Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the authorities know that he kids aren't with Lori and Chad? They could have been taken to the same secret hiding place at different times. One possible explanation: the police have proof that Lori and Chad flew somewhere (e.g. to Hawaii), but no record that the kids arrived there.

In talking to an actual (different cult) member, the thought is, when the rapture happens, your spirit will just go up. So it would seem ending it first is cheating and not with the program. That said, Heaven's gate people took poison and went up on their own.
i don’t think that’s the way they believe. But who knows what they believe. Remember Chad’s book saying he had one foot on either side of the veil? Also, remember how they feel like you can still gather while on the other side of veil?
Since we have not heard of anyone reporting someone missing that this vehicle could belong to I wonder if could be related the Missing JJ and Tylee. As you know from being on here anything is possible:(
I can't find the thread right now but last week there was a suv that drove off a cliff in CA and they were searching for the vehicle, last I saw it was not found.
I'm asking because I remember reading somewhere mom had made a statement about driving her and JJ and Tylee off a cliff.

ETA

CA - Police searching for car seen in video driving off hwy cliff in California, 30 December 2019
I followed that rabbit hole and they attributed that to someone else a while back. I’ll get link if I can refind.
This is what I am concerned about:
Doomsday Desperation
Thanks for sharing this. Very interesting... and sad. I was also struck by the spring volconnection.

Where do we get the info that Chad wanted out of the writing business but TD wanted to stay in? Did this info come from Chad?

Unless I read that TD herself said it, I think Chad was trying to make TD sound like the bad person, wanting Chad to keep doing something he didn’t want to do.
It's in this MSM article.
Doomsday Writer’s Friend Says He Prophesied Wife’s Mysterious Death

"Rowe was also a Preparing a People member—and a close friend of Daybell’s since he published her book on a near-death experience at the publishing house he founded with his first wife. She said Daybell told her he wanted to get out of the publishing business but that Tammy did not.

“He said I’m ready to get out and Tammy doesn’t want to get out,” Daybell told Rowe, according to local media reports. “When she passes, I’m done, I can’t keep doing this.” "

More at link.

What I fear is that Lori thought her children were replaced with an entity. The same as Charles was. I fear the kids met the same fate as he did.

And bouncing off your post, IMO, getting rid of JJs dog, is the same as parents who murder their children, report them missing, then give away their possessions. Because a dead child isn't going to need their toys, bedding, clothes, furniture....

eta:And Lori gave away Tylee's car.
On the other hand toys were seen in the video of the townhouse that Lori and Chad abandoned in Rexburg. She could have kept the toys for months after disappearing the kids. Maybe it was to avert suspicion, as one of the neighbor's kids used to play with JJ.

Yep I saw it too but LE seem to know the kids are not with Lori and Chad and the lawyer speaking for them also seems to indicate they are alive. He wouldn't get paid otherwise right? MOO.
MOO
The chances this car in California has anything to do with Lori/Chad is slim to none, but it’s interesting to me since Lori has connections to California and has said she would drive off a cliff.
The kids aren’t with Lori and Chad.
But I can imagine Lori driving off a cliff, either alone or with Chad sitting in the passanger seat. MOO

The kids might hate him even more if it turns out that he killed their mother.
Interesting, that is not the case, despite the questions, his quicky marriage, the further disappearance of his new stepkids and the sudden death of his new brother in law.
What are they waiting for? Oh, July 25.

On the other hand toys were seen in the video of the townhouse that Lori and Chad abandoned in Rexburg. She could have kept the toys for months after disappearing the kids. Maybe it was to avert suspicion, as one of the neighbor's kids used to play with JJ.

Btw. I never got around to watching that video. Did they have decent beds and furniture? The Arizona house was strangely empty.

Interesting, that is not the case, despite the questions, his quicky marriage, the further disappearance of his new stepkids and the sudden death of his new brother in law.
Why couldn't their mother have waited, too? IMO Chad's children are in denial. If foul play can be proven, it will be a wake up call.

I swear I followed that car thing a while back and they thought it was this other missing couple... but now I read they still don’t know??? So I’m following that rabbit hole again. https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html
MOO
The chances this car in California has anything to do with Lori/Chad is slim to none, but it’s interesting to me since Lori has connections to California and has said she would drive off a cliff.
The kids aren’t with Lori and Chad.
But I can imagine Lori driving off a cliff, either alone or with Chad sitting in the passanger seat. MOO

How do they know that July 25 is more reliable than the big earthquake they predicted, which didn't come?

I'm wondering how involved Alex's new wife and Melani's new husband are in the case. Do they know what happened to the children or were they duped by Lori and Chad? What about Melani? These people aren't hiding. Brandon publicly accused Melani of being behind the October 2nd attack on him. If she's a part of the conspiracy, she could know the fate of Lori's children.
Why don't LE bring her in for questioning in this case? I don't really understand that. She was only 7 when her mother (Lori's sister) died, so they are very close.

I swear I followed that car thing a while back and they thought it was this other missing couple... but now I read they still don’t know??? So I’m following that rabbit hole again. https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article239369388.html
Ok, I found who they originally thought might have been in the vehicle. But the article has been updated and they were actually found in Mexico.
Tulare County man accused of killing estranged girlfriend found and arrested in Mexicali

Soooo. Now there are questions about whether the video of car going over cliff is real.

Thanks for bringing it up again. Something to definitely follow. They believe it was a Lexus .

Ok, I found who they originally thought might have been in the vehicle. But the article has been updated and they were actually found in Mexico.
Tulare County man accused of killing estranged girlfriend found and arrested in Mexicali

Soooo. Now there are questions about whether the video of car going over cliff is real.

Thanks for bringing it up again. Something to definitely follow. They believe it was a Lexus .
I believe they now have two witnesses who saw the SUV drive off the cliff. Still no trace of the car or its occupants. Nobody reported missing either.

I saw the info about it being a Lexus, but if you also compare the video to a Nissan Rogue, it looks similar to me. I may be remembering this wrong, do we know for sure Lori had a Nissan Rogue?

I believe they now have two witnesses who saw the SUV drive off the cliff. Still no trace of the car or its occupants. Nobody reported missing either.
That's why it made me think of JJ and Tylee and plus reading mom stated at some point to driving her and children off a cliff. Very surprised no one has come forward with anyone missing with a vehicle such as the one that drove off the cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627