Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear correctly, Lori's attorney says they can't get her out if the bail remains at $5 million? I hope so- so glad it was not reduced and she will be sitting in the clink. All I can say is Lori needs to start getting used to it, she is going to be there for a very long time.

He said $500,000 bail rather than $5 million (obviously talking about the 10%) but he called it ... I don't remember the exact words, but a paraphrase would be "essentially no bail" which is what we already realized. That she has no bail for basically 2 weeks (12 days) means that she's in jail for the next 2 weeks. At that point I fully expect she'll be extradicted to Idaho.

Wow- her attorney says she and Chad are residents, have a home and no reason to think they will leave? Really? Love the prosecutor setting them straight- they are renting a home and not residents. I wonder if that is why she had her church membership records sent to Hawaii- to claim residency?
They do not pay taxes, have jobs or ties to the community. Chad owns a home in Idaho where he is a resident. Do
Ok, homework- if you've never seen it watch the South Park episode about Kauai -

He said $500,000 bail rather than $5 million (obviously talking about the 10%) but he called it ... I don't remember the exact words, but a paraphrase would be "essentially no bail" which is what we already realized. That she has no bail for basically 2 weeks (12 days) means that she's in jail for the next 2 weeks. At that point I fully expect she'll be extradicted to Idaho.
How much did they spend of Tammy's life insurance?

If Chad is involved and doesn’t take a deal then he has every reason to come up with that bail money . I could see many excuses LVD would make. She’s probably going to blame Alex and say she left them with him and from there she’s not sure what happened . She could even blame chad and if I were him I’d be terrified of her. Terrified you’d be next. Terrified she’d turn on you. Also I hope they can’t pull the money together but I think it’s a real Possibility they may be able too. Also they better do some quick research and find out if she does have a passport bc her word isn’t good enough and anyone who takes her at her word is an idiot.
I understand from all her own actions like throwing out JJs stuff along with CV when she was saying she wanted a divorce. Leaving JJ without looking back. Saying how exhausting it was with him. The way she described him. She didn’t really want JJ at all but Tylee I’m having a bit of harder time wrapping my mind around it. She was almost an adult

also Tylee said she drove to Texas on her own. Why? She (Tylee) said she didn’t get alone with CV so why would she drive to Houston on her own? Where was Laurie ? LV didn’t seem to be bonded to JJ at all but she did with Tylee.

There’s a part of me still who hopes and believes there’s a small chance they are okay and this is LVD thinking she’s running the show but she should be getting the message she’s no longer in charge and one of the main people who helped her do her dirty work is gone.

which leaves me with Alex. I don’t know if LVD told him to ingest whatever , if she poisoned him like she did the others, or if Alex finally did something he couldn’t live with anymore like helping end one or both kids lives. But I think it’s LVD plan to pin everything on Alex. Her brother , her henchman, the person she bullied into doing what she wanted bc otherwise he was a worthless , shameful , nothing of a man according to her ..... With Alex gone it’s a lot harder to get rid of people , with Alex gone he can’t take the blame for her. I believe she set it up that morning for CV . But part of that set up meant she had to rile Alex up and get him to do what she wanted. I believe there may be a shred of truth in her story about that morning . I believe CV could have left his phone or she picked it up wanting to start a fight knowing exactly what would happen. Btw she knew and confirmed she knew Alex shot CV and still she sent Tylee into the house to retrieve her purse .

A couple of observations...

It looks like she retained these attorneys on Jan 30th IIRC. Wasn't that the deadline to surrender the children to Idaho authorities?

Her 'fumbling' atty also noted that the recent trip to Maui was a "vacation" and that her atty made LE aware.

I'm not sure she retained them then. They ("Mr DeCosta") let Hawaii authorities know that they had retained him then. I'm assuming Lori started the process of doing so immediately after the warrants were served with the order to bring the kids to Idaho. (Assuming she hadn't done so prior to that.)

Also if it’s the end of days.....is this what Chad thought he’d be doing . Sitting in a court room . Was killing your wife and running off marrying a murderer right away and living it up a few weeks I Hawaii worth it ?

ugh.

My tho
That may or may not be pertinent. I see two possibilities.

1) They don't see any sign of any of the family leaving Yellowstone. They know that Lori, JJ, and Alex all left because they were seen by witnesses after that date, but since Tylee wasn't, this is the last they have evidence of her being alive anywhere. But she could have left with the rest of the family or with someone else or not at all. No way to tell.

2) They might have pictures of Lori, JJ, and Alex leaving the park, but can't see Tylee in the vehicle. That could mean she wasn't there, which means she either didn't leave or was with someone else, of potentially that she might have been in the vehicle and they couldn't tell. This possibility, while ultimately having the same possibilities of the meaning, is still a lot worse for what happened at Yellowstone. If they did find this they might not be making it public, especially since it isn't a sure thing since there is at least some small chance she was in the vehicle and couldn't be spotted in the video or pictures available.
My thought precisely... I am really hoping that LE has more video from Yellowstone that they simply cannot share at this point. An earlier poster had commented on the language of LE stating "the last time they saw JJ alive" was different. I guess my big fear is that they DO know what happened. But if those hot pools were used as a death chamber.. my guess is that noone would ever know... drip. drip. drip is such agony.

I was thinking maybe having to reconcile his disgust with her while having to give her a reasonable defense- would be difficult for anyone to do. But, more than happy to take that $$$$ and leave her still going to Idaho & face the charges.
Do you think that the male attorney's unease / nervousness was at least a little bit being smitten with Lori? Has she worked her wiles on him?

Wow- her attorney says she and Chad are residents, have a home and no reason to think they will leave? Really? Love the prosecutor setting them straight- they are renting a home and not residents. I wonder if that is why she had her church membership records sent to Hawaii- to claim residency?
They do not pay taxes, have jobs or ties to the community. Chad owns a home in Idaho where he is a resident. Do

From a legal standpoint, depending on their long term intention, they might be able to claim they are residents. But I agree, he was really stretching things in that regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam