ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
February 16,2020

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Nate Eaton - Reporter
33 mins ·
ON THE MOVE? Multiple sources tell me Chad and Lori Daybell left Kauai today around 2 p.m. Hawaii time. Many passengers and airport workers recognized them and they were apparently headed to Maui. Folks in Kauai are tired of having them on the island - in fact, a photo of this sign hanging near Walmart says "Where are the Children?" I don't know if they had one-way tickets or plan to return. And what happens next is anyone's guess... (by the way - if you see the Daybells or have information about them, send me a message. You can remain anonymous and chat off-the-record if you wish).

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

#Breaking: Sources confirm that #LoriVallow & #ChadDaybell have left #Kauai. Couple are persons of interest in #Missing #JJVallow #TyleeRyan. Lori is their mother & has been in Hawaii with new husband for several wks.
@KSL5TV

12:14 AM · Feb 17, 2020

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

Our sources indicate
@RexburgPolice
and other LE agencies are aware.
@KSL5TV
12:16 AM · Feb 17, 2020

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

@NateNewsNow
reports the couple flew to #Maui this afternoon.
@KSL5TV
#Missing #TyleeRyan #JJVallow #LoriVallow #ChadDaybell.

12:17 AM · Feb 17, 2020

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Lori Vallow went to a pool party hours after her estranged husband was killed by her brother

•Feb 16, 2020

KTVB
9.43K subscribers
Dateline uncovered more disturbing details about how Lori Vallow laughed and was nonchalant about her estranged husband being shot to death.

911 audio of Lori Vallow's brother's sudden death

•Feb 16, 2020

KTVB

Alex Cox, the brother of Lori Vallow, suddenly died on Dec. 12. Cox killed Lori Vallow's ex-husband Charles Vallow in self-defense weeks before. This is the third suspicious death surrounding Lori Vallow and the disappearance of her children. Rexburg kids Tylee Ryan, 17, and 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow have been missing since September 2019. Police say their mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, and her new husband Chad Daybell, lied to investigators about where the children are.

With Chad and Lori Daybell on the move, retired FBI agent explains what could happen next

February 17, 2020

[...]

Frank Montoya worked for the FBI over 25 years and served in a variety of high-profile positions, including the head of national counterintelligence and as the special agent in charge of the Honolulu and Seattle divisions. Montoya oversaw counterintelligence squads and led several national security investigations but says he has never seen a case like this.

[...]

“The bottom line is what would be the crime? The children are missing but what does that mean? Where are they? If they’re in the care and custody of a family member or friend or somewhere else but they’re still alive, what are we looking at with potential crimes to charge these people with? Maybe child endangerment. Beyond that, at this point, I’m not sure,” Montoya says.

[...]

“There may very well be grounds to have her extradited back to Idaho to at least address the question as to where the children are,” he says. “But it’s all about patience. There are a lot of jurisdictions involved, there’s a lot of interest in law enforcement to resolve it and they’re going to be putting forth their best effort but patience for the public is key.”

Montoya finds it unusual that the Daybells are spending their time in “paradise” but is confident law enforcement officers are tracking their every move. The FBI is assisting with the case, meaning local police departments have access to the agency’s forensic evidence lab and behavioral science program.

While it may appear to the public that investigators aren’t doing anything, Montoya says a lot is happening behind the scenes and police are leaving “no stone unturned.”

Read more: With Chad and Lori Daybell on the move, retired FBI agent explains what could happen next | East Idaho News

February 17, 2020

REXBURG — It has been five months since Tylee Ryan and Joshua “JJ” Vallow vanished. Their mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, and her husband, Chad Daybell, have been in Hawaii living in a gated community, staying at different resorts and biking together around the island of Kauai.

Multiple sources tell EastIdahoNews.com the couple boarded a plane Sunday afternoon for Maui. It’s unknown how long they plan to stay or if they will return to Kauai but law enforcement in Idaho and Hawaii say they are aware of the Daybell’s location.

With Chad and Lori Daybell on the move, retired FBI agent explains what could happen next

Nate Eaton - Reporter
1 hr ·
Thanks to the kind woman in Maui who just sent me these photos and an email. Part of it reads:

"We were on the same shuttle from the Maui airport to the rental car annex as Chad & Lori. They rented a car from Hertz around 1:30pm and had several large bags of luggage with them. I was surprised at how different Lori looks now from recent photos in the news. She had smudged black eyeliner, layers of face makeup and bags under her eyes. Her hair was snarled and it looked like she hadn't slept in a while. There was obvious tension between Chad and Lori, who didn't speak to each other either in line for the shuttle or on the way to the car rental."

Here's my latest story in case you missed it: https://www.eastidahonews.com/…/with-chad-and-lori-daybell…/

86714942_2915406791812834_8578179481259212800_o.jpg
86707823_2915405708479609_2202162679076880384_o.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

17 Feb 2020

(KUTV) —

As law enforcement continues to search for two missing Idaho children who haven't been seen in five months, their mother, Lori Vallow Daybell, and step-father, Chad Daybell, left Kauai, Hawaii Sunday.

East Idaho News reports the couple traveled to Maui. It is unknown if they will stay in Maui, eventually travel back to Kauai or go somewhere else.

"I don't know if they had one-way tickets or plan to return," reporter Nate Eaton wrote. "And what happens next is anyone's guess."

Reports: Lori and Chad Daybell have left the island of Kauai

17 Feb 2020

The mother of two missing Idaho children and her new husband are reportedly leaving or have already left Kauai, Hawaii, where they have been staying since at least January, possibly longer.

But sources have said they are not leaving Hawaii yet, according to an East Idaho News reporter who has been following the story from Hawaii. In social media posts late Sunday and Monday, Nate Eaton said he had heard from multiple sources that Daybell and Vallow were leaving Kauai but headed to Maui, not the U.S. [mainland].

As KOMO News reports, Eaton said in a Facebook post that airport workers were among the people who reported seeing Daybell and Vallow, whose two children have been missing since late September.

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell leaving Kauai hideout, spotted at airport: Report

*[ ] adding by me for clarity.

17 Feb 2020

KAUA’I, Hawaii, Feb. 17, 2020 (East Idaho News/ Gephardt Daily) — The East Idaho News is reporting that Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow have left the gated community they have been living in in Kaua’i, Hawaii and are heading for Maui.

The two islands are some 224 miles apart and can only be accessed by plane.

Multiple sources tell EastIdahoNews.com the couple boarded a plane Sunday afternoon for Maui. It’s unknown how long they plan to stay or if they will return to Kaua’i, but law enforcement in Idaho and Hawaii say they are aware of the pair’s location.

On Saturday, Jan. 25, Madison County authorities filed a child protection order on behalf of missing children Tylee Ryan, 17 and her 7-year-old adopted brother, J.J. Vallow. The order required their mother, Lori Vallow to physically produce the children to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare in Rexburg or to the Rexburg Police Department within five days of being served with the order. That deadline expired at 5 p.m. on Jan. 30, and there is still no sign of the children.

Lori Vallow and her newlywed husband, Chad Daybell, left Idaho after police conducted a welfare check on their home in November and were later found in Hawaii in January.

Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell are considered persons of interest in the case the children’s disappearance, but they deny any wrong doing and have not been arrested.

Chad Daybell, Lori Vallow on the move, leave one Hawaiian island for another | Gephardt Daily

NEW: Paramedic believes she may have spotted Lori Vallow’s missing teen daughter Tylee Ryan

17 Feb 2020

[...]

In an interview with the Idaho State Journal, Sarah Elrod-Ausbrook said that she and her husband attended a Trace Adkins concert at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville on December 22, and shared a table for a pre-concert dinner with a couple who appeared to be in their 60s who were there with a teenage girl. Two other couples sat at the table, and everyone introduced themselves.

Elrod-Ausbrook said that the teen girl went by the name “Amy,” and initially said she was from “out West” before the man she was with cut in, reportedly saying, “You know better than that.”

The man then said that all three of them were from Knoxville, Tennessee. Elrod-Austbrook told the newspaper that “Amy” seemed excited and talkative in the earlier part of the evening, and was singing along to Christmas music. The paramedic said that she saw the man send a text just before the woman he was with picked up her phone and appeared to read a message. She then left the table with Amy for about 10 minutes. When the woman and girl returned, Amy’s demeanor had changed dramatically.

“She didn’t say a peep. Every bit of joyfulness she had was not there,” Elrod-Austbrook said. When Amy was asked why she stopped signing along with the music, the girl didn’t have a chance to reply.

Instead, the older woman answered for her, reportedly saying Amy had to teach in a church group.

Read more: NEW: Paramedic believes she may have spotted Lori Vallow’s missing teen daughter Tylee Ryan

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids

February 17, 2020

BOISE, Idaho — A woman who used to consider Chad Daybell a close friend says she doesn't recognize the man he's become.

[...]

"I did energy sessions for him and some of his kids," Rowe said.

She added that Chad often spoke to her about his visions of Tammy dying.

"He really felt like she was going to pass away last fall between October and December," Rowe said, adding that the two were having marital problems.

"What he had told me in February was that he and Tammy were tight on money and he was doing his best to keep his marriage together," she said.

Read more: Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids

Nate Eaton - Reporter
1 hr ·
“I SEE YOU.” I’ve been able to cover new developments in the Daybell story because of you. Keep sending your tips - they help! Today I’ve been communicating with the woman who took this photo. She writes:

“It was a chilling experience to see her (Lori) in person. I had eye contact with her after I took the photo through the window of Hertz, and after reading that the scrutiny of her movements was simply "media hype" that would die down, I wanted to let her know that I saw her, that it's not just the police and media who are watching her because there are parents like me everywhere who care about JJ and Tylee and will never stop looking. Wherever she goes, she will not find a place where she will not be seen by people who want justice for them. When she saw me through the glass, I pointed at her and mouthed, ‘I see you. Where are your kids?’ She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and just shrugged. Reading about her in the news was one thing, but coming face to face was entirely different. I felt sick afterward, and though I hope the scrutiny around her increases, I personally never want to see her again.”
86350334_2915944581759055_5453285998244921344_n.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads