Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or conversely, could it be that’s why she did pick that day? So people would think what you have voiced and thus seeds of doubt are sown ? I don’t know the answer but I’m just playing devil’s advocate here

Is it strange for door video to be kept for so long before being recorded over? It's not like the police grabbed the vid the day after or even the month after JJ's last sighting.?

I am not sure if this was already shared but here is video of Chad leaving the courthouse. I have never posted and I apologize if I shared the link incorrectly. The question of "How does the church feel about this?" seemed to get a subtle reaction. His desire to please the Church that he grew up in and served in for years may end up having an influence on him testifying against her. Especially when he realizes she is not a god or translated being. I am always interested in the body language. Like everyone else, I noticed Lori confirm the 5 million bail with her lawyer. I sensed that it was slightly accusatory and that he tried to placate her. I don't think she expected to go back out that door.

Chad Daybell leaves Hawaiian courthouse

Aha! So the lady sitting with him in the photo of him praying before court, was actually a reporter. I saw some disgruntled folks in Hawaii were upset that a local was praying with him and giving him support...looks like it wasn't that at all! Thanks for the video link!

Is there any hope the children are alive ? You all know them - can we have hope still or do we believe they are capable of eliminating them ? thank you being on WS it must be such an awful time

We can hope they married Tylee off to an LDS sect and JJ stayed with her. IDK how realistic is, but we can hope.

Yes, and no.

I mean, we have indeed gained the information now that MG was the person referred to as "the friend (with whom JJ supposedly was with)" by/in previous news reports.

I'm pretty pedantic about these things (if you haven't yet guessed... lol), so just pointing out that we knew about her participation, albeit as an unnamed party.

I think we just have to be cautious, at least until we get some solid MSM information/permission, in order to infer that this is because MG = cadre of PAP intimates; rather than that MG simply = bosom friend of Lori's.

After all, MG balked instantaneously at being asked to take her part in Lori's carefully constructed alibi; so there's that arguing against MG's being part of a commanded monolith. :)

I don't think I ever inferred that MG was part of a command monolith nor was it my intent to do so. In fact, I was suggesting the opposite. My point was that the fact that video accurately conveyed the information in the charginng documents, that she did indeed balk at participating in covering for Lori and claiming JJ was with her, and cooperated with police, gives credence to that part of the video in question. And that, again, the source for the email is most likely a combination of rumor and known conversations within a group of podcasters and forum members. Nothing more.

With that said, we probably shouldn't discuss it more here but if people want to seek it out on their own, it would be interesting to keep in the back of our heads as more information comes out.

No, I don’t believe this is true. LV was married to CV for more than ten years and CD was married to TD for more than ten years. MOO
Yeah, the 10-year rule is about when you can qualify, not when you have secured benefits. You have to be married for 10 years, and then you can't re-marry without giving benefits up and taking on your new spouse's benefits. That's the reason many elderly people choose not to marry their new partner -- it would mean forgoing 10 years of benefits from the ex while waiting 10 years for the new spouse's benefits to kick in.

I found this out the hard way. During an ugly divorce battle, the ex finally, suddenly, was agreeable to everything except custody, paving the way for us to get divorced and work out the custody later. Afterward, I found out why he'd suddenly been so agreeable -- it resulted in the divorce going through just days before our 10-year anniversary. Meaning, I lost out on any SS benefits for both me and my kids because I signed for the divorce just days before I qualified for benefits. Yes, it was purposeful, and yes, he was vicious like that.

The plane tickets to Mexico are interesting in light of the fact that during court proceedings Friday, the prosecution asked the court that LVD be required to surrender any passport. Defense counsel responded that LVD has no passport, to which the prosecution responded it would validate that information, then further requested of the court that should she obtain one, it be surrendered. I believe there is a passport agency office on Kauai, but there might be one perceived to be more discreet one located on a quieter Island somewhere.

Doesn't matter what song and dance defense counsel wants to put on, she is absolutely a flight risk, and if she's allowed to flee she will go somewhere and fight extradition wherever she's at and we may never learn the fate of these two children. She's got a long-standing pattern: whenever the self-inflicted consequences of her choices is more than she wants to deal with, she runs.
This has been one big Qmark for me... Did they have passports?? I have now seen conflicting information of needing a passport for Mexico. I assumed you need one...so now confused. But if they do not have passports.........duh. Why not. With all that appears premeditated, how would you not think about passports??? Because it would be a signal in the records? I just don't think that because I think they thought they were going to get away with all this (Thank heavens for the Woodcocks). confused...

I’m just curious what this group thinks given

- Chad had no counsel, advisors, friends or support of any kind throughout the hearing/leaving the courthouse

- Hawaii could be a lonely place to be until March 2nd

Do you think he has grounds for an annulment?

Perhaps after some time to reflect (without Lori) do you think he comes to his senses and tells what he knows?

I'me a guy. She looks great smiling and plastered with makeup. After the first month you have to love the woman you wake up with, warts, wrinkles, warrants, and all. I'm pretty sure Chad has regrets about now.
I think you nailed what I was trying to say. Sure, she's trim. But, a lot of women her age are. I'm older than her and I'm in great shape. But, there's a difference between someone being attractive just because they are, and because they rely mostly on hair extensions, coloring, and styling, inches of makeup, and trendy clothes and accessories. Any daytime TV show will prove that you can take any person and "update" them with the most current hair/makeup/clothing/styling trends of someone decades younger, and "most" people will agree that suddenly they're "more attractive". I'm not one of them. I wonder sometimes, how children would even recognize their mother sans hair/makeup? I don't know, do women like that manage to keep it up 24/7, or do they strip off the costume at night? I would find it very disconcerting to wake up in the middle of the night and see some scare-monster sleeping next to me!

September 8th was a Sunday. If Lori is truly religious I don't necessarily see that she would not pick that day to spend with family at YNP. But picking a Sunday to off your daughter seems like it might violate some principle of her faith, probably even 2 or the Top 10!

But aside from that, if you are a local who does not have to work every day, do you actually pick the weekend for that trip? Isn't that when the park would be most busy? And, if your plan is murder, do you actually choose a day when there will be more people around?

Or conversely, could it be for that reason that Lori chose this day ? Just so that people would think what you have voiced in this post and therefore made or make assumptions that she wouldn’t have taken them on a busy day with lots of visitors when she had ample opportunity to take them mid week to visit as she was more able to do so than most ? And she wouldn’t take them to commit nefarious acts on a day when there are a lot of visitors? So she can using reverse psychology? Again MOO and just playing devil’s advocate here as I am unsure about this either way...

Does anyone know why Joshua was adopted? It looks like his bio grandparents were the ones looking for him but how did LV get involved to adopt? I adopted my nephew and it’s a lot of work and loopholes to jump thru...especially a special needs child. Were they blood related?
Yes, this was a kinship adoption.

I'm LDS (obvi now I guess...). but I have to say I really haven't paid attention to this kind of fringe interest. We are pretty careful savers, I have some food storage, I've done what I think I reasonably can to be a prepared person....and after that, I frankly find this prepper topic kind of boring. I doubt anyone I know has gotten a vibe from me that I'm open to discussing it, because I just authenticallyvhave no interest.

It probably does present a problem within the Church, I think. But as I mentioned in my first or maybe second post...we have wide latitude in the practice of our faith, and so people go a lot of different directions within that. People are free to do what they feel led to do....we each have to find our personal path. I'm not bothered by that idea, BUT...I don't live in Utah, so I don't think it's quite as complicated for me personally. (I'm not looking, every day, at what my neighbor wears or does or whatever...and I really don't care....but I don't have some kind of constantly-visible measuring stick against which I'm judging my own behavior on a curve that includes the people around me.

I think most members of the Church know what the key is to good decision making, but that can be a problem when other people are making good decisions for themselves too -- but those decisions look different than their own. It's easy to wonder...who's right? The answer is that two people can be right and still make different choices. I don't have problem with that, but I see why it's complicated for people -- LDS or not.
Thank you for sharing. I’m Catholic, went to an all-girl Catholic school, grew up in South LA where a large majority of our area is Catholic. I’ve been fortunate to experience international travel. I’ve learned so much from those of you who’ve shared with us. Unfortunately I know little about the LDS religion and its tenets. The prepping seems so difficult to comprehend even of those not on the fringe. Thanks again for educating me/us.

This has been one big Qmark for me... Did they have passports?? I have now seen conflicting information of needing a passport for Mexico. I assumed you need one...so now confused. But if they do not have passports.........duh. Why not. With all that appears premeditated, how would you not think about passports??? Because it would be a signal in the records? I just don't think that because I think they thought they were going to get away with all this (Thank heavens for the Woodcocks). confused...
Yeah, it is confusing. I am under the impression that a passport is needed to go from the US to Mexico, no matter which state you are leaving from, and no matter whether it's by land, sea, or air. And, MSM reports they had purchased tickets to Mexico but hadn't used them yet. Then, in court, LV's attorney claims she doesn't have a passport at all. How was she planning to fly to Mexico without one?

I think the prosecutor was smart. He made sure that if she managed to make bail, it would be contingent on her relinquishing any passport. I took that to mean possibly the attorney was denying Lori actually "had" a passport at the time, but leaving open the fact she may have already applied for one and just hadn't received it yet. How else could she have been planning to fly to Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73