Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The plane tickets to Mexico are interesting in light of the fact that during court proceedings Friday, the prosecution asked the court that LVD be required to surrender any passport. Defense counsel responded that LVD has no passport, to which the prosecution responded it would validate that information, then further requested of the court that should she obtain one, it be surrendered. I believe there is a passport agency office on Kauai, but there might be one perceived to be more discreet one located on a quieter Island somewhere.

Doesn't matter what song and dance defense counsel wants to put on, she is absolutely a flight risk, and if she's allowed to flee she will go somewhere and fight extradition wherever she's at and we may never learn the fate of these two children. She's got a long-standing pattern: whenever the self-inflicted consequences of her choices is more than she wants to deal with, she runs.

That whole part of the hearing was surreal.

I'll take flight risk for $600. Daily Double!

Answer: famously claimed to not be a flight risk, after disappearing during an investigation in Rexburg, Idaho.
Question: Ummmmm *ponders* Who is Lori Daybell? Vallow! Ryan! Who is Lori?!

Jmo

I don’t want to get too biblical here but I am of the belief that it is only by the grace of God that we are prevented from committing similar evils.
I have always said myself’ there by the grace of God go any of us’... as a generalisation of course and i am not religious but we can all step sideways from the straight road ahead... not that I excuse what behaviour Lori and Chad are alleged to have committed

Nate Eaton @NateNewsNow
tweeted this 20 minutes ago:
Lori Daybell booked into the Kauai Community Correctional Center yesterday. A woman tells me she spotted Chad Daybell at the First Hawaiian Bank in Princeville around 4:30 p.m. Was he trying to get money to post the $5 million bond?

Last edited:
Yes, and no.

I mean, we have indeed gained the information now that MG was the person referred to as "the friend (with whom JJ supposedly was with)" by/in previous news reports.

I'm pretty pedantic about these things (if you haven't yet guessed... lol), so just pointing out that we knew about her participation, albeit as an unnamed party.

I think we just have to be cautious, at least until we get some solid MSM information/permission, in order to infer that this is because MG = cadre of PAP intimates; rather than that MG simply = bosom friend of Lori's.

After all, MG balked instantaneously at being asked to take her part in Lori's carefully constructed alibi; so there's that arguing against MG's being part of a commanded monolith. :)
I was actually surprised that she immediately said "No" to CD and LV... (Do we truly know that is true or is this just what MG SAID to LE). I was initially thinking that the reason for her delay to get back to LE, was more based on that "she did not know what to do" In some ways, why WOULDN"T she be willing to lie if she initially believed it was to save and protect the kids. I am also quite confident that she called others to discuss the calls she got from C and L. I really hope we can get more from "others" in that "cadre" eventually. One seems to have a very successful consulting business...but I am just so sure he knows so much!!! oh well....

Last edited:
Really? Whacko woman disappears her kids and all the other weirdness? Why would her being LDS matter? I'm actually agnostic leaning toward atheist. But I respect the beliefs of others for the most part. My belief system is science. If you think the earth is flat or under 3 billion years old then we will not agree. But if we are considering a woman abandoning or killing her kids, I don't think whether she or I are LDS matters. We are all human and I would hope that killing kids matters to all humans!

Exactly. I can see a lot of reasons why someone could get pulled in (okay, obsessed, I'll admit it :) ) with this case. The LDS connection is one. I've lived near some of the geographical places that figure in to this story, which is part of it. But ultimately just caring about the kids is enough. (Having some grandkids of about the same ages and being able to imagine myself in Kay and Larry's place adds to it as well.)

Why did Lori need to hire a babysitter for JJ on 9/19? I think typically Tylee would be available to watch him. The fact that Lori needed a babysitter on 9/19 indicates to me that Tylee was probably gone by at least that date.

So I think Tylee disappeared between 9/8 and 9/18. Although it's certainly possible, I am not of the opinion that it happened on 9/8 - only because JJ was present (I think..) and would have been a witness, and because I think there are many much more remote and secluded places outside the park (unless you are hiking deep back country) than there are inside the park. In addition, I believe the main roads of the park are heavily surveilled.

If JJ however was not present that day, I'd probably feel differently (but would still suggest that if something happened to Tylee that day, it probably happened west of the park). I have driven the road leaving West Yellowstone and heading down the mountains (the route you would take if returning to Rexburg). It is a long, winding, isolated, tiring drive.

Has anybody been able to confirm whether JJ was on the 9/8 trip to the park?
I wonder if JJ was on the trip, but not present at the part where Tylee “disappeared”— maybe JJ was never supposed to leave there either. IF an unnamed someone was told to push JJ in a pit or otherwise do away with him — but couldn’t bring themself to be “helpful” to LV in that way... maybe that’s why that person had to go. Because they grew a conscience. Just my random thoughts.

Last edited:
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1 ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15
Thread #16 Thread #17

Has anyone been able to verify how Melani is related to Lori? I saw re LV and Alex sister had diabetes and died. They have got to be the most unlucky or the most evil people.
i quoted the very first post of this thread that has links to timeline and all other threads. It might be helpful if you want background info.

Once the coroner signed off on the death of Tammy Daybell as "natural causes". The life insurance company had no legal recourse to hold the funds.

The insurance company may have been part of the reason for Tammy's subsequent exhumation.

Currently, there are no charges against Chad Daybell in relationto Tammy's death. Legally there is no reason for a judgement or garnishment of the insurance money.

Who knows how much money will be left? Chad is blowing through cash.

Does Lori think that she committed the "perfect" crime? That lack of evidence will exonerate her?
thank you..thank you........ But the specific detail: Hasn't LE in Idaho now reported this as suspicious? Does that still NOT give insurance company any options.

The plane tickets to Mexico are interesting in light of the fact that during court proceedings Friday, the prosecution asked the court that LVD be required to surrender any passport. Defense counsel responded that LVD has no passport, to which the prosecution responded it would validate that information, then further requested of the court that should she obtain one, it be surrendered. I believe there is a passport agency office on Kauai, but there might be one perceived to be more discreet one located on a quieter Island somewhere.

Doesn't matter what song and dance defense counsel wants to put on, she is absolutely a flight risk, and if she's allowed to flee she will go somewhere and fight extradition wherever she's at and we may never learn the fate of these two children. She's got a long-standing pattern: whenever the self-inflicted consequences of her choices is more than she wants to deal with, she runs.
Mexico doesn’t require passports for Americans and doesn’t extradite in death penalty cases IIRC

Nate Eaton @NateNewsNow
tweeted this 20 minutes ago:
Lori Daybell booked into the Kauai Community Correctional Center yesterday. A woman tells me she spotted Chad Daybell at the First Hawaiian Bank in Princeville around 4:30 p.m. Was he trying to get money to post the $5 million bond?

adding a link-

Lori Daybell was booked into the Kauai Community Correctional Center yesterday afternoon. A woman tells me she spotted Chad Daybell at the First Hawaiian Bank in Princeville around 4:30 p.m. Was he trying to get money to post the $5 million bond? No idea. A defendant is usually required to pay a bail bondsman 10% of the bail amount - so Chad would need $500,000. The bail bondsman then secures the rest of the amount in the form of collateral. If Chad can get the money, Lori could be released - but she can’t leave the US as she would have to turn in her passports (her attorney says she doesn’t have any).
Nate Eaton - Reporter

This actually brings up a question for me. Has anyone read about the details of when and where Lori was arrested? I’m sorry I may have missed a whole entire page. I’m curious if she had her baggy on her and if it would be taken as personal property? I’m sure they would have to have a bank if they had $430,000 though. (Unless that’s what was in their luggage for 2 days in Maui) And if they’re smart and they have multiple accounts.

Nate Eaton - Reporter
Lori Daybell was booked into the Kauai Community Correctional Center yesterday afternoon. A woman tells me she spotted Chad Daybell at the First Hawaiian Bank in Princeville around 4:30 p.m. Was he trying to get money to post the $5 million bond? No idea. A defendant is usually required to pay a bail bondsman 10% of the bail amount - so Chad would need $500,000. The bail bondsman then secures the rest of the amount in the form of collateral. If Chad can get the money, Lori could be released - but she can’t leave the US as she would have to turn in her passports (her attorney says she doesn’t have any).
87261711_2925871217433058_7712065365714403328_n.jpg
I am curious as I have no knowledge or experience with bail/ bonds. Forgive me if I sound completely ignorant. If by chance, Chad comes up with the funds to get Lori out of jail in Hawaii, does he then have to do the same thing again when she is taken to Idaho?

IMO they both know about each other's bad deeds. I believe they planned them together.
Me too. I feel they have had such fun and glee writing their "together mystery" fiction.. This is why I am really trying to get a handle on how far they go back. We have been led to believe that she got "smitten with his books" and then voila! Lust away! Something just nags at me that they do go further back (but I can't see anything that goes back to CA, or even TX.Chad was pretty much a homebody with 27 or so years of a pretty boring life. I just keep thinking LE must have every phone history record available, but we cannot know about that yet!!! ugh.

adding a link-

Nate Eaton - Reporter

This actually brings up a question for me. Has anyone read about the details of when and where Lori was arrested? I’m sorry I may have missed a whole entire page. I’m curious if she had her baggy on her and if it would be taken as personal property? I’m sure they would have to have a bank if they had $430,000 though. (Unless that’s what was in their luggage for 2 days in Maui) And if they’re smart and they have multiple accounts.

She was arrested at the townhouse. Hold on a minute.

Daybells' neighbor in Idaho captures last known video of JJ Vallow

I wondered about neighbors having doorbell cameras here a few days ago. Think about the ramifications if they have this, what else LE has from this doorbell cam. Everyone coming and going from that home with times and dates. Especially dates in September and October.

Oh wow, I had no idea how close together those homes are. I was worried police would be working with footage across two yards with a street in the middle. I hope other neighbors have some sort of security footage too from other angles.

Once the coroner signed off on the death of Tammy Daybell as "natural causes". The life insurance company had no legal recourse to hold the funds.

The insurance company may have been part of the reason for Tammy's subsequent exhumation.

Currently, there are no charges against Chad Daybell in relationto Tammy's death. Legally there is no reason for a judgement or garnishment of the insurance money.

Who knows how much money will be left? Chad is blowing through cash.

Does Lori think that she committed the "perfect" crime? That lack of evidence will exonerate her?

thank you..thank you........ But the specific detail: Hasn't LE in Idaho now reported this as suspicious? Does that still NOT give insurance company any options.
This is the tightrope LE is balancing on. If LE charges Chad and arrest him, it needs to be something to warrant extradition to get him back to Idaho. For Hawaii to extradite, it can't be something that leads to death penalty or life imprisonment. For the suspicious death to warrant a suit for return of the life insurance, I imagine there needs to be some charge that would lead to such a charge. I'm just guessing here. Not a lawyer, but it's how it looks to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member