Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

Besides perhaps all of the above, the most important reason... they were witness not only to Charles' demise but more importantly to the arguing and scamming that surrounded it. Lori and Alex had no filter - fighting in the middle of the street. I imagine they acted like that in front of the kids all the time. Not cleared for security.

2. Alpha Bravo

The youtuber explained it quite well... The fringies have these revelations, they share with others, become excited about it, but their spouse doesnt buy it. So, they need to be nixxed and the revelators marry each other.

3. nopynono

nopynono Well-Known Member

No idea. I would think that the whole "im special enough to know the world is going to end" would translate to "im special enough to be spared when the world ends". I found some doomsday literature, dont think it has any link to Chad, but it might shed some light on the mentality of those groups. The End Times Forecaster: 2020 Prophecy Forecast

janewall, j_in_c, Redvines86 and 2 others like this.
  4. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

There's another solution: divorce.

5. nopynono

nopynono Well-Known Member

I thought that too at the start, but I'm more hopeful now. If Lori can still switch her crazy off to talk with police and seem normal, maybe that normal part of her still wont hurt her kids.

6. Alpha Bravo

In talking to an actual (different cult) member, the thought is, when the rapture happens, your spirit will just go up. So it would seem ending it first is cheating and not with the program. That said, Heaven's gate people took poison and went up on their own.

7. Alpha Bravo

Seems reasonable to me. I actually went through that. But in the video, it's noted that isn't the way these folks are taking it. She says they are "dangerous"... that's an understatement!

8. AmandaSkis

AmandaSkis Well-Known Member

Where do we get the info that Chad wanted out of the writing business but TD wanted to stay in? Did this info come from Chad?

Unless I read that TD herself said it, I think Chad was trying to make TD sound like the bad person, wanting Chad to keep doing something he didn’t want to do.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  9. indicolite22

Crazy and dangerous. Lori went through divorces before and another one shouldn't have been a problem for her. If money wasn't an issue... How about Chad? Would he ever divorce Tammy?

diggndeeperstill likes this.
  10. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

11. indicolite22

If I'm not mistaken the info came from Chad's writer friend who is also a podcaster.

12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Hi Flute, good to see you here. I suggest starting with the media thread, if you haven't already read it. Here's a link to the most recent Timeline in the media thread (it's in 3 parts): ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

13. Alpha Bravo

That's a good question.
    1. You can't collect life insurance if you only divorce your wife.
    2. It's messy, the kids will hate you, too much agro factor.
    3. Now I can remarry in two weeks, instead of 6 months when Christ has already shown up and left me in the dust!

14. snoflake20

snoflake20 Well-Known Member

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html

I’ve been keeping my eye on this as well, as of 4 days ago the car still hasn’t been found. It’s a dark colored suv and the video is disturbing.

15. indicolite22

The kids might hate him even more if it turns out that he killed their mother.

16. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

Since we have not heard of anyone reporting someone missing that this vehicle could belong to I wonder if could be related the Missing JJ and Tylee. As you know from being on here anything is possible:(

17. indicolite22

Didn't the police say that the children were not with Lori and Chad? This could mean that the authorities know where the duo is, but not the kids.

18. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

Don't know. My impression is yes but not sure when the last time anyone actually saw mom. This was on Dec 30th, not sure last time mom physically seen. I have been trying to follow along the best I can. I just remember reading mom saying she would drive her and kids off a cliff.

janewall, indicolite22 and cody22 like this.
  19. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

What I fear is that Lori thought her children were replaced with an entity. The same as Charles was. I fear the kids met the same fate as he did.

And bouncing off your post, IMO, getting rid of JJs dog, is the same as parents who murder their children, report them missing, then give away their possessions. Because a dead child isn't going to need their toys, bedding, clothes, furniture....

eta:And Lori gave away Tylee's car.

20. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Yep I saw it too but LE seem to know the kids are not with Lori and Chad and the lawyer speaking for them also seems to indicate they are alive. He wouldn't get paid otherwise right? MOO.

cody22 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.