Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patch Tuesday

Reaction score
Police searching for Rexburg children believed to be in serious danger | East Idaho News

I believe this is going to be a more complicated case than it looks on the surface. The children's mother (Lori Wallows) recently married a man (Chad Daybell) a few weeks after his wife died. It was presumed the late wife had died of natural causes but was exhumed recently and her death is now being investigated.
The new wife's husband was shot in a family argument earlier this year:

Chandler Police identify man who was shot dead during family fight

The husband and wife are not cooperating with police and have since vanished.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*NO DISCUSSION

Thread #1 ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5
Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19
Thread #20

Attachments

• joshua-tylee.jpg
    joshua-tylee.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
If Tylee were in college anywhere, the Feds would be able to find her since the college would have her Social Security Number and colleges report such information to the IRS. This is so if a parent claims the student as a dependent or claims tuition credits the IRS isn't required to just take the taxpayer's word for it or require unnecessary, time-consuming actions. This is no different than bank account information where all accounts connected to a Social Security Number are furnished to the Federal government by banks.

In support of this comment:

National Student Clearinghouse

See for yourself, it was in MSM, Julie Rowe herself plugged it in Inside Edition I think...
Greater Tomorrow RF

I mean I could be wrong, but it's just weird that both websites look so similar. I don't know what that student clearinghouse thing is, I just thought the coincidence was strange and note worthy.

Thanks for providing a link, it sounds like a worthwhile cause. Is it okay if I share the link with others, like media outlets, so they can investigate and share this information? Thanks again! MOO

Lori Vallow, mom of 2 missing kids, wants $5 million bail reduced

HONOLULU - A mother arrested in Hawaii over the disappearance of her two Idaho children wants a judge to reconsider her $5 million bail.

A court hearing for her request is scheduled Wednesday on Kauai, where Lori Vallow was arrested last week on an Idaho warrant. She has been charged with two felony counts of child abandonment.

[...]

Bail for the equivalent felonies in Hawaii usually range from $2,000 to $20,000, Vallow’s attorney, Craig De Costa said in a court motion seeking a reduction in bail. She isn’t a flight risk and had offered to turn herself in to authorities before her arrest on Thursday, the motion said.

Daniel Dempey, a lawyer who represented Vallow at Friday’s hearing, asked for bail to be lowered to $10,000.

The judge has discretion to set bail, Kauai prosecutor said in a court filing opposing Vallow’s request.

Vallow is a flight risk, prosecutors said. “Given the extensive media attention, she is clearly aware that the authorities have prioritized her case,” prosecutors said. “She also has the means to move across an ocean.”

Prosecutors noted that Vallow’s husband, Chad Daybell, had $152,000 in a First Hawaiian Bank account.

HONOLULU - A mother arrested in Hawaii over the disappearance of her two Idaho children wants a judge to reconsider her $5 million bail.

A court hearing for her request is scheduled Wednesday on Kauai, where Lori Vallow was arrested last week on an Idaho warrant. She has been charged with two felony counts of child abandonment.

[...]

Bail for the equivalent felonies in Hawaii usually range from $2,000 to $20,000, Vallow’s attorney, Craig De Costa said in a court motion seeking a reduction in bail. She isn’t a flight risk and had offered to turn herself in to authorities before her arrest on Thursday, the motion said.

Daniel Dempey, a lawyer who represented Vallow at Friday’s hearing, asked for bail to be lowered to $10,000.

The judge has discretion to set bail, Kauai prosecutor said in a court filing opposing Vallow’s request.

Vallow is a flight risk, prosecutors said. “Given the extensive media attention, she is clearly aware that the authorities have prioritized her case,” prosecutors said. “She also has the means to move across an ocean.”

Prosecutors noted that Vallow’s husband, Chad Daybell, had $152,000 in a First Hawaiian Bank account.

"She isn’t a flight risk and had offered to turn herself in to authorities before her arrest on Thursday, the motion said."

She'd offered to turn herself in prior to her arrest. Seriously? Color me skeptical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member