ID ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Patch Tuesday, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raja

raja Well-Known Member

I am going to hold out hope that Tylee was handed off to someone. She could be married at this point since these folks all followed the marriage path. I am not so sure about Joshua though da...it. He was not Lori's blood. He could not produce children yet so no need to marry off. He had disabilities that could make him difficult. I am not sure we will ever know what really happened since AC is dead.

scarletstar, Avocado49, SuziQ and 5 others like this.

2. DoctorAttorney

DoctorAttorney N00b

My husband literally made me promise that I wouldn't fly down there to try and attend the hearing and live tweet it

3. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

The document states that Tylee's gray Jeep Wrangler was involved in the shooting on Brandon. The shooter used a rifle with a silencer and Jeeps's rear window. The Jeep was found in November in Rexburg.

4. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

@CSIDreamer for you too

This is the case being referred to: MT - James Hurley, 12, tortured and murdered, West Yellowstone, *grandparents and uncle arrested*

The boy was apparently mistreated by his entire family for some time. It's a terrible horrifying case but I can't see how it could be related by anything but geography.

jash, janewall, tabitha111 and 10 others like this.
  5. utahobserver

utahobserver Well-Known Member

AvaGrace, jash, MelodyLane and 54 others like this.
  6. axwildfireax

axwildfireax Member

Police obtained phone records that show Lori, Cox and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park on Sept. 8. Officers also received a photo of Tylee at the park entrance.

“This is the last time we can find any record of T.R. (Tylee Ryan) being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen T.R. since Sept. 8, 2019,” documents say.

Oh I am sick! Now I know why 9/8/19. Did I read correctly (a post sometime in the last few months) that Idaho still has the death penalty? If so, do they televise it? Is it painful?

7. raja

raja Well-Known Member

8. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

They could have met someone at Yellowstone and that person could have taken Tylee somewhere from there (I'm guessing not to Knoxville). But they might not have evidence of that and, even if they do, I don't think would need to say so for these charges unless that knowledge would somehow disprove one of the charges. MOO

SL-VA, janewall, Hippoinatutu and 7 others like this.
  9. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if death penalty is still an option when you don't have a body.

10. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

Today's questions...When Lori is extradited back, where is Chad? Does he come back to Idaho and stay in the family home he shared with Tammy and the kids? He has a payout of over $400K , does he stay in a hotel? Does the family now crack into pieces as they see new step mother behind bars and Chad right in the middle? And ...What about Tammy's autopsy we are still waiting on? MOO

11. josephinemarch

josephinemarch Well-Known Member

12. Sltpeppa

Sltpeppa Well-Known Member

What a fun wrecker!

13. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

This story will most likely be her defense. She will now say that her brother most likely killed the children and disposed of their bodies in retaliation.

14. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I'm avoiding that particular rathole. But it gets talked about a bit in the areas around the park, more as an oddity than as anything that would really happen.

15. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

16. j_in_c

j_in_c Well-Known Member

I would love to hope so, but I am really concerned about AC being there too. If it was just LV and Tylee, I would feel better and think perhaps she was handed off to someone who is somehow, 6 months later, still keeping quiet about it.

janewall, MsBetsy, spandangly and 4 others like this.
  17. BigAl16

BigAl16 Well-Known Member

A case of a parent recently arrested for murdering their child in West Yellowstone (about 90 miles north of Rexburg). No reason to believe the two cases are related in any way. MOO

18. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Flurries, jash, tabitha111 and 13 others like this.
  19. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

AvaGrace, Flurries, jash and 21 others like this.
  20. Ohmeohmy

Ohmeohmy Well-Known Member

February
    Adam Herbets on Twitter

[​IMG]
    Adam Herbets
    @AdamHerbets

My sources tell me Melanie Gibb is (or at least has been) cooperating with police on this investigation and revealing more information about Chad + Lori's doomsday beliefs. Police accuse Lori of asking Melanie Gibb to obstruct the investigation.

jash, MelodyLane, janewall and 32 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.