Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

How do the authorities know that he kids aren't with Lori and Chad? They could have been taken to the same secret hiding place at different times. One possible explanation: the police have proof that Lori and Chad flew somewhere (e.g. to Hawaii), but no record that the kids arrived there.

janewall, spandangly, Looloo and 6 others like this.

2. diggndeeperstill

diggndeeperstill Well-Known Member

i don’t think that’s the way they believe. But who knows what they believe. Remember Chad’s book saying he had one foot on either side of the veil? Also, remember how they feel like you can still gather while on the other side of veil?
    I followed that rabbit hole and they attributed that to someone else a while back. I’ll get link if I can refind.
    Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting... and sad. I was also struck by the spring volconnection.

Gardener1850 and Davia18 like this.
  3. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

It's in this MSM article.
    Doomsday Writer’s Friend Says He Prophesied Wife’s Mysterious Death

"Rowe was also a Preparing a People member—and a close friend of Daybell’s since he published her book on a near-death experience at the publishing house he founded with his first wife. She said Daybell told her he wanted to get out of the publishing business but that Tammy did not.

“He said I’m ready to get out and Tammy doesn’t want to get out,” Daybell told Rowe, according to local media reports. “When she passes, I’m done, I can’t keep doing this.” "

More at link.

4. indicolite22

On the other hand toys were seen in the video of the townhouse that Lori and Chad abandoned in Rexburg. She could have kept the toys for months after disappearing the kids. Maybe it was to avert suspicion, as one of the neighbor's kids used to play with JJ.

Avocado49, diggndeeperstill and SuziQ like this.
  5. snoflake20

snoflake20 Well-Known Member

MOO
    The chances this car in California has anything to do with Lori/Chad is slim to none, but it’s interesting to me since Lori has connections to California and has said she would drive off a cliff.
    The kids aren’t with Lori and Chad.
    But I can imagine Lori driving off a cliff, either alone or with Chad sitting in the passanger seat. MOO

janewall, j_in_c and indicolite22 like this.
  6. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

Always possible, but looked down on more in their culture than in most.

janewall and indicolite22 like this.
  7. Alpha Bravo

Alpha Bravo Cuff em' and Stuff em'

Interesting, that is not the case, despite the questions, his quicky marriage, the further disappearance of his new stepkids and the sudden death of his new brother in law.
    What are they waiting for? Oh, July 25.

janewall and indicolite22 like this.
  8. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Btw. I never got around to watching that video. Did they have decent beds and furniture? The Arizona house was strangely empty.

indicolite22 likes this.
  9. indicolite22

The toys were outside on the porch.

SuziQ likes this.
  10. indicolite22

Why couldn't their mother have waited, too? IMO Chad's children are in denial. If foul play can be proven, it will be a wake up call.

Alpha Bravo, janewall and spandangly like this.
  11. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Oh ok. For some reason I had gotten the impression there was video of the inside.

Eta can't spell

indicolite22 likes this.
  12. snoflake20

Also divorce doesn’t come with a quick economic boost like a life insurance payout. MOO

13. indicolite22

And murder isn't? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

14. diggndeeperstill

I swear I followed that car thing a while back and they thought it was this other missing couple... but now I read they still don’t know??? So I’m following that rabbit hole again. https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html

15. indicolite22

How do they know that July 25 is more reliable than the big earthquake they predicted, which didn't come?

Alpha Bravo and alter idem like this.
  16. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Why don't LE bring her in for questioning in this case? I don't really understand that. She was only 7 when her mother (Lori's sister) died, so they are very close.

utahobserver likes this.
  17. diggndeeperstill

Ok, I found who they originally thought might have been in the vehicle. But the article has been updated and they were actually found in Mexico.
    Tulare County man accused of killing estranged girlfriend found and arrested in Mexicali

Soooo. Now there are questions about whether the video of car going over cliff is real.

Thanks for bringing it up again. Something to definitely follow. They believe it was a Lexus .

18. indicolite22

I believe they now have two witnesses who saw the SUV drive off the cliff. Still no trace of the car or its occupants. Nobody reported missing either.

Looloo, Gardener1850, j_in_c and 2 others like this.
  19. snoflake20

I saw the info about it being a Lexus, but if you also compare the video to a Nissan Rogue, it looks similar to me. I may be remembering this wrong, do we know for sure Lori had a Nissan Rogue?

20. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

That's why it made me think of JJ and Tylee and plus reading mom stated at some point to driving her and children off a cliff. Very surprised no one has come forward with anyone missing with a vehicle such as the one that drove off the cliff.

janewall, Gardener1850 and j_in_c like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.