Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raysgirl1126

raysgirl1126 Hampton Roads, Virginia

@AZlawyer anyway you can shed some light on this for us? I read a few pages back that you had checked in and I see you are a verified attorney.

2. Kadoober

Kadoober Get Me A Vodka Rocks… And A Piece Of Toast.

Seriously lady?
    Where was the information from jump?
    She needs a time out.

3. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

I live in Chandler, and have never heard anyone mention these missing children until today. As I said, I do remember the weird “self-defense” shooting and the baseball bat, but nothing after that.

Smoore36, rootbeer, carbuff and 11 others like this.
  4. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

And I would get the kids were made beneficiaries. Which would explain his wife suddenly wanted the kids back

5. CuriousQuiet1

CuriousQuiet1 Well-Known Member

Chad's new T-shirt?

janewall, Looloo, BigAl16 and 5 others like this.
  6. DoctorAttorney

DoctorAttorney N00b

Not who you asked, but that area of land is only a "death zone" in legal theory, not in practice.

carbuff, BluebirdFla, BigAl16 and 7 others like this.
  7. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Yes, but. If Tylee disappeared 9/8 at Yellowstone because Alex killed her without Lori’s knowledge then why did Lori stay silent? Even if she was scared to death of Alex, why not come forward once Alex was dead? I have faith that a jury will see through whatever nonsense she tries to weave. This is the beginning of the end for her.

How long does it take for hair extensions to fall out? I can’t wait for that picture.

8. pharmchick

pharmchick Well-Known Member

@kauaipd
    ·
    13m
    UPDATE: We have received word from the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney that the hearing for Lori Vallow will be at 1 p.m. today at Kaua‘i Fifth Circuit Court in Līhu‘e. Due to this fact, we will need to push our press conference back to 3 p.m. HST today at KPD Headquarters.

jash, Laughing, Picklepuck and 16 others like this.
  9. kye0001

kye0001 Well-Known Member

My kids were home educated so I begrudge using that as an excuse. Both of mine did better than they ever would have in the local high schools. Up until they grew too old for the homeschool groups they accessed plenty of them. I’ve also worked in schools and nurseries and tbh have seen a lot more kids that were abused in the school system than the kids I met that were Home educated. IMO you’ve got to really enjoy your kids to want to have them around 24/7.

That’s not saying that a certain percentage of people who are abusing their kids don’t opt for home education as a way of avoiding detection. I’m sure they do. The people that do this though make it very hard for the rest of us that for whatever reason opted out of the school system. They really irk me as theyve given the rest of us a bad name too. MOO

10. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I don't see other cases within PaP of spouses being murdered for insurance money, so perhaps most members weren't on board with murder.

11. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

No, 9/24/2019 was Tylee's 17th birthday. I don't think she lived to see it, however, as we have just learned she was last seen alive Sept 8th, 2019 at Yellowstone Park. JJ was in school until Sept 23rd. Tylee's age in the thread titles really should say 16 even though all the missing posters say 17. No one talked to Tylee on her 17th birthday. JJ would have known it was Tylee's birthday, however. JJ was smart and he had a very good memory according to his grandparents. I think that's why JJ had to go on or sometime after Sept 23rd-- he would have been asking about Tylee on Sept 24th and probably wanting to facetime her for her birthday. :mad::(

MOO.

jash, tealrose, rootbeer and 24 others like this.
  12. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

I'm not an attorney (obviously) but if it's premeditated murder... The killer/s can be prosecuted. 'Just my opinion after reading the article linked below.

The Perfect Crime May Be Possible in Yellowstone Park

There are qualifiers, though: if someone violated weapons laws outside the state, or was somehow proven to have premeditated a murder, they’d be on the hook in whichever district those offenses were committed. But if two hikers took a stroll and one snapped, smashing the other with a rock, it would be a geographically self-contained crime, and probably as close to a perfect murder as any psychopath could hope to achieve.

Laughing, carbuff, angelainwi and 7 others like this.
  13. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

There is a lot of mainstream media coverage about this but it's 12 years old so I'm guessing it's not something to be discussed here.

14. Hippononymous

Hippononymous Well-Known Member

Buckle up!

15. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

This is the 2018 Grey Jeep Wrangler 2-Door shown in the footage and photos taken by PI in investigating the BB shooting. Good. As long as it's settled which vehicle was Tylee's Jeep. Why did the PI say Green Jeep Cherokee? Why is there a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee listed to CV with Houston address? Why did LE tell me it was Grey-Green?
    It doesn't explain the Silver Grey 2012 Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door I was asked about by LE.
    Doesn't explain who was shooting. But! It does explain shooting out of the rear window (which lifts up) it would be an easier shot without a rear seat and wheel in the way. It could conceivably explain the rear seat and wheel in the Rexburg storage unit...except: PI photos were taken in AZ with the wheel attached. Did Lori and AC take the wheel and seat to Idaho, store it, and then drive them back down to AZ to be replaced before moving MB to Idaho? I seriously hope this is the case. Why do this? I have no idea. These folks are nuts! But, if this is the case, it explains away my theory on the previous thread.

16. FindingJoLee

FindingJoLee Well-Known Member

Oh believe me, we'll be listening at whatever time that happens.

17. DogMom146

DogMom146 Active Member

You don’t have to live in Rexburg to know about the Death Zone in Yellowstone. There are podcasts and books that discuss this area.

Laughing, Picklepuck, carbuff and 2 others like this.
  18. RexburgSleuth

RexburgSleuth Verified Friend of Daybell Family

Smoore36, MelodyLane, jash and 18 others like this.
  19. DoctorAttorney

DoctorAttorney N00b

A tire came out of the storage unit, I wonder if that tire was the same one taken off to get a shot from the Jeep.

jash, tabitha111, Laughing and 10 others like this.
  20. kye0001

kye0001 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling she had stopped using the meds a long time ago. Her friendship group seems to be for the more holistic treatments and may well have pointed out the side effects of the meds. I understand that as I opted against them for my asd son as the side effects were awful. Probably in JJs case that was the worst thing to do as it would have made his behaviour worse and perhaps more irrational, more meltdowns etc while he was coming off them. That could well have sealed his fate unfortunately. MOO

jash, LHS, tabitha111 and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.