Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few thoughts about MP (former MB). While she did essentially abandon her children at one point, so did Lori back in January 2019. They both seemed to have periods in which they weren't concerned about their childrens welfare, then do an about face.
IMO...MP is probably under way to much scrutiny right now to be harboring children.
But what eats about me is we have 3 family members from one family (a brother and sister and their niece) all doing these bizarre (understatement!) things. Other members of the family other than Lori's son are mute. Nothing. Not a statement of their need for privacy, grief, support, .... I agree everyone handles things in their own way and they MAY be just as shocked and dismayed but business as usual? I would think they would hunker down and at least release some kind of statement however brief and undetailed it may be. MOO!
The more side sluething I do the more head scratching I do.
Snow in our area needs to stop. Way too much time on my hands apparently.:confused:

Last edited:
Yep. Also, new thread will start up soon. Hopefully your latest and greatest timeline (thanks!!) will be included in the very beginning as I think you did a new one Midway through this thread?

The latest timeline (Update #4) is at the beginning of this thread now (the mods edited and put the most recent one there after this thread started so you might have missed it and saw the old one there at first). I have been keeping notes and editing as new things come out but not much as happened since I posted Update #4. We found out a little more about Melani's arrest, we found out about Lori listing the dog for sale and I added the memorial that the elementary school did for Tammy. I think that might be all that has changed in my notes. So I'm not sure I'll post another update just yet for those small changes.

I think the kids were gone/hidden long before Thanksgiving and if they are alive no one saw them on that day for a big family meal. If any relatives had seen the kids with Lori on Thanksgiving I expect that police would know that by now. Instead we have police statements that Lori left Idaho with her new husband after lying during the welfare check and that the children were not with them when they left. And she told someone that Tylee was dead years ago. What kind of mother says that if she knows her daughter is really alive and being hidden by someone? My mind is still boggling at that one.
o_O:eek::(

MOO.

If they're still here, I would guess one of the doomsdayers has them. No matter how much lori's family supported her, someone's got to realize this isnt a healthy life for the kids. Plus LE can find out who relatives are, but the "cult" seems to be more a loose ideology that anyone could be participating in. They also have more of a chance to see the situation in a favorable light. Lori's not depriving her kids from a normal life, she's protecting them from demons, so a culty would have more motivation to stay the course and complete the "mission".

A few thoughts about MP (former MB). While she did essentially abandon her children at one point, so did Lori back in January 2019. They both seemed to have periods in which they weren't concerned about their childrens welfare, then do an about face.
IMO...MP is probably under way to much scrutiny right now to be harboring children.
But what eats about me is we have 3 family members from one family (a brother and sister and their niece) all doing these bizarre (understatement!) things. Other members of the family other than Lori's son are mute. Nothing. Not a statement of their need for privacy, grief, support, .... I agree everyone handles things in their own way and they MAY be just as shocked and dismayed but business as usual? I would think they would hunker down and at least release some kind of statement however brief and undetailed it may be. MOO!
Snow in our area needs to stop. Way too much time on my hands apparently.:confused:

There's been a few peeps from her family on social media, but not a lot. Mostly to shame people speculating. MOO she's told them the kids are fine and they'll come out when everything blows over.

While digging into the preppers I noticed that most of them have call signs. Not unusual, when the cities burn you need a way to communicate, right? I wonder if there was any radio chatter when all this was going down. You can also send encrypted data radio to radio, might be a way to plan without being tracked. Lots of hammies are very methodical and keep radio l0gs. Wonder if we can find anyone that was logging around sep-nov of last year.

Does anyone know what it was that prompted Lori's return in March 2019?

While digging into the preppers I noticed that most of them have call signs. Not unusual, when the cities burn you need a way to communicate, right? I wonder if there was any radio chatter when all this was going down. You can also send encrypted data radio to radio, might be a way to plan without being tracked. Lots of hammies are very methodical and keep radio l0gs. Wonder if we can find anyone that was logging around sep-nov of last year.

Very interesting. I hadn't thought about them using ham radio to communicate. Chad and Lori are not licensed, as far as I can tell, but I was surprised when I typed Daybell into the search here: FCC License Data Search

Is just the video of Alex in a police car available elsewhere in MSM? I can't find it anywhere. Or if it's not in MSM can someone please tell me approximately where to listen in GH's video to hear/see Alex talking in the police car? TIA.

Starts about 14:20 in video.

ETA:. There's a lot of commenting and some starts/stops but also replays which help. I haven't found an msm link either.

Last edited:
So the only word we have that Hawaii happened is Chad? I don't trust Chad as far as I can throw him, and so I think Hawaii is a very vague maybe.... It doesn't make a ton of sense, honestly, going somewhere you can be tracked so easily.

Very interesting. I hadn't thought about them using ham radio to communicate. Chad and Lori are not licensed, as far as I can tell, but I was surprised when I typed Daybell into the search here: FCC License Data Search

FWIW, I see one (possibly two) in the list that comes back that seems pertinent to our discussion. I'm going from what might be outdated memory, but I noticed that both of those listed have a license class of technician. There are multiple levels or classes of amateur radio licenses, each has different requirements in testing and appeals to people with a different set of goals in getting the license. The technian license, for example (assuming it hasn't changed significantly in the 50-ish years since I was interested in this stuff) has a testing for the ability to send and receive morse code at a low (5 words per minute?) speed which is the same as the novice level license which is aimed at beginners, but it requires more technical knowledge about how things work. Most pertinent is that it has a specific and smaller section of the ham radio frequency bands that the person can legally use. If my memory is correct the frequencies available for those with the technician license are mostly more suitable for shorter distances (communicating with people as far as several states away, but not around the globe). That may or may not be pertinent here.

Starts about 14:20 in video.

Thank you! I started to listen a few minute before that but I'll have to listen to the rest of it later tonight when my family is in bed. The cop keeps dropping the F-bomb and it's not bleeped out. The cop also can't keep the family relations straight while trying to explain to the investigators what Alex says happened. So annoying. MOO.

A daughter and grandchildren are missing, a son and son-in-law are dead.

So do her parents
--know where the children were are and are confident in their safety?
--have no relationship with the children at all?
--have reasons for protecting themselves from the limelight?

I do see why some of the extended family doesn't want to be associated with this, but...grandparents? I just can't understand their reasons for not stepping forward to work with the Vallow family members to find their grandchildren.

FWIW, I see one (possibly two) in the list that comes back that seems pertinent to our discussion. I'm going from what might be outdated memory, but I noticed that both of those listed have a license class of technician. There are multiple levels or classes of amateur radio licenses, each has different requirements in testing and appeals to people with a different set of goals in getting the license. The technian license, for example (assuming it hasn't changed significantly in the 50-ish years since I was interested in this stuff) has a testing for the ability to send and receive morse code at a low (5 words per minute?) speed which is the same as the novice level license which is aimed at beginners, but it requires more technical knowledge about how things work. Most pertinent is that it has a specific and smaller section of the ham radio frequency bands that the person can legally use. If my memory is correct the frequencies available for those with the technician license are mostly more suitable for shorter distances (communicating with people as far as several states away, but not around the globe). That may or may not be pertinent here.

FWIW, you dont need a licence to broadcast, just to broadcast legally. I know plenty of people that transmit without one. Im more interested in FRS/GMRS used to send encrypted text. If they were just broadcasting, anyone could hear them. If someone was logging they might have heard some data being transmitted, but wouldnt know what it said. Chris Parratt is licensed, I'm sure quite a few avowers are as well.

"A daughter and grandchildren are missing, a son and son-in-law are dead." FindingJoLee said

^This says it 100x better. More than 3 people acting bizarre.

IMO 3 scenarios with the family of Lori and Alex:

If you "think" the children are safe, you would still hunker down and wait for the storms to blow over. You are grieving the loss of son and SIL.

If you "knew" the children were safe you may be more likely to keep your mouth shut to not incriminate yourself further. (There may be a documented distrust of the government)

If you had any inkling that things were not as they seemed you would disassociate (Lori's son & Chad's brother).

Breadcrumbs: *9-24-16 on timeline: Lori's bday post on IG to Tylee. There are comments and likes.

Edit: I screwed up trying to quote FindingJoLee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members