Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

And if Tylee ran away from there then how she ends up with JJ is problematic. As far as that goes, even if we assume Tylee went home from Yellowstone and all was well I find it hard to swallow that Lori unenrolled JJ from school and Tylee then took off with him immediately after with no one seeing him since. I suppose Tylee could have taken off with him after he got out of school on 9/23 and Lori unenrolled him so no one would know anything was afoot, but that seems like a stretch too.

jash, janewall, Picklepuck and 8 others like this.

2. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

Shadow@light, jash, janewall and 22 others like this.
  3. Hippononymous

Hippononymous Well-Known Member

I think if there are others like her and Chad, entrenched in the apocalypse hysteria, they are banded together and wouldn't need payment for taking care of the kids. I keep picturing a bunker, like from "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt."

Looloo, Berrybell, Avocado49 and 3 others like this.
  4. janx

janx Well-Known Member

Good point. I was thinking the same. But I still can't figure out how a woman who was working two jobs while her husband self published his doomsday books could have a life insurance policy like that. ?

5. Redvines86

Redvines86 Verified friend Chad and Tammy Daybell

I feel very confident that if the children were anywhere with anyone, Lori would have told Melanie that information. MOO.

6. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

The one thing that strikes me is that both of Lori's spouses, Ryan and Vallow, felt inclined to get custody of the respective children, Tylee and JJ.

That means that neither one of those men felt that Lori was a capable Mother. That is a big deal to me, for two separate men who were married to Lori, felt that way.

Vegasgrl, Shadow@light, jash and 41 others like this.
  7. DoctorAttorney

DoctorAttorney N00b

Isn't the Yellowtone Death Zone more of an urban legend/weird legal gray area than actual place to get away with murder though? I seriously doubt anyone could actually get away with murder just because they committed it in a certain place...

8. pharmchick

pharmchick Well-Known Member

A former friend and colleague of Chad Daybell says she is "haunted" by a call she said she received from him three weeks before the death of his wife, Tammy.

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Rowe said that Chad had said something similar about Tammy's death in December 2018. While Rowe said she has had visions of her own spouse and other family members dying, her religious beliefs tell her that things will happen in their own time. "When it comes to the light side, if you're in the light, if you're working for the light, if you are getting messages from the light, those thoughts don't occur to you like that," she said.

Shadow@light, jash, Berrybell and 3 others like this.
  9. BigAl16

They weren't looking for Tylee and possibly didn't even realize she existed at that point, so weren't asking about her.

10. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Yes. Also, I point out that lest anyone fear Tylee is being neglected in this investigation, Counts #2 and #5 of the ID criminal complaint are about her; so the State of Idaho is prepared to try to do right by her as well.

11. josephinemarch

josephinemarch Well-Known Member

this lady is whack. She’s hard to take seriously what she says, even though it may be true. Why didn’t she say that weeks ago? Moo

12. DoctorAttorney

DoctorAttorney N00b

Plus, her older son was legally emancipated when he was younger. That's not something you get for yourself if your parents are loving and stable people who have given you a good home.

janewall, LHS, Kudzu and 23 others like this.
  13. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

"Tammy Daybell was not "part" of the plan"

Had Chad Daybell ever heard of divorce?

14. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I don't think Lori is into bunkers. While she and Chad were frolicking on Hawaii beaches (no sign of the apocalypse hysteria), someone else took care of their kids in a bunker for free. It doesn't make sense.

15. Sltpeppa

Sltpeppa Well-Known Member

Would Tylee have even been noticed if Woodcocks had not started the welfare check for JJ?

16. BigAl16

She continues to prove that Lori isn't the craziest person surrounding Chad.

17. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Never mind!

dkryder, cody22 and diggndeeperstill like this.
  18. pharmchick

pharmchick Well-Known Member

@AdamHerbets
    ·
    1m
    Brandon Boudreaux also had a life insurance policy at the time of his attempted murder in Gilbert, Arizona.

Seems to be a pattern to the way LV, CD, MB and who knows what other followers were planning to fund themselves until July 2020...

19. BreeCherie

BreeCherie Well-Known Member

That medication thing has got me thinking. Does anyone have much knowledge on doomsday preparation? Do they try to stockpile in advanced? Is their a communal medication storage? I'm wondering if they could have an alternative source of medication outside of his own prescription. Alternatively, if they didn't believe they could continue to get the medication longterm, would they try to wean him off it?

20. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

She said that Chad had visions of Tammy dying from the start of this case, when she was still defending him unconditionally. She also mentioned their conversation three weeks before Tammy's death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.