ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #7

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting the text from the link. It is good to have it here in this form rather than just a link. Moo.

d4j, tabitha111, fred&edna and 3 others like this.

2. KonaHonu

KonaHonu Well-Known Member

Rule 46(A) of AFLP means CV asked for a dismissal himself. He filed for the dismissal several days before the resolution management conference so I suspect the conference was just a quick meeting to sign papers.

d4j, tabitha111, Suglo and 5 others like this.
  3. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Because if a divorce case is dismissed, as this was, why would it be considered by LE? A court had never made a judgement on those filed documents to even ascertain their validity IMO.

4. tresir2012

Yes and is easier than me trying to explain.

cody22 and thefragile7393 like this.
  5. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

If they had analyzed blood splatter patterns, angle of the bat bruise and fingerprints on the bat I think if Lori swung the bat after the fact they would have been able to tell. I doubt they did any of those things but maybe they took pictures and can piece something together from those.

Of course if they can find the children they might have more facts. Which may be why the kids are nowhere to be found.

MOO

6. tresir2012

So what do you think the autopsies will reveal? Both natural causes? Both reveal toxins? One natural causes, one toxins?

If both are natural causes, what next?

7. snoflake20

snoflake20 Well-Known Member

Tried to find more information for you, and found this photo on twitter from Justin Lum Fox 10 of Brandon Boudreaux's divorce/custody? paper work describing the drive by shooting incident. There is no description of the vehicle at all.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

"Due to the severity of this incident and the current investigation into the attempted murder of Father, Father has been instructed by the investigating law enforcement agencies that he is not to reveal the name of the individual(s) who are currently viewed as suspects or to reveal any information as to the specific details relating to the evidence gathered thus far in the investigation."

But from all the other reporting I read, it was a Jeep registered to Charles Vallow. The Gray Hughes You tube I listened to referred to it as "Tylee's Jeep"

d4j, Dontknow?, afitzy and 5 others like this.
  8. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I don't believe either of the death is due to natural causes. Whether autopsy will figure it out is another story, especially in Tammy's case (considering she was buried for almost two months).

d4j and cody22 like this.
  9. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

Follow the link to that video above. The def Atty states those statements included in the petition are likely part of a declaration that must be made under penalty of perjury. Listen about 15:45 min in.

with that said, I don’t know if they’d look at the case or not.

d4j, Suglo, Colorado303 and 6 others like this.
  10. diggndeeperstill

I really felt like I read something about it early on but I looked intently the other day and could not find it. I’ve wondered if @echoecho222 knew anything about the Jeep specifics.

spandangly, afitzy, renarde and 2 others like this.
  11. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

*IF* they saw and read them (not something I would think would be normal to do) then just knowing the kinds of accusations being thrown about would be valuable information. Assuming they were true without further evidence would be where a mistake could be made, not considering the possibility. However, I would think a dismissed filing for divorce would neccesarily attract that much attention if they saw it listed. Of course I'm not even LE, let alone a detective, so maybe I'm wrong. MOO

carbuff likes this.
  12. Tigerlily75

Tigerlily75 Well-Known Member

Not sure if this has already been shared, but this is the arrest affidavit for Alex Cox re his assault on Joseph Ryan.

Justin Lum Fox 10

Twitter

13. tresir2012

I understand that the statements are made under penalty of perjury but the case did not go forward and the writer is now dead. He was making a statement about who to blame in the event of his death. We know that AC admitted killing him so that is true. Was it premeditated, accident, self defence. LE determined it was self defence at the time. Could they change that determination? Yes but the shooter is dead and cannot now be prosecuted. The only other known witness/participant is LV and possibly two children who may have witnessed the argument and or the shooting, or heard it. That's where we are now. The only other additional possibility is that I recall there being a recording that CV made of LV threatening his life and wonder if that is still available and whether any of that would make a difference to any decision to prosecute LV in the future. The main focus seems to be finding the kids rather than pursuing the adults. MOO.

spandangly, carbuff, afitzy and 2 others like this.
  14. Avocado49

Avocado49 Well-Known Member

But what about the order to have Lori committed for a psych evaluation? would that have been readily visible to LE, even though it expired?

15. Avocado49

right. And they knew it was a high-conflict domestic violence situation, so a prior divorce filing is sort of par for the course...the request for a 72hour psych hold, though...just part of that kind of DV situation too?

GoneGoldfishin' likes this.
  16. arizonamomoffour

arizonamomoffour Well-Known Member

I have wondered why Community Bridges did not contact Chandler PD (where CV/Lori's) house was and instead Gilbert PD where Alex lived?

spandangly, Dontknow? and Avocado49 like this.
  17. Avocado49

Isn’t that when Lori was staying with Alex? When their fight in the street happened?

18. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

I still say that if this was a situation involving me and my estranged husband, and during a pickup/exchange of our child was occurring my family member shot and killed him... Repeated interrogation and investigation of me and my brother would last long enough that I would have no desire to throw a pool party. Also, the facts of why we were estranged and any divorce proceedings (ongoing or not) would have been discovered.

I guess I am now repeating myself. But, obviously I'm sincere in my thoughts.

Useless, I suppose.

19. diggndeeperstill

No mention of that recording in msm that I have heard. Can you link?

afitzy likes this.
  20. diggndeeperstill

I agree... I would expect a long draining day, followed by a nap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.