Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duplicate - complete post is further down. Website is being grumpy for me.

Last edited:
Speaking of Annie,is her twitter approved since her blog is? I might have asked a Twitter question and struggling with how to get it here. Jmo

I don't know... Usually that wouldn't be allowed, but we've been given more leeway for this case on some things... I'll alert on your post to ask.

I think that I had ignorantly thought that divorce was just so frowned upon, and a stigma Mormon women would carry for a long time, and especially with all the sealing forever doctrines. With so much LDS threading through this story, I conclude I know very little, and understand even less.

I think it does get frowned on, much more if it was a temple marriage (the sealed forever thing). So it happens less, but it does happen. If you've seen the dateline think back or watch again the section where Lori's friend, April Raymond, talks about being a single mother and pay attention to both the words and the attitude or emotion she's giving about that. Not knowing where the father of her children are (maybe they were never married, maybe he died, maybe they divorced) it's hard to know why she's a single mother, but I'd bet from seeing the way she viewed her position that they were married at one time and that if they got divorced it was his doing or if she chose to divorce that it wasn't a frivolous reason.

My theory is pretty simple. I think they were keeping Tylee's device hidden in the storage unit in October and taking it out whenever they needed to make a transaction of some sort. Every time there is some activity on Tylee's device seems to be after a trip to the storage unit. But for what purpose would they keep it hidden there? Well I'm not sure, but there are many details of Tylee's device activity that we don't know. What if Tylee's device was being used to move money around? Or to communicate messages to certain people? Lori took Tylee's phone to Hawaii with her and had it in Kauai. Why?? That seems like a pretty incriminating thing to have when Tylee is no where to be found. I think that rather than get a burner phone, low-tech-Lori was using Tylee's phone for activity she didn't want others to know about. And from time to time maybe she ended up answering text messages sent to Tylee or sent CR money through Tylee's phone. MOO.

The only thing I have about this theory is that, if the purpose is to hide Tylee's phone in storage, then I'm not quite sure the times fit closely enough. If that was the intent, then it would make sense for the use of the phone to occur from the storage unit, never removing it... or perhaps taking it elsewhere to use it, then taking it right back. But the dates, if I'm understanding your annotated timeline right, are sometimes a few days apart. That would leave an awful lot of time where they're still in physical possession of the phone. (Of course, then there is the issue of keeping the phone charged so it can be used...)

But to add on to your thought - I wonder if the phone might have been left there when they were out of town? But then why take it to Hawaii later?

I'd also be really interested in knowing if there was some point at which service to the phone was disconnected (which seems reasonable) and thus the phone could only then be used on wifi...

Anyone know if Alex was into the cult too?

Any speculation about what killed him that caused him to end up in a pool of his own feces? Whatever it is, doesn't seem like a likely choice for suicide.

Anyone know where Lori was the day Alex died, on Dec 12 2019? Already in Hawaii, or still on the continent?

Couldn’t agree more and I’m in the US. Wish they were experiencing intense -uncomfortable interrogation -
Their rights take precedence over these innocent missing children’s she/he lied about-Coupled with all of the suspicious and CONVENIENT ( moo) death surrounding them and the lies and running.

Theory that likely has crossEd many minds - she meets C -sparks fly- how do we get to be together - use his fiction books as justification to do the worse so as to get what they want- to be together
-She gets A to kill her x as he’s in her way connected to kids - so she gets his money, oops no money ,he’s gone now gets rid of her kids ( no use for them - told x she didn’t care for them anymore and there is no one checking in on them regularly now that dad is gone) A does the above too. Motive : money and 1 of the 144,000

C gets rid of his wife Of 30 years after telling people he had a vision of her death , path is nearly clear, the only one who knows and could incriminate is A - so someone did that for something -cash and/or to be one of the 144,000 ( sarcasm) . Too many coincidences , too much death, two too many missing children lied about, “ hidden”.

Sad that they get to smile on the beach holding hands- hopefully LE will figure it out.

Have to keep reminding myself -
In a perfect world and I guess these two are in it ....

Probable cause differs from suspicion - and people can’t be arrested based on suspicion.

All are innocent til proven guilty- 6th Amendment.

It’s hard to swallow their island hopping freedom. It’s driven me to read about suspicion vs probable cause and then reviewing the 6th Amendment because their freedom from interrogation seems so wrong , can’t imagine the frustration LE is feeling.

Sadly and perhaps like many
I assume ,moo- the knowledge of their whereabouts quite possibly went down with her brother A in his very “suspicious” and seemingly convenient death. Could he have been the unhinged dirty work doer? You’ve thought it for sure. He got rid of the obstacles and what did he get for it? If Alex did something with kids, LV will be looking to shrug it and have a defense reminiscent in a way of Casey Anthony’s. Moo, it’s incredible that one can obscure the whereabouts of their children from LE when their is true concern for their safety without intense interrogated.[/QUOTE]
That’s where it differs in the UK
Because anybody can be arrested on suspicion and this system has been around for time immemorial and there are , on numerical comparison, no more miscarriages of justice than the USA, in fact, some reports state that there are less miscarriages of justice in the UK , comparatively (albeit I haven’t looked at this for some time). Good and not so good but subtle differences in each country’s application of the law and if only the good parts of each can be put into the melting pot and adopted internationally .... however, your amendments mean that this simplified solution that I put forth in jest, will not be a twinkle in the sky, never mind a remote possibility

I don't think we know the status of the Townhouse. Dateline showed the porch still had JJ's toys on it, but that could have been filmed in January. We know the credit card Lori used for the Storage unit was declined in January. My guess would be that payments on the townhouse stopped then too. But I can only guess... I don't think we know. We need one of our Rexburg locals to drive-by and tell us if JJ's toys are still on the porch today. Not that the toys would tell us if she's still paying but if the toys are still there I don't think anyone has cleaned it out for new renters...
MOO.

BBM

Oh LOOK here: Property Search

LVD townhouse is the first one listed for rent.

Maybe LVD kept the phone to further use in case she needed to make it seem like Tylee was still using it.
Also I am still confused on the storage unit and who was there and when. I believe that LE is keeping something from the public regarding that, something they don't want cd and lvd to know they know that's the only thing that makes sense to me. If the kids were killed I believe it was done at AC home why else did he need a unit if he was planning to go to az. 3 heavy totes, what else could be in there besides something they were trying to hide sorry but 2 for Tylee and 1 for JJ. I think the time stamps or person is wrong or something purposly being kept from the public regarding storage unit. I think ac disposed of the children on the way to bb attempt. Somewhere he felt comfortable being. All just an opinion I hope the children are alive but I think they are gone...
I thought some have determined that the timeframe simply does not work for AC being at the Storage Unit in Rexburg, and being able to get to AZ in time for the shooting attempt?

Good question. I think we figured out it has to be the local time based on Lori's fist visit (Oct 1) when she signed a contract. She would have had to make that visit during office hours. All other visits could be made anytime day or night, even when the office was closed.

From their website:
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM - 24/ 7 access
Self Storage in Idaho | Self Storage Plus

The timestamp we see on the video for Lori's first visit is 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:15
(i.e. 2:32 pm)

View attachment 233401

Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News

If that's GMT then it's only 8:32 AM in Idaho and the office would not be open yet for Lori to sign a contract:
Time Zone Converter – Time Difference Calculator

Therefore, I believe we came to the conclusion in a previous thread that it was local Idaho time. MOO.
Good thinking @tresir2012 ! It would help answer whether it was Alex in both places at nearly the same time. I think we're still stumped on that though. Thanks @Gardener1850 for the explanation. I'll add a bit.

Further, the photo @Gardener1850 used was after she had already signed the contract. Attached (screen shot from Dateline), Lori arrives to sign the contract at 14:08:45. If it were GMT (-6 hours as noted, or 8:08:45) Rexburg would be just barely half an hour after sunrise (7:25 on Oct 1, 2019). The camera would be full of light from the sun right behind the trees and Legacy Flight Museum building in the upper left. Shadows would not be cast in the direction seen, but the opposite (edit: not opposite, but out in front of the Nissan Rogue. Flight Museum building face would be in shadow as would all the truck sides facing the camera).

Attachments

• Lori-first arrives Oct 1.png
    Lori-first arrives Oct 1.png
    554.4 KB · Views: 44
Gilbert is a pretty busy area, so I would think whoever was "assigned" to do this task of taking out BB...someone had to really be a competent shooter. Maybe Alex was, but I am feeling pretty confident that he is in the storage unit images.

I'd almost argue one of two things: either the person was NOT a competent shooter, or they had second thoughts/only intended to warn.

Because, y'know, they missed. Twice.

(The only person successfully shot was CV, and that was at point-blank range.) Wait, was it just someone's (Lori's) statement that suggested AC was a "professional" at guns, or is there something known that backs that up? And what an odd way to phrase that, imo.

Now, I suppose it could be someone unused to using a silencer. I was told long ago that using one can affect accuracy, but I've also read that quality modern silencers do so very little.

The more I look at the timeline the more Thanksgiving 2019 looks important.

Stay with me here

L + CD are married, no one is at their wedding and they get a long term let in Hawaii.

The owner of property asks them to leave because doesn't feel comfortable after discovering about TD death.

They don't get another let in Hawaii. But instead go back to Rexburg. Where they meet up with AC and prehaps more people.

Previously to this MBP had tried twice in two days to reach her children with AC bailing her out of jail.

They then all disappear for a while. Including MBP because she misses court date for custody hearing.

Then AC & MBP marriages. In the same city a day apart but MBP doesn't go to ACs.

Then L + CD turn back up in Hawaii.

Why leave in the first place? Signing a rental agreement suggests their plan was Hawaii from the very start. So why leave?

What if L + CD had always planned on going back to Rexburg? What if they had planned on then leaving Rexburg? If they didn't want anyone to know where they where going too, flying to Rexburgs nearest airport and then driving to their real destination makes sense.

They might have brought leaving forward because of police visit. But prehaps not. Hence leaving things or prehaps that was part of their plan.

But it seems like the main players all have the opportunity to be in Las Vegas for the few days before and after Thanksgiving 2019.

There is strange and desperate behaviour shown in the weeks leading upto Thanksgiving week, which makes me think its important for them all to be somewhere together.

It might not even be in Arizona. Arizona could be on the way back from where they were. Or it could be a close by.

MOO

the property owner on Kauai who shared the texts with Chad didn’t ever rent to them. They had to find a new place to rent.

I believe they always planned on going back to Rexberg after the wedding and after securing a rental in HI. They needed to pack up and ship their packages, etc.

We know Alex was pal’ing around with MB during almost all of November, but it seems they all met back in Rexberg at the condos.

and, we know that Chad had a long-planned vacation with his kids over the Thanksgiving weekend, so he had to come back for that - he wasn’t in Vegas for the wedding weekend, but perhaps Lori was.

I know what you mean. If AC or MB also had a unit or Chad even, they could have come in with their own pass code and gone to both units. I would think they have checked that as they had search warrants for the other two apartments but including Chad, there are 6 people that could feasibly have accessed the units IMO.

The 6 people being CD, LV, AC, ZP, MB and Ian?

You are correct about Education Week at BYU. I had thought the timing was interesting, that JJ had a BYU backpack, ties to Chad, et al. and a resemblance to Alex.
Indicolite22 pointed out my error regarding September 21. The bios listed them as featured speakers (not all are listed that way) and I mistakenly thought they spoke at the September 21 event.
They did make a September podcast though that none of us have seen. Its pretty likely they would be at this event IMO. Perhaps that is when they arranged for the kids to go to a new school that someone had just started maybe. MOO.

Sorry I must be losing it. So what we need is a blown up copy of the pic of "Alex" at the storage location on the 2nd Oct, to examine against any other pics we have of him, to work out if it is him or not. If that doesn't work we need to get Nate to obtain that Gilbert surveillance footage next. It is the key to this.

In a nutshell, yes. Nate/Dateline say it's believed to be Alex at the storage unit on Oct 2nd and 3rd. We are shown footage identified as Alex on Oct 2nd. Then they show us footage of an unidentified man and Lori on an unidentified day moving the tire/seat. We don't know for certain if ANY video we have seen is from Oct 3rd. IMO it's implied, but not stated it's from Oct 3rd and timestamps are cut off in the video released. Then we have footage of 2 men together on Oct 28th moving bikes (believed to be Chad and Alex). Then, finally we have video of a man with Lori on Nov 24th that's believed to be Chad. All video is taken at different zooms and slightly different angles (it's probably video of the CCTV video playing on a monitor rather than the original). We need someone like @grayhuze to manipulate the images to make them roughly the same scale in order to compare the 2 men believed to be Alex and Chad. That could give us an idea of who was helping move the seat/tire and the identity of the man would reveal the day it happened. If it's Alex, then it happened on the 3rd. If it's Chad then it happened Nov 24th. MOO.

As for the Gilbert surveillance, I'm not sure if that will have clear answers. The CCTV might only show the car/license plate. LE may have to solve that one with phone pings. MOO.

I know what you mean. If AC or MB also had a unit or Chad even, they could have come in with their own pass code and gone to both units. I would think they have checked that as they had search warrants for the other two apartments but including Chad, there are 6 people that could feasibly have accessed the units.
No keycode required to enter the storage unit facility.

It has been said that perhaps the Dateline view of the whiteboard list of dates is incomplete. Yes! Right above the 10-6 listing is one that shows "out" on the very end. They are all trying to keep something hidden. Lori is only listed on 11-24 note right as Nate says, "he had actually made a list of every time she was spotted on camera."

The 6 people being CD, LV, AC+partner, MB and partner

RSBM and edited out partner names/initials.

Yes, at least 6 people, as I have edited . 3 apartments searched = 6 people = 3 garages ? Maybe they shared the storage or had another one in addition when MBP arrived. I know MBP left a lot of stuff on the kerb when she moved but just saying. MBP was not in Rexburg 2nd Oct but her partner and Chad possibly were.

I think it does get frowned on, much more if it was a temple marriage (the sealed forever thing).
I'm a divorced Mormon. Went through a temple divorcement. Got remarried to a wonderful person and sealed forever. A divorced Mormon woman is definitely not frowned upon anymore in Mormon culture, at least not like it used to be. The assumptions are usually that her husband went off the deep end, left the church, or abused the wife/kids. Though it really could be because the wife went nuts, but people don't assume that because if the woman is going to church and serving in the temple, people assume she did nothing wrong and the man was at fault for the divorce. A divorced Mormon man, however, tends to get a more suspicious looks. But not for very long because there are plenty of active Mormon divorced women dying to get remarried. So an active divorced Mormon guy stays single only for as long as he wants to. At least that's my experience.

Mind you, this has nothing to do with actual doctrine from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Just the imperfect, human members who really aren't much different than non-members. They see a divorced woman at church and wonder what her ex-husband did wrong. They see a divorced man at church and wonder what he did wrong.

So how does this relate to Lori? I guess that she's always proven to be a great manhunter when she's single ... and perhaps while she's still married too! MOO

No keycode required to enter the storage unit facility.

It has been said that perhaps the Dateline view of the whiteboard list of dates is incomplete. Yes! Right above the 10-6 listing is one that shows "out" on the very end. They are all trying to keep something hidden. Lori is only listed on 11-24 note right as Nate says, "he had actually made a list of every time she was spotted on camera."
Is there no pass code or key to drive thru the gate to the storage depot? I thought someone explained there was. So just your own key to your own unit? That would be even easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member