ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 Feb 2020

GMA released some "exclusive" wedding photos that are slightly different from the ones in Justin Lum's report:

upload_2020-2-11_11-25-25-png.231410

upload_2020-2-11_11-26-13-png.231411

upload_2020-2-11_11-26-54-png.231412

New questions for parents of missing kids

Current Guardianship Case info:

Case Information

CV33-20-0088 | In the Matter of the Guardianship and Conservatorship of: Joshua Vallow, A Minor Child.

Case Number
CV33-20-0088

Court
Madison County Magistrate Court

Judicial Officer
Eddins, Faren Z.

File Date
01/29/2020

Case Type
G3a- Joint Petition Guard/Conserv (Minor) Same Party

Case Status
Active - Pending

Party
Subject
Vallow, Joshua

Petitioner
Woodcock, Ethel

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Petitioner
Woodcock, Larry

Active Attorneys

Lead Attorney
May, Kyle Richard
Retained

Events and Hearings

• 01/29/2020 New Case - Both Guardian/Conserv (Minor - Same Party)

• 01/29/2020 Family Law Case Information Sheet

Comment
    FAMILY CASE LAW INFO SHEET

• 01/29/2020 GC Petition for Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Comment
    Ex Parte Petition

• 01/29/2020 GC Petition for Appointment of Guardian/Conservator

Comment
    Petition for Appointment

• 01/29/2020 Acceptance of Appointment

Comment
    ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT

• 01/29/2020 Acceptance of Appointment

Comment
    ACCEPTANCE OF APPOINTMENT

• 01/30/2020 Order of Assignment TCA

• 02/05/2020 Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian Ad Litem

Comment
    Acceptance of Appointment as Guardian ad Litem

• 02/06/2020 Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

• 02/06/2020 Notice of Hearing

Comment
    Notice of Hearing

• 02/12/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    04:45 PM

• 03/04/2020 Civil Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Eddins, Faren Z.

Hearing Time
    9:00 AM

Comment
    Guardianship
iCourt Portal - Online records & payments for the Idaho courts

Nate Eaton - Reporter
· 16 hrs ·
84072296_2897342476952599_4784700989171040256_n.jpg

DAY 41: This is Mehmet - commonly known as Dr. Oz. His team invited me on his show to talk about the Daybell case. I wasn’t sure what to expect but he was very kind. We rehearsed a little before the show - just me, him and the crew - no audience - and he asked genuine questions about me and the story. After our taped segment, he asked a few more questions off-camera and told the crew they needed to cover some more with me. We added additional information and our time together was over. He leaned in and said he sincerely appreciated me coming all the way from Idaho and asked if he could get a photo with me. Dr. Oz made my day better! The show airs tomorrow.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Missing teen's aunt speaks on Lori Vallow-Daybell

•Feb 10, 2020

FOX 13 News Utah

Missing teen's aunt speaks on Lori Vallow-Daybell

Mom of missing Idaho kids obsessed with end of the world, relative says

•Feb 11, 2020

CBS This Morning
1.19M subscribers
The aunt of one of the two missing Idaho kids says their mother had recently become obsessed with the end of the world. 7-year-old JJ Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan were last seen in September, six weeks after their mother Lori Vallow married Chad Daybell, who’s written multiple books about doomsday scenarios. Jonathan Vigliotti reports on the latest information in the search for the children.

New questions for ‘doomsday’ parents of missing Idaho kids l ABC News

•Feb 11, 2020

ABC News

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell were seen going to church but refused to answer questions about their kids who haven’t been seen since September as new text messages have surfaced.

Cult mom Lori Vallow got married in Hawaii weeks after her missing children were last seen alive - as her sister-in-law calls her 'unhinged' and police continue to search for the kids but inexplicably refuse to arrest her
  • Lori Vallow, 46, married Chad Daybell, 51, on the beach in Hawaii on November 5
  • Her children, Tylee, 17, and JJ, seven, by that point had been missing six weeks
  • She and Daybell seemed totally care-free on their wedding day though
  • Photos show him playing the ukulele and her dancing in a white lace dress
  • Lori's former sister-in-law, Annie Cushing, has now said she is 'unhinged'
  • She claims she had become obsessed with doomsday culture- which Chad writes books on - and talked about driving the kids off a cliff
  • Idaho police have not issued any warrants for Lori's arrest yet despite the kids' disappearance
  • Her estranged husband, Charles Vallow, was shot dead by her brother Alex Cox in July
  • Alex died in December in mysterious circumstances; Chad's wife Tammy died in similarly mysterious circumstances in October

11 February 2020

24611716-7991299-image-m-33_1581439812221.jpg

Photographs have emerged of a blissful Lori Vallow, the 'cult' mom who is refusing to answer questions on her missing children, dancing at her Hawaii beach wedding weeks after her children were last seen alive.

Vallow and her husband Chad Daybell tied the knot on November 5, six weeks after her seven-year-old son JJ and 17-year-old daughter Tylee were last seen alive. Police in Rexburg, Idaho, had not yet begun their search for them.

At the time of their wedding in Hawaii, Lori and Chad's family and friends had become concerned for the children but police were yet to get involved.

It was not until late November - after the beach wedding - that authorities went to their home in Rexburg at the request of JJ's extended family to perform a wellness check. Lori told police that JJ was in Arizona.

They returned to the house with a search warrant the next day but Lori and Chad had vanished.

They have since been laying low on the island of Kauai, attending church services. ABC filmed the pair ignoring questions as they entered church on Sunday.

They have also ignored an Idaho judge's order for her to return to the state and produce her missing children.

Tylee and JJ have not been seen or heard from since September 23.

Read more: Cult mom Lori Vallow's blissful Hawaii wedding photographs after her kids vanished | Daily Mail Online

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

[...]

“They just kinda looked at her, and I was advised that the family didn’t want an autopsy, and they just went to the funeral home, and the family refused an autopsy,” a dispatcher told Gilbert, Ariz Police Detective Ryan Pillar in a phone call released by Fox 10.

Yet Fremont County Sheriff Len Humpries said that information was incorrect.

“I know that was a recording that came out of our office. You have to understand that was a dispatcher who was very new and didn’t have the complete information,” Humphries said. “She did not have all the facts.”

According to Humphries, one of his officers first responded to a call about Tammy’s death on Oct. 19. The officer went to the Daybell home in Salem, examined the body, then called the Fremont County Coroner Brenda Dye. Dye soon arrived at the home as well. It was Dye’s decision to not order an autopsy. Humphries said an autopsy decision would not have been left up the family.

“There wasn’t any information or any indication that anything was out of line,” Humphries said.

Dye then wrote a death certificate, the details of which have not been released. Dye was elected to her position of coroner in November 2018. She has a high school education and works as an advanced emergency medical technician at Fremont County EMS.

Had Dye ordered an autopsy, that autopsy would have been conducted by a trained medical examiner rather than Dye, said Humphries.

Dye declined to comment on Tammy Daybell’s death or her investigation of it.

More light shed on autopsies surrounding Daybells

BBM.

'Dateline' to focus on missing Rexburg children case

February 11, 2020

[...]

In the Dateline episode running Friday, host Keith Morrison speaks to Cheryl Wheeler- the ex-wife of the now-deceased Charles Vallow - who said that Lori Vallow notified Wheeler's two sons that their father was dead through a text message.

"It said, 'I'm sorry to tell you your dad passed away. Don't worry I still love you,' with a heart emoji," Wheeler recounts in the interview, describing the abrupt nature of the news as "brutal" and "horrible" for her children.

The Dateline interview runs at 8 p.m. MST Friday on NBC.

'Dateline' to focus on missing Rexburg children case

Sneak Peek: Shocking New Details Into the Case of the ‘Doomsday Cult’ Mom
Originally aired on 2/11/2020

Dr. Oz further investigates the disappearance of Idaho children Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan. News reporter Nate Eaton, who tracked down Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell in Hawaii, reveals chilling new details from his first-hand interview.

Guests: Nate Eaton , Kay Woodcock , Larry Woodcock , Anna-Sigga Nicolazzi , Bill Stanton , Mara Schiavocampo
Sneak Peek: Shocking New Details Into the Case of the ‘Doomsday Cult’ Mom

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

February 11, 2020

[...]

The Fremont County coroner is not speaking publicly about the case.

Under Idaho law, if the death appears natural the coroner isn't required to do an autopsy, but Ada County Coroner Dotti Owens says that is unusual, unless the decedent has been under the care of a physician.

"When we arrive on scene, if we don't see anything that we would that we would dub to be suspicious circumstance and we feel like this person has got an extensive medical history, what we would do is call and speak to the primary care physician," Owens said. "We would verify that medical history, review those medical records and then at that point release that individual so that primary care physician can sign that death certificate out."

[...]

It has been weeks since Tammy Daybell's autopsy was performed and there are still no results, according to Fremont County Sheriff Len Humphries.

Humphries says it could take up to one year.

Owens says that could be because they don't know what they are looking for.

"If we don't know what we are looking for the possibilities could be endless," Owens said. "People can be poisoned with rat poison, or fluid for your vehicle, it could be an anti-freeze, it could be anything. There are all kinds of things we have seen come forward in toxicology. We would need somewhere to start, we need to find out what we are looking for to start searching."

KTVB's request to obtain the 911 call audio from when Tammy Daybell was found dead was denied by the Fremont County prosecutor's office.

Currently, Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are not facing any criminal charges.

Fremont County Sheriff's Office says Tammy Daybell's autopsy results could take up to a year

Lake Area grandparents of missing children to appear in court in Idaho Wednesday

February 11 at 7:49 PM

[..]

“It will give us temporary guardianship for J.J. once found. Then he won’t be placed into social services here in Idaho. If we’re here, we will able to get him immediately. We’ll have immediate custody of him once found,” said Kay Woodcock.

When asked to describe the kind of child J.J. Vallow is, his adoptive grandfather, Larry, said, “Oh, my God. How do you describe a bundle of love?”

“He is joy and he is kind and he is soft-hearted,” said Kay.

We will have more of our interview with the Woodcocks Wednesday on 7News at Six

Also, the story of the missing children and the Woodcocks’ heartbreaking ordeal will be featured on Dateline this Friday night.

See video: Lake Area grandparents of missing children to appear in court in Idaho Wednesday

BBM.

Trainer of service dog that Lori Vallow gave away says missing JJ Vallow would sometimes wander off; family had to lock doors to keep boy from going out into the night

February 11, 2020

The dog trainer who helped train a puppy who would later become a service dog for JJ Vallow said the now-missing boy had a habit of wandering off, and the service dog that his mother gave away helped him sleep through the night.

“He would get up in the middle of the night and they had to have all the doors locked and everything secured so he wouldn’t wander off into the neighborhood,” Neal Mestas, owner of Dog Training Elite, told ABC 15.

“One of the first nights that J.J. slept through the night and stayed in his bed was the first night that Bailey stayed there with him.”

[...]

Mestas says he helped train Bailey, a Goldendoodle puppy who eventually became a service dog for JJ Vallow, who is reportedly autistic.

“Bailey was there to keep him on task and alert the parents if he was wandering off,” he told the news outlet.

Read More: Trainer of service dog that Lori Vallow gave away says missing JJ Vallow would sometimes wander off; family had to lock doors to keep boy from going out into the night

10 Feb 2020

[...]

Owner of Dog Training Elite Neal Mestas said he knew the Vallows well. He met the family in December 2017 and said he helped train a Goldendoodle puppy to become a service dog for J.J., who has autism. The dog's name was Bailey.

"Sometimes kids with autism will wander off, they will get distracted. Bailey was there to keep him on task and alert the parents if he was wandering off," he said.

Bailey's biggest assignment was to help J.J. with sleep and anxiety.

"He would get up in the middle of the night and they had to have all the doors locked and everything secured so he wouldn’t wander off into the neighborhood," said Mestas. "One of the first nights that J.J. slept through the night and stayed in his bed was the first night that Bailey stayed there with him.”

In August, Mestas said Lori called him saying he needed to get Bailey and find him a new home. She told him her husband had passed away and they were moving to Idaho. Mestas said he thought it was odd that they'd get rid of the dog.

“The dog was for J.J., and I would think, especially after your dad has passed away, that’s when you’d really need that emotional support," said Mestas. A few days later, Mestas went to the Vallow's Gilbert home to pick up Bailey.

“When I got to the house, J.J. was in the backseat of the SUV with his tablet. She (Lori) was loading bags," he said.

"She asked me if I had found a home for Bailey and I said, 'No I hadn’t, I didn’t have time to do that.' She said, 'Well if my daughter asks just say that you have because she’s really upset about all of this.' 'I said, 'Okay' but the daughter never came out. I never saw if she was there.”

He said at the time, he had no idea Lori's husband Charles Vallow had been shot to death. “It was hard to believe at first, very hard to believe," said Mestas.

Missing Idaho kids update: Gilbert dog trainer may have been last person to see missing kids in Arizona

Teen's cell phone found in Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell missing children case: report

11 Feb 2020

[...]

CBS News first reported Tuesday that Idaho authorities, who aided in carrying out search warrants on the couple’s vehicle and home in Princeville, Hawaii, last month, found Tylee Ryan’s cell phone.

The teen’s cell phone was found with Tylee’s mother, Lori, an unnamed source close to the investigation told the outlet. The device was used several times after Tylee first disappeared. One October text reading, “hi. miss you guys too …luv ya," was sent to a concerned friend.

Read more: Teen's cell phone found in Lori Vallow, Chad Daybell missing children case: report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23