Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking there must be a strategy for this between BB and lawyer... I know most state divorce procedures say one party does not have to appear if represented...but I just feel sure that the lawyer told BB one way or the other for some specific strategy.
I think it's very strange, because in my experience, at least, it's known ahead of time whether or not one must be present, or if representation is sufficient. I'd expect BB to be wary about his safety, having to be in the same location, especially if they thought MBP might bring the rest of the crazy with her.

Just finished watching Dr. Phil. As others have said, there was nothing new. My heart is breaking for Larry and Kay Woodcock, Colby Ryan and Annie Cushing. I hope Lori and Chad's parents, siblings and children heard Larry and understand his pain. Anyone with a conscience or even a little bit of a heart needs to reach out to those two idiots and ask them to put an end to this insanity. My apologies if that I word isn't acceptable, it's the best I can do without cursing.

And Summer is there as well!!! Always wondered if we were going to see more of her... (And..obtw...to me...she has always looked like the woman in the doorbell cam!!!)
BBM I thought so too but she doesn’t have that tall skinny lanky look. I think she’s actually shorter than LV based on another family photo that was posted on here many threads back.

I've seen comments regarding the storage video and large bag that was removed. Can anyone tell me if a cloth duffel would leak any type of residue that would indicate a body had been in the storage unit? I think it would be fairly easy for LE to prove if that suspicion is true. Was a liver person hiding there and then secreted out in the duffel? Hmm....
Also...it's so convenient for Lori that her brother, AC, the one person who was an aggressor against her former husbands was also present when her children were last seen. Then he dies mysteriously. My thoughts are that L&C could possibly make up a narrative involving AC being the person who is responsible for everything that has happened and did not tell her where her children are "safely hidden".

IIRC, the smell of cadaver is very distinct and can be picked up months even yrs later. So even if the duffel didn't leak, it likely would have given off a traceable signal for dog''s etc. They also had those large plastic bins which could have held some physical evidence. Plus the police were alerted to the Unit, and searched it in November, long before we were aware it existed! I believe they probably have a ton of evidence against these ppl. and we are not yet privy, as is typical of all open investigations... They may even have a confession from someone cooperating but without bodies they are waiting to charge LV and CD. Remember they only get one chance because of double jeopardy and they would want the case to be rock solid. My god I got chills watching the storage place footage!!

I agree that LV and CD may well throw AC under the bus for all of it, essentially killing him as a 'plan B' if police were closing in. No way to defend himself or contradict the story... unless of course they can locate the bodies and confirm he was nowhere near the area in the time frame they died. JMO.

I also saw someone reference "The Picture of Dorian Gray." But I can't help thinking of the movie Frailty and a little bit of Sunset Blvd. (LV seems "ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille.") MOO
Sunset Boulevard is a *spectacular* comp for this sadness. Dorian Gray maybe not *quite* so much (also, there it was actually his portrait in the attic that was going visually downhill) … but the film that the saga at hand reminds me of more than anything else is actually the wonderful 1949 Alec Guinness movie Kind Hearts and Coronets from the Ealing Studios … later also made into the entertaining play A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder. But the chameleon-like Guinness of 1949 is a joy to behold. Well worth a watch for anyone who needs a break from 21st c. reality …

Something else that has been really eating at me, and wonder if anyone else feels the same way. Group we cannot identify has conference in Rexburg/"yellowstone" on weekend of Sept 21. We know CD speaks. But fellow member of "group we cannot mention" JM, big strong athletic coppy guy is there too. I keep wondering when he flew/drove back to AZ, and what vehicle he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie