Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
CD just doesn’t strike me as having the balls for a hit. I might be wrong though, I’ve been surprised many a time by this case. MOO
But as the driver, he wouldn't be pulling the actual trigger. Just one of the things rolling around in my head...I haven't convinced myself yet, either. Oct 2 was a Wednesday, so it's a fairly inconvenient date for someone who keeps regular hours somewhere, though I don't think Chad did.

So likely two people....

I'm actually inclined to say one person. If it were two people, you could just role up and shoot from the passenger side or back seats. If it's one person, it would make more sense why they used the back window: to get a clear shot from over the seats, while also not placing the gun out the window.

So likely two people....
Could Tylee have known too much about this instance for Lori's comfort? Maybe she just knew mom had borrowed her Jeep, then heard that a Jeep matching its description was involved? I don't think Lori got rid of her children just because they were cramping her style. She could have dropped JJ off with grandparents and emancipated Tylee. I think Tylee knew too much and Lori figured Tylee had told JJ.

When I was in Yellowstone, they had this book for sale, "Deaths in Yellowstone." Most people die in Yellowstone from either falling into a boiling acid and water pit, or by feeding a bear and then getting attacked by said bear when they run out of food to give it.

A lot of people die just from climbing without correct equipment, or getting lost. Fall off a cliff.

Anyone, especially active Mormons, have any clue why she would have her record transferred to a new ward, but Chad wouldn't? (Why not JJ and Tylee is a good question as well.)

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I'm having a hard time figuring out why they would be carrying birth certificates around in their car. You think they just grabbed them when fleeing Idaho and have kept it there as it seemed like their only personal storage place?
Do you need ID to withdraw from your child’s bank account? I know when my kids were under a certain age I could access their accounts with ID. I never did it but I’m assuming as my name was on their accounts also I could have withdrawn money ‘on their behalf’. MOO

He wasn't with Tammy on Sept 7th at the Rexburg Rescue Run:
Rexburg Rescue Run
Oh, sorry... the photos are removed from the Internet. Well, here. Let me help clear that up.
ETA: She's in the center facing the camera in the first one, and in the back facing right in the second one.
Ok ...You have my undivided attention on this!

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

I'm having a hard time figuring out why they would be carrying birth certificates around in their car. You think they just grabbed them when fleeing Idaho and have kept it there as it seemed like their only personal storage place?

Keeping the birth certificates on them only makes sense if a) the kids are alive and they think they come in handy in the future for some reason, or b) there is some information on those birth certificates that Lori/Chad need

Could Tylee have known too much about this instance for Lori's comfort? Maybe she just knew mom had borrowed her Jeep, then heard that a Jeep matching its description was involved? I don't think Lori got rid of her children just because they were cramping her style. She could have dropped JJ off with grandparents and emancipated Tylee. I think Tylee knew too much and Lori figured Tylee had told JJ.

Or JJ knew too much about how Tylee disappeared.

And if Tylee ran away from there then how she ends up with JJ is problematic. As far as that goes, even if we assume Tylee went home from Yellowstone and all was well I find it hard to swallow that Lori unenrolled JJ from school and Tylee then took off with him immediately after with no one seeing him since. I suppose Tylee could have taken off with him after he got out of school on 9/23 and Lori unenrolled him so no one would know anything was afoot, but that seems like a stretch too.

Yeah, with what we know of the Yellowstone event, that whole scenario has become very unlikely. I suppose distantly possible that unenrolling JJ was what triggered Tylee's actions, and that she was there but nobody happened to see her, but...

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member