ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesertChildAZ

DesertChildAZ Member

I love that all these people think they are religious zealots but all this murder, divorce, broken homes, shooting at innocent people, total lack of compassion for a dead husband/father, etc. are acceptable. Can't wait to see what happens when reality hit home for them July 2020.

2. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I think he was taking a bullet for Lori, so to speak. If she wasn't there during the shooting, she wouldn't have any responsibility.

carbuff, Avocado49, Majic and 3 others like this.
  3. fred&edna

fred&edna Simply convoluted

What happens to a person's financial assets when incarcerated (assuming they have some left after paying legal fees and any restitution, etc that might be imposed)?

4. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

This why I'm trying to glean information from other missing children's cases involving a report from another relative vs. from the custodial parent (like Zaela Walker, any others anyone can think of ?). What can they be held for, what legal options are there to force them to prove their children are alive ( if any), etc. Moo.

5. GoneGoldfishin'

GoneGoldfishin' Well-Known Member

So heartbreaking, he took his last breaths knowing JJ was now at the mercy of this monster. :( Moo.

6. UnknownSleuth

UnknownSleuth Well-Known Member

I know that. It was the responding officer on the body cam who (at the time) seemed really unclear on who Alex was, who Charles was, and who was/wasn't staying in the house. He was looking for Charles' wallet in the blue bedroom.

7. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I find it interesting that in the video of Tylee and Lori, Tylee does look like she just got out of bed (messy hair, etc), while Lori sure doesn't (hair all done), little wallet in hand, sunglasses, etc.

8. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

Here's a couple...

Maryland mom Catherine Hoggle indicted in deaths of two long-missing children

Thanksgiving Marks Haunting Reminder Of Missing Skelton Brothers

9. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Bringing this over from the media thread to answer in the discussion thread. ;)

I noticed the missing pages too. I kept expecting Justin Lum to release the additional pages on the late news last night or sometime today but I haven't seen them yet... Maybe he wasn't holding them back for a bombshell after all? Maybe the GPD redacted those pages? o_O

Damarna, Wsimm, carbuff and 8 others like this.
  10. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Boy, I do wonder what that cop (the one who believed Lori was just fine and Charles was more concerned about property than JJ) is thinking about Lori now. Seems that Lori knew better than to go around claiming she was a translated being on a mission. So it doesn't appear to me she had a mental disease, because I don't think mentally ill person can just turn on and off.

11. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, no body, no murder charge. The children just "disappeared".

It seems to be, a control issue, in both cases above, the parent was able to "control" access to the children, by the other parent, by saying that they gave the children away.

This is very much like Lori, she controlled access to Tylee, fighting her ex for custody. It doesn't seem to be about the child, more that Lori has complete control. The same with JJ, his Grandparents wanted to talk to him, Lori was able to control, 100% of their access to JJ.

There is something really wrong with that gal, on more than one level of the crazy train. BPD, to start with, with delusional psychosis.

I hope Chad is missing his normal, boring wife, Tammy.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  12. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

13. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Kind of.
    "The coroner’s office — working in conjunction with anthropologists and crime lab pathologists — has filed a report suggesting that that bone samples from Missoula are “historical and archaeological in origin,” and therefore over 99 years old. Some of the loose teeth, the report says, appear to be from a child of “Asian derived Amerindian ancestry.”"
    Bones Found In Montana Shed Not That Of Missing Skelton Brothers

14. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

I don't think Lori was psychotic. It seems she could appear completely fine and normal when talking to police or mental health professionals (allowed to leave the facility couple of hours later). I don't see a psychotic person being able to pull that off.

15. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Delusional psychosis, people can control that and appear perfectly normal. Until they start talking about their out of body experiences or whatever. That is when you know that something isn't right. But these folks are savvy enough to keep their delusional thoughts to themselves, unless you get them to "go there". Then, they go on and on..

Damarna, tabitha111, Looloo and 9 others like this.
  16. Bray2020

Bray2020 Well-Known Member

They didn't officially identify the remains, but the bones were about 100 years old.

Damarna, Friday Fan and Wyle_E_Coyote like this.
  17. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

The Zillow page describing the house, which was posted a few days ago, states the following: "Three additional bedrooms all with custom paint." I suspect the bedrooms already were painted this way when the Vallows moved in, as they had been living there for less than a month when Charles was killed and obviously hadn't had a chance to do much furnishing or decorating.

Here's the link again for the Zillow page: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5531-S-Four-Peaks-Pl-Chandler-AZ-85249/59261947_zpid/?

Tylee could have chosen either the pink/black-and-white striped room or the blue room, I suppose. I hope JJ really enjoyed the fun mural on the walls of the other "kid's room".

d4j, Looloo, Avocado49 and 7 others like this.
  18. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

maybe because lori states the children are being homeschooled all LE needs to do is ask which state and then maybe that state has some laws about the records that must be kept. i think homeschooled children are required to take tests every so often to see how they are progressing. it might be , ok, you say the kids are homeschooled now the law is that, blah, blah. maybe there is some federal law about that which would be the most effective way to go at this point.

19. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

Most likely redacted. IMO.

And thank you for bringing this over Gardener!

cody22 and Gardener1850 like this.
  20. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

Better add psychopath and narcissist in there for the caboose of the crazy train.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.