Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if this has been asked/answered, but i am trying to watch dateline nbc, and it costs?
i have over air tv but could not watch when on or tape it.
thank you for help

I had to download the NBC app to my phone to watch it last night. I tried other ways, but it wouldnt give me the Feb 14th episode without the app. Good luck!

I've heard stories that many people, mostly women, are having trouble with RealID paperwork because they have to document every single time their name changed, and with a couple of divorces and remarriages, it can get complicated.
When my ex and I went to get Hawaii state IDs. We could not quite check all the boxes for her. DMV said I would have to fill out and affidavit vouching for her. She REALLY didn't like that. She really objected to a woman being a man's possession and so forth. Anyway, when we got to DMV they were actually satisfied by her paperwork but did not like something in mine. So she had to vouch for me. I did not find it particularly humiliating or anything but it revealed the ridiculousness of the whole system. I had lived here for a year, she for less than a month. But somehow they were convinced that hers proved presence while mine did not.

My takeaway is that these rules that force women to jump through hoops when they get married and take their husband's name as is traditional in the US are blatantly discriminatory and should be judged unconstitutional. The name you use these days is irrelevant.

If you read the Real ID requirements you will infer numerous things where the government is forcing things on people that it has no right to do. Citizenship is fine. That's a government thing that the government constitutionally controls. But the current rules require that you have a utility bill, bank statement, rent check or something for where you live. None of those are things the US government has a right to require of US citizens. My GF has a bank statement and credit card statements delivered electronically. She lives with me and does not pay rent. The one utility (electric) is in my name and lists a service address that does not even exist because the county changed road names a decade ago and the utility still uses the old ones. According to the government she can't be approved for trusted traveler programs unless she makes a change and does something the government is forbidden to require of citizens.

My point is, ID requirements at all levels are a complete mess in the US right now and any attempts by any state to enforce things like name usage and ID are in vain. Travel is the one place you can get tripped up and since you only need to renew your passport when it expires, L would have no reason to do so and would, in fact would be required to under TSA rules, to travel under the name on her passport (or other ID), very likely could be Ryan or Vallow. Even if technically illegal in a specific state, I don't see anyone getting prosecuted since Federal Government Incompetence is such a ready defense.

Can anyone prove (absolutely) that the man on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg was Alex Cox? Easy now... I'm not saying it wasn't him - just that I don't think we know 100 percent-for-sure that it was him. And I want to know 100 percent-for-sure (did I say 100 percent? Good)

Because we have two pieces of evidence in this case that are totally contradictory - they cannot both be true: the 10/2 Rexburg storage video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have seen), and the 10/2 Gilbert BB shooting video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have not seen).

So, a question: Is it more likely that BB erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 BB shooting video in Gilbert, - or that we (and possibly EIN) erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg? Remember, only one narrative can be correct.

If only one can be correct, the only reasonable explanations I can offer would be:

1.) the man on the Rexburg storage video on 10/2 is not AC, but IP
2.) the man on the Rexburg storage video on 10/2 is not AC, but CD
3.) the man who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but IP
4.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but MB (perhaps wearing a hat?)
5.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was somebody we haven't even thought of yet (ouch)
6.) the date and/or time shown on the Rexburg storage video was incorrect

Numbers 1 and 2 above could (could) be the result of confirmation bias affecting WSer's - and even the East Idaho News (yes, I love 'em too.. but it is possible..). And, we saw Alex's truck ! (though we don't know who was driving it due to the dark tinted windows). And, we also know Alex is (was) a very bad guy.

Here are several snippets from that East Idaho News article for your consideration:

- "the video shows (Lori) and a man associated with her."
- "often the man, who appears to be Alex Cox..."
- "over the next two days, she returned with the man who appears to be Cox"
- "his silver pick up truck is observed..."

Note: "over the next two days"
isn't exactly precise either. If the
only day they came was Wednesday
it wouldn't have violated the
phrase "over the next two days"..
Just sayin...

Now, I'm not shootin' at EIN. They have been absolutely unreal. And if I were them, unless I had a very, very clear close-up photo of Alex Cox and was 100 percent certain it was him, I would have used the same qualifiers the EIN used in describing the man at the storage.

The videos I saw (which I think were probably second gen cuts/edits of the same original videos EIN obtained and saw), however, are blurry and appeared to have been taken from the opposite end of the hall. I'm sorry, but I would not swear to a judge and jury that I saw Alex Cox.

And anyway, if the EIN had been 100 percent certain that the man in the video was Alex Cox, I think they would have said so, rather than go to all that trouble qualifyin'

So it's a just a real gordian knot of a conundrum. To say that the storage video is absolute proof that AC was in Rexburg on 10/2 - at basically the same time that BB was getting shot at in Gilbert, is to almost be saying BB is either mistaken or a liar. And remember, we haven't seen that video yet (is it blurry?) so how could we possibly discount BB's analysis of it, and dismiss his identification of Alex? We can't.

And if it wasn't AC in Gilbert...whoa... Then just who the hell could it have been? Hard to believe there could be more than one loose-canon, not-too-smart, violent, pistol-shooting, Tylee's-Jeep-drivin, sociopathic, sunglass-wearin, spree-killin', Alex Cox doppelgänger who not only knew where BB lived but also wanted him dead, in this all-to-real soap opera.

As mentioned briefly above, Alex's truck could be a source of confirmation bias. The windows were tinted, so we couldn't see who was driving. But we're thinking: "that's gotta be AC, it's his truck!" Also, we know that the ONE man who has been most attached to Lori's hip throughout this whole lurid tale has been Alex Cox. Plus, we know that Alex is just plain bad. Put all those ingredients in a bowl and you could probably cook up some real good confirmation bias soup (or maybe even some confirmation bias funeral potatoes)

(I still think it was AC, on 10/2, in the Gibert Conservatory, with the rope)

Last edited:
someone was wondering if Princeville Security will remove the sign or has removed it already..(hope not)..MOO
Something tells me they will not remove it unless some moron who lives there and has not heard who is staying in their midst objects.

First time I have gone to her obituary page. There is no picture of her and Chad together? Strange.
This is one of the weird things about Tammy’s funeral program in Springville; reportedly Chad prepared it, but none of the six pictures he chose included him. There was no family picture, and a few of their children and none of their grandchildren were included in any of the pictures. Many people noticed how weird that was.

Can anyone prove (absolutely) that the man on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg was Alex Cox? Easy now... I'm not saying it wasn't him - just that I don't think we know 100 percent-for-sure that it was him. And I want to know 100 percent-for-sure (did I say 100 percent? Good)

Because we have two pieces of evidence in this case that are totally contradictory - they cannot both be true: the 10/2 Rexburg storage video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have seen), and the 10/2 Gilbert BB shooting video purporting to show Alex Cox (which we have not seen).

So, a question: Is it more likely that BB erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 BB shooting video in Gilbert, - or that we (and possibly EIN) erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg. Remember, only one narrative can be correct.

If only one can be correct, the only reasonable explanations I can offer would be:

4.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was not AC, but MB (perhaps wearing a hat?)
5.) the person who shot at BB in Gilbert on 10/2 was somebody we haven't even thought of yet (ouch)

Numbers 1 and 2 above could (could) be the result of confirmation bias affecting WSer's - and even the East Idaho News (yes, I love 'em too.. but it is possible..). And, we saw Alex's truck ! (though we don't know who was driving it due to the dark tinted windows). And, we also know Alex is (was) a very bad guy.

Here are several snippets from that East Idaho News article for your consideration:

Just sayin...

Now, I'm not shootin' at EIN. They have been absolutely unreal. And if I were them, unless I had a very, very clear close-up photo of Alex Cox and was 100 percent certain it was him, I would have used the same qualifiers the EIN used in describing the man at the storage.

The videos I saw (which I think were probably second gen cuts/edits of the same original videos EIN obtained and saw), however, are blurry and appeared to have been taken from the opposite end of the hall. I'm sorry, but I would not swear to a judge and jury that I saw Alex Cox.

And anyway, if the EIN had been 100 percent certain that the man in the video was Alex Cox, I think they would have said so, rather than go to all that trouble qualifyin'

So it's a just a real godian knot of a conundrum. To say that the storage video is absolute proof that AC was in Rexburg on 10/2 - at basically the same time that BB was getting shot at in Gilbert, is to almost be saying BB is either mistaken or a liar. And remember, we haven't seen that video yet (is it blurry?) so how could we possibly discount BB's analysis of it, and dismiss his identification of Alex? We can't.

And if it wasn't AC in Gilbert...whoa... Then just who the hell could it have been? Hard to believe there could be more than one loose-canon, not-too-smart, violent, pistol-shooting, Tylee's-Jeep-drivin, sociopathic, sunglass-wearin, spree-killin', Alex Cox doppelgänger who not only knew where BB lived but also wanted him dead, in this all-to-real soap opera.

As mentioned briefly above, Alex's truck could be a source of confirmation bias. The windows were tinted, so we couldn't see who was driving. But we're thinking: "that's gotta be AC, it's his truck!" Also, we know that the the ONE man who has been most attached to Lori's hip throughout this whole lurid tale has been Alex Cox. Plus, we know that Alex is just plain bad. Put all those ingredients in a bowl and you could probably cook up some real good confirmation bias soup (or maybe even some confirmation bias funeral potatoes)

I watched the video but have not looked or analyzed too closely. Just a couple of notes:

My first guess is that it would have been Chad helping her. How do we know it is not him? (your #2)

Do we have accurate time stamps? Or even estimates maybe from shadow lengths?

I admit, I have discounted the importance of this footage because putting a body in a locker, even overnight would be stupid. It would smell and someone would investigate. In Idaho in the winter I think the front porch would be safer.

I don't want to believe they killed the kids so that probably makes me biased. But I still to think about things logically and I can't imagine why anyone would think putting bodies in a climate controlled locker even for a few hours would be a good idea.

Last edited:
I'm glad you brought that up. Another issue I'm having is that I cannot tell if the man shown with Lori on Oct 2nd and the man shown removing the tire (unknown man/unknown date) are the same man. Let's compare those two images to see if we can tell anything about the height and build:

View attachment 233339

Left image of Alex is from .40 Min, Right image of Tire Man is from .52 Min, in the video here: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News
Unfortunately, different zoom levels make comparison difficult. Look how much smaller the window is in the door on the Oct 2nd image. I tried to crop/enlarge and make the two images the same size using the window as a guide but the window shapes were different, probably indicating a video of the video was taken at a slightly different angle for each date. I'm bad at scaling images and I gave up after fiddling with it for a bit in Paint. :p But this is a comparison I would love to see @grayhuze do in video to try to help us figure out if the man seen with the Tire on an unknown-to-us date is the same height and build as the man Nate says is assumed to be Alex seen on Oct 2.

ETA: I forgot to add, here is an image of the man seen on Nov 24 (from 1:17 Min of the video linked above):
View attachment 233347
There's no door with window shown (perhaps it is propped open?) so that makes it even harder to compare this one with the other 2 as well. I believe we learned during the Dateline Episode that the man with Lori on Nov 24th was thought to be Chad. A comparison of all 3 of these images at the same scale/zoom could help clear up for us which man removes the Tire. MOO.
I need to correct my previous post on the vehicle detail: obviously when the seat was removed from the storage, Lori's car was used (previously I stated it was Alex's truck).

To me the person carrying out the seat and the tire looks the same as the peson who visited the storage on his own and was presumed to be Alex. So does the man seen with Lori on Oct 2nd. The build, the loose jacket, his walk and posture appear the same. The jacket appears to have a hoodie and he's wearing a baseball hat.

OK. Here's another post clarifying the Jeep, seat, wheel, townhouse thing. I've done some more research.

First, I've reposted from myself on ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15:
"Things are being loaded to the storage unit from the Rogue and then unloaded from the storage unit to the Rogue because it's easier to load them into the Rogue in a garage attached to the residence, hidden from view, then drive to a location unattached from the residence to unload them. No suspicious activity on camera. They had to have known the unit had cameras. Don't load things on camera that can be seen. This is also why the 4-door Jeep Wrangler with folding rear seats and tinted windows is a better option to haul certain things than a Ford F-150.
Folding rear seats:
seat-lowering-2012-wrangler-jpg.232103

Removable rear-facing seat:
3rd-row-jeep-wrangler-seat-jpg.232109

The bed of the truck is open to view of people and cameras. The only reason in this case to haul things hidden from view and cameras is obvious. So. The Wrangler wheel and seat are removed from the vehicle on Oct 1 within the garage at the townhome and loaded into Lori's Nissan. They move those to the storage unit so no questions will be asked. They load something within the garage at the townhome and wherever that 2012 Wrangler is driven on Oct 1-3 will be the route along which the Jeep will be unloaded. They return Oct 3rd to the storage unit and remove the wheel and seat to replace onto the Jeep again within the garage, so that the Jeep is never on the surveillance of the storage unit, and they can take as much time as necessary to first remove the seat and wheel and then replace the seat and wheel."

-----------------
That's as far as I got.
I can make sense of the rear seat being removed, but couldn't conceive of why the wheel had to be removed as well. I've since done some research. I wanted to know how big the townhome garage was (without going there and measuring it for obvious reasons).

In the first attached file is a photo from Zillow of the garage in unit #176. There is a 2018 Nissan Murano (check here: https://65e81151f52e248c552b-fe74cd...ages/2018-Nissan-Murano-Pearl-White-Color.jpg For those worried about keeping track of another car... this is UNRELATED TO THE CASE. Just happened to be in the photo) giving us reference of a 111.2" wheelbase. Clearly the garage opening is twice as wide as that at approximately 222.4 inches. Using that reference the space from the door to the wall is approximately 18 inches. Each slab of concrete for the floor is approximately 129-130 inches wide. Total garage width of appx 260 inches.

In the second file, is a photo of the garage in unit 141. The layout is identical to Lori's 175 unit (see third -sixth photos). The concrete slabs of garage floor appear to be square. If so, the depth of the garage is appx 260". Note the door we are viewing the unit 141 garage is from the right side of the garage, this door leads to the kitchen. This is important later.

The seventh file (third showing garage measurements) is a photo of the garage in unit 176 (Melani's unit). The layout is a mirror (left-to-right) to 175 (Lori's unit). Note the door is approximately 23 inches from the center slab line and appx 35 inches wide, swinging inward to the kitchen. There's a step down to the garage from the kitchen. Knowing all this, we can draw it out.

The eighth file (drawing of the garage) is a mock-up of the garage at 175 (Lori's unit). Here I've added the two vehicles in question: 2019 Nissan Rogue (I found a 2020 in red, Lori's was blue) and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-door (I found a 2013 in tan, theirs was silver grey). I found the images from www.the-blueprints.com (Thanks guys!). This shows the vehicles to scale in the garage estimated based on the previous images.

I can't imagine there being much in the way stored in the garage, but in case there was, it only helps solidify my guess here.
Assume Alex loaded the bodies on his own. I really don't see Lori helping much just as she had to leave when CV was killed. We also know that she couldn't have any evidence in her Nissan Rogue because that was why she and Alex used it to remove the wheel and seat to the storage unit Oct 2. If he had to heft anything of much weight he would have wanted the vehicle close to the kitchen door and step. The best way to do that is to remove the check rod from the door and swing it wider than 90 degrees. Doing so requires the wheel to be removed to prevent the wheel from hitting the rear right fender/quarter panel.

--------

Other reasons were suggested that they could have used the excuse that the Jeep kept hauling something large dry in the rain. It didn't rain that day. (Idaho Falls, ID Weather History | Weather Underground)
The timing on the storage unit footage:
Oct 1, Lori appears by herself. She only appears with Alex Oct 1,2, and 3. (video at: Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children's items | East Idaho News) see video at 0:30 for her initial visit with timestamp: 10-01-2019 Tue 14:32:14
Oct 2, Lori and Alex enter, see video at 0:37 timestamp: Wed 13:28:12
Oct 3, Lori and Alex enter, Alex looks back and forth, they remove large tote (seat) and wheel. See video 0:48 - 1:05, no legible timestamp given. Frame shows the seconds of the timestamp only partially. Nate, we need clarification!
Date unknown, Lori and Alex enter, Alex rolling in wheel. See video 1:24 - 1:28. Timestamp ends in 9:13-9:16 as in some hour:9 minutes:13-16 seconds.
IF Nate is correct in stating Lori appeared with Alex ONLY October 2-3, then logic states the wheel has to be rolled in before it was carried out. This puts the two rolling in the wheel perfectly after Oct 2 footage at 13:28:12. Follow me on this one: She shows him the unit, they look for a minute, go back out to the car, roll in the wheel. The whiteboard in the Dateline episode doesn't show Oct 1-3. Only Oct 6 through Nov. So all we have to figure this one out is the footage. I think my argument for the timeline is solid:
Oct 1 - Lori signs the contract and loads a tote (Dateline footage shows that one)
Oct 2 - Lori shows Alex the unit and he stores the wheel and seat.
Oct 3 - Lori and Alex remove the seat and wheel.
So, the argument for the seat and wheel being out of the Jeep and in the storage unit still stands. My statement on the timeline just got shorter. Another had suggested LE just needs to look at Alex and the Jeep's movement on Oct 2nd, overnight, and possibly early Oct 3rd. I agree. Would it be too much coincidence that getting rid of the kids was the same day someone shot at BB? I don't think so. Lori just got rid of her problems, someone else could have been trying to get rid of their problems by removing BB out of the picture in order to snatch MB's kids away. We know she herself with Alex wanted to do so from BB's family in Utah a month (Edit:removed "half" as it was Nov 14 a full month and then some) later and 911 was called then as well. Was that the motive for shooting BB? Take the kids to get rid of them?

Oct 2nd afternoon was bright and sunny, high of 49 in Rexburg. There was no snow on the ground in the valley. It's un-telling where he could have taken them. River, desert, forest? My guess with Alex having experience taking Lori's dogs to the AZ desert is to check somewhere he might be more familiar with. I suspect he headed up Pioneer Rd to west Main St and turned left to follow ID Hwy 33. In 15 minutes he would be surrounded by miles and miles of sagebrush with access roads easily handled by a Jeep. There are even caves and a landfill on the South side of the highway toward the Menan Buttes.

Someone please tell me this is impossible and/or too much speculation.
Excellent sleuthing! Well done. It supports (I think, I'll have to re-read it a few more times) the assertion I've been posting for 13-14 threads that: AC left in Tylee's Jeep between 9/24 and 9/27, with the kids in the car, dead or alive.

Can someone help me figure out how Venmo timestamps work? I know with social media the time I see on the screen can be vastly different from the time someone else sees based on either my settings or the other users' settings. Here is Tylee's Venmo: Tylee Ryan

I see the following dates and times on my screen:

Tylee Ryan paid CR
❤️
on October 16, 2019 at 07:43PM - Comments (0)
b29828a0-0268-4fd5-b783-660c0c0c656f

Tylee Ryan paid CR
we love you
on October 10, 2019 at 11:39PM - Comments (0)

Tylee Ryan paid CR
❤️
on September 11, 2019 at 01:07AM - Comments (0)

Tylee Ryan paid CR
!!
on August 6, 2019 at 12:33AM - Comments (0)

------------------------------------------------
Are these the times showing for everyone else or are these times only showing me when the transaction happened in my timezone (EST)? Some of the transactions seem late at night but maybe not if I have to convert to MST.

MOO.

(I edited CR's name to initials due to TOS)

Last edited:
Okay, what if all this business with the kids is a smoke screen for something else?

What else? Beats me. But they're being just too public and brazen about this. It's like "Don't look at that man behind the curtain."

I'm more and more alone in thinking the kids are safely stashed away with someone and L&C are being open because they are either innocent or there is no possible evidence and have been told to openly act innocent.

I also think there is way more going on and it involves AVOW but I don't even have any guesses as to what. I have a hypothesis about a funding source but sleuthing that person is not only against the rules, he may have good security that could hunt me down so I am avoiding that.

On my own, in poking around news articles over the last few years in Chandler/Gilbert, Eastern Idaho, and elsewhere, I've found a few others who have dropped out, enough to make me think there are some people camping out or otherwise prepping already.

In researching AVOW I found a mainstream LDS forum discussing them. Apparently there are a great deal of military and LE involvement!

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some big plan here. But I do think we have only scratched the surface. I think those several people close to this whole situation who have called it a cult are pretty close to the truth.

Last edited:

So, a question: Is it more likely that BB erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 BB shooting video in Gilbert, - or that we (and possibly EIN) erred in identifying AC on the 10/2 storage video in Rexburg? Remember, only one narrative can be correct.

Just sayin...

So it's a just a real godian knot of a conundrum. To say that the storage video is absolute proof that AC was in Rexburg on 10/2 - at basically the same time that BB was getting shot at in Gilbert, is to almost be saying BB is either mistaken or a liar. And remember, we haven't seen that video yet (is it blurry?) so how could we possibly discount BB's analysis of it, and dismiss his identification of Alex? We can't.

As mentioned briefly above, Alex's truck could be a source of confirmation bias. The windows were tinted, so we couldn't see who was driving. But we're thinking: "that's gotta be AC, it's his truck!" Also, we know that the the ONE man who has been most attached to Lori's hip throughout this whole lurid tale has been Alex Cox. Plus, we know that Alex is just plain bad. Put all those ingredients in a bowl and you could probably cook up some real good confirmation bias soup (or maybe even some confirmation bias funeral potatoes)

I am thinking Occam’s Razor, FWIW.

Excellent sleuthing! Well done. It supports (I think, I'll have to re-read it a few more times) the assertion I've been posting for 13-14 threads that: AC left in Tylee's Jeep between 9/24 and 9/27, with the kids in the car, dead or alive.

It’s Tylee’s birthday, let’s go with Uncle Alex to Disneyland, other Southern California or Nevada theme parks? So many miles in between...?

I watched the video but have not looked or analyzed too closely. Just a couple of notes:

My first guess is that it would have been Chad helping her. How do we know it is not him? (your #2)

Do we have accurate time stamps? Or even estimates maybe from shadow lengths?

I admit, I have discounted the importance of this footage because putting a body in a locker, even overnight would be stupid. It would smell and someone would investigate. In Idaho in the winter I think the front porch would be safer.

I don't want to believe they killed the kids so that probably makes me biased. But I still to think about things logically and I can't imagine why anyone would think putting bodies in a climate controlled locker even for a few hours would be a good idea.
I agree. I never suggested or believed the bodies were in storage bins (or at the storage place). I believe AC dropped off - or otherwise disposed of - the children somewhere along his route south from Rexburg to AZ. Realistically he had to be in AZ the evening of 10/1, sans kids. Because the kids thought they were heading to grandparents and/or a friend, there would have been no suspicion. I think they are somewhere in ID, UT, or AZ

ETA And at this point it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that MB was with them. She and AC may have dropped the kids with like-minded cult members in Boise (that's where MB had told BB she was headed). Then MB and AC continued south to try to knock off BB

Last edited:
I'm more and more alone in thinking the kids are safely stashed away with someone and L&C are being open because they are either innocent or there is no possible evidence and have been told to openly act innocent.

I also think there is way more going on and it involves AVOW but I don't even have any guesses as to what. I have a hypothesis about a funding source but sleuthing that person is not only against the rules, he may have good security that could hunt me down so I am avoiding that.

On my own, in poking around news articles over the last few years in Chandler/Gilbert, Eastern Idaho, and elsewhere, I've found a few others who have dropped out, enough to make me think there are some people camping out or otherwise prepping already.

In researching AVOW I found a mainstream LDS forum discussing them. Apparently there are a great deal of military and LE involvement!

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist so I don't think there is some big plan here. But I do think we have only scratched the surface. I think those several people close to this whole situation who have called it a cult are pretty close to the truth.

Why do you think the children are safely stashed away?

I agree. I never suggested or believed the bodies were in storage bins (or at the storage place). I believe AC dropped off - or otherwise disposed of - the children somewhere along his route south from Rexburg to AZ. Realistically he had to be in AZ the evening of 10/1, sans kids. Because the kids thought they were heading to grandparents and/or a friend, there would have been no suspicion. I think they are somewhere in ID, UT, or AZ

If they left Rexburg between 9/23-24, 9/24 being Tylee’s birthday, and 10/1 (the date they (or he) would need to return, does that not leave days of travel time?

Just sayin...

So it's a just a real gordian knot of a conundrum. To say that the storage video is absolute proof that AC was in Rexburg on 10/2 - at basically the same time that BB was getting shot at in Gilbert, is to almost be saying BB is either mistaken or a liar. And remember, we haven't seen that video yet (is it blurry?) so how could we possibly discount BB's analysis of it, and dismiss his identification of Alex? We can't.

As mentioned briefly above, Alex's truck could be a source of confirmation bias. The windows were tinted, so we couldn't see who was driving. But we're thinking: "that's gotta be AC, it's his truck!" Also, we know that the ONE man who has been most attached to Lori's hip throughout this whole lurid tale has been Alex Cox. Plus, we know that Alex is just plain bad. Put all those ingredients in a bowl and you could probably cook up some real good confirmation bias soup (or maybe even some confirmation bias funeral potatoes)

Apart from the timing issue, do you have any other arguments as to why the man on the Oct 2nd storage video isn't Alex? Does he look diffrent to you from other appearances? You can compare his figure with the two-men visit on Oct 28. One of them is Alex and the other could be Chad. Which of the two looks more like the man on the Oct 2nd video?

Also, if Alex was in Gilbert on the 2nd and bodies were transported on that day in Rexburg, that would mean at least one other person being involved in murder and/or knowing about the kids' whereabouts. If the murders happened before Alex left for Arizona, then (IMO) they would have disposed of the bodies before embarking on another murder in another state.

BBM. If that was the case, what is the significance of the seat and tire removal (for one day only) on Oct 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard