https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Somebody please tell us that there’s a way a murder committed here can be prosecuted. Please. Anyone?

2. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

It is if he includes his home but somehow I don't think chad will blow his wad on her anymore jmo

3. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

I can see why you maybe confused BB and Lori's brother, but Melani and Lori's sister don't look alike at all IMO. This is a picture of Lori (far right) with her parents (Seated in front), brother Alex (far left), Sister (brunette in middle), and other brother Adam (Adam was mentioned in Lori's police interview the day Charles was Murdered) (2 other sisters died prior to this photo):
    [​IMG]
    Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

This is Lori's niece Melani (the daughter of Lori's deceased sister, Stacey) and Melani's ex- husband Brandon:
    [​IMG]
    Doomsday cult leader whose new stepchildren are missing claimed he prophesied first wife's death | Daily Mail Online

Brandon and Adam have similar hair, I'll give you that. They probably both had their hair cut by Lori when she was a hairdresser, LOL. That looks to be a super old photo of Brandon, however. Here is Brandon from when he did interviews on this case last month:
    [​IMG]
    An Idaho couple wed just weeks after the groom's wife died in suspicious circumstances. Now they're wanted for questioning after the bride's 2 kids were reported missing.

And here is what I believe to be a more recent photo of Adam with Lori:
    [​IMG]
    It's been four months since J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan were last seen

They really do not look that much alike, but I see how someone could make that mistake from the first set of photos where they have similar hair cuts. MOO.

4. sunflowerchick

sunflowerchick Well-Known Member

I once knew a "prepper". This person would stockpile prescriptions and medications, "just in case". For example, once, they were given antibiotics for something. They took all but the last few. The remaining 3-5 pills went into the stockpile. They did this same thing with Tylenol, etc. Use until a few remaining, then stockpile the rest.

5. Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats

Loveallmyhorsesdogsandcats Well-Known Member

People kill spouses for much less than that but I think his main motive was to be with Lori. Her death as opposed to a divorce, gave them money to live off, fly to Hawaii.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    jash, Kittybunny, Dafne and 16 others like this.
  6. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

And my guess is that given MG's role, many of the other PaP speakers were probably aware what MG had done, and they have laid low as well. But I hope we will learn more about the whereabouts of some of them as well... e.g. Where were people on October 2???

7. BreeCherie

BreeCherie Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that they would be able to determine a proper court to reside over the case, it would just be more drawn out

8. WhereIsWaldo

WhereIsWaldo Well-Known Member

I was researching this medication question yesterday. In the charging documents, it states that LE found a bottle of prescription medication, filled January 2019, with 17 pills left. It doesn’t sound like JJ was taking this particular medication on a regular basis. MOO

9. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Plus, it's difficult because Tylee wasn't really scheduled to do anything, if you know what I mean. :(

It would be one thing, if she was enrolled at BYU and someone eventually expected to see her there.

Or another, if she had a full time job and someone was eventually expecting to see her there.

Tylee was, for all intents and purposes, one of those homeschooled kids who had no built-in structure or milestones, as a result of setting their own individual ones outside of group. :(

10. nhmemorymaker

nhmemorymaker Well-Known Member

I am so curious??? Are you in the GIlbert/Chandler area... I would think that EVERYONE is following this...but maybe not...

11. canyonoflight

canyonoflight Well-Known Member

::bites back joke jic it violates TOS::

MelodyLane, jash, janewall and 13 others like this.
  12. Considering

Considering Well-Known Member

According to the probable cause document, JJ’s Risperidone prescription bottle was dated Jan. 2019. This must be the medication that Lori would not give Charles when she left JJ with Charles and disappeared for awhile. I wonder how many daily doses he would have taken before Lori took the bottle and if it was a 30 day fill/refill or one for 90 days? There was 17 pills left in the bottle when Rexburg PD located it in Lori’s Rexburg apartment. She kept that bottle of Risperidone for nearly a year. Why? I’m wondering if she used it to OD JJ in Rexburg and after the OD 17 pills were left.

13. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

That's Lori's parents and living (at the time) siblings.

Gardener1850 likes this.
  14. NvrEndgStry

NvrEndgStry Well-Known Member

Nice comeuppance- he’ll run through all of it for his impending defense and no doubt they’ll be some form of restitution required at some point for all the law enforcement resources chasing those two goons.

15. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

yes, interestingly, adam cox has a death scandal in his past, too. what is with those cox's?

16. j_in_c

j_in_c Well-Known Member

Yes, the Yellowstone news is very disheartening. It sounds like in the vicinity of Rexburg there were several like-minded "preppers" who were perhaps just anti-government enough to assist them.

I hate to even type it out, but a quick family trip to Yellowstone feels like an attempt to appease Tylee (look at the new places we can see here!) in the midst of all this upheaval and then silence her complaints :(

Has anyone on here been to Cave Falls in the far SW corner of Yellowstone - the road stays open (typically) until Sept 30th and is not that far to Rexburg. It is very remote, but there is a campground and ranger station. From tripadvisor, folks who visited in September report that they were the only ones there.

Shadow@light, jash, janewall and 9 others like this.
  17. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Well well well..Look who's back inserting them self and theories. Notice that she says visited 3 times by angles. This is a nod to us as members of the LDS Church that she was warned 3 times like the Prophet Joseph Smith. (JSHistory 1:47) And we are supposed to accept statement as having a vision. MOO

18. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

Huh? Not a joke

19. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Yeah, I took the presence of Risperdal to mean it was used for, for want of a better word, meltdowns. Maybe JJ was navigating largely without needing it, with the help of Bailey and his special iPad. :(

20. funeralpotatoes

funeralpotatoes Well-Known Member

Is this how chad came up with the $30,000 a month income ? OMGosh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.