info in the issued protection order (even if somehow withdrawn later as well) would've been available to LE, but Idk.

CatsEye, Avocado49, Laughing and 4 others like this.
  19. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me, if LEO do know where Chad and Lori are, and are trying to figure out a strategy to meet with them.

They probably don't want another "Ruby Ridge" debacle. And there really is not a legitimate reason to charge them with anything at this time, or "force" Lori to produce JJ.

It is a waiting game.

janewall, Wsimm, carbuff and 9 others like this.
  20. diggndeeperstill

Thank you for the help!
    Can you tell when it ended? I can’t.
    I just see one active?

Name: VALLOW L CHARLES License#: 0E47310
    Non-Res Insurance Producer
    License type: Accident and Health Status:
    Inactive Status Date:
    06/30/2006 Expiration Date:
    06/30/2006
    Non-Res Insurance Producer
    License type: Life-Only Status:
    Active Status Date:
    05/31/2016 Expiration Date:
    05/31/2020

Gardener1850, Laughing and cody22 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.